Posts created by gemini888

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on May 29, 16 6:28 PM
Love this game, but have run into a problem, there is no option on this level to blow away the clouds,so I cant continue, Any help would be appreciated- thanks in advance.

posted in My Island Kingdom on Jan 20, 16 10:33 AM
Thank you Janette5, bit of a hassle tho.

posted in My Island Kingdom on Jan 12, 16 11:47 AM
How do you change the player?, I cant find any option.

posted in Gnomes Garden 2 on Jan 2, 16 11:27 AM
Really stuck on this level--cant seem to get the security hut built in time to stop the gremlins and be able to build the statue, any help would be appreciated-Thanks in advance

posted in Building the Great Wall of China 2 on Dec 5, 15 11:22 AM
Why don't I get the option to upgrade the workers house?

posted in Gnomes Garden on Sep 13, 15 12:48 AM
I cant seem to get gold on this no matter what I try, what is the secret please?

posted in Gnomes Garden on Aug 31, 15 7:43 PM
How do I get the bees into the hive so I can plant the last tree?--I have upgraded everything to the max, yet there is no clue as to what is required to get the bees into the hive--Have I missed something? help needed please.

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 6, 15 12:09 PM
Im having the same trouble, just cant get the blue crystals fast enough to finish on time, Any help would be appreciated-Thanks in advance

posted in Save The Prince on Feb 2, 15 8:17 PM
I sure hope so

posted in Save The Prince on Feb 2, 15 8:14 PM
nearly got thru this level but couldn't because the last worker was stuck, any ideas please?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 15 11:16 AM
What are the flower colours for this level please?

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 24, 15 12:45 AM
Oh, how stupid am I?--THANX A LOT, away laughing now, Have a great gaming day and many thanx again

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 22, 15 11:19 AM
LEVEL 23,

Right at the start of this level, I only have access to 6 flax, whereas I need twelve to make the rope to fix the first bridge, so I cannot proceed.--is this a GLITCH?

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 22, 15 11:13 AM
Thanks for that, marebito----- I got all those flaxes, but it only makes two knots, which only makes one roll of rope, and I need two rolls of rope to fix the bridge,
Must be a GLITCH---GRRRRR, I was loving this game.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 21, 15 11:00 PM
I tried that, but it is impossible to get to another island until I get 6 more flax to make the two knots needed to make the rope to build the bridge, am I missing something? build

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 21, 15 10:54 PM
Thanks, I will try that.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 21, 15 5:17 PM
where do you get the extra flax from to produce two knots so I can build the first bridge please? I can only manage to get one knot made, and then there is no more flax for me to pick up,

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Jan 10, 14 1:26 PM
I don't get enough seaweed to be able to get enough crabs to feed the four fish, there is no merchant on this level.
I only manage to do two fish and then am left with one piece of seaweed

Any help would be appreciated, maybe I'm missing something.

posted in Wonderburg on Dec 19, 13 11:09 AM
Please can someone tell me how to do this?
Ive tried clicking on them forever, but nothing happens.ARGGGGGH

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 14, 13 11:10 AM
How do you get rid of the six yeti?--stuck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator