Posts created by Halotop

that allows me to reply... BUT in the chapter 7 section, I have no "create discussion' which I would find handy in order to ask for help.... and so, I posted my request with a header of Chapter 7...

as it is I have no idea where my actual plea went to.. it is swimming in a never never part of Dire Grove...:-))

I used to think my dotage was ahead of me, now I am not so sure.

I just posted a plea for help.. in the only way possible and then I looked to see if it is posted. Nothing shows...

Now, I realize because I am asking about ch.7 I should post to ch.7, however, on my end the only way I can create a discussion is at the beginning of the forum... and so I headed my plea with CHAPTER SEVEN...

Is there some way to post directly to the proper chapter?

And I thought that the game posed problems >:-))

Hi all,

I'm trying to finish the Relic puzzle in Chapter 7. I have all the relics, I have all the tapes, I have checked the tapes to see the correct position of the relics.. ( I got so frustrated, I used the guide for help :-))
The problem I have is that the puzzle refuses to accept the Hunter Relic. I get a constant "It won't work here" All the others fall into place BUT the Hunter's relic (the square one) will absolutely not fall into its slot.

I wondered if the square had to be rotated some way.. doesn't make sense, but that's beside the point right now.. Ohhhh I could use some sleep....

HELP... please?????

Kitty

m_j619 wrote:Ok, I had posted this on another thread, but apparently should be here

I had beta tested, when I resumed the game after d/l, my hint arrow was spinning, and I couldn't see any of the " Change is Good" items. I restarted as another player, and I am happy to report both issues are resolved. No problem here, as I wanted to start the CE from the beginning anyway

Again I say thanks Paul and BFG for the best game ever!

MJ

I beta tested the game and had the same problem.... easily resolved by opening a new profile.....and I agree.. one of the best games yet...

posted in Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon on Nov 10, 09 3:33 PM
yup... the inventory shows the brush and jewel only... have done it three times now... same result... the crowbar disappears...

posted in Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon on Nov 9, 09 11:53 PM
did as far as I could on chapter 5.. twice... got all the items...same problem... crowbar disappears...

posted in Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon on Nov 9, 09 10:10 PM
Hi there,

When I get to the crow bar pick up.. it doesn't go into inventory... which prevents me from going further because I can't open the casket...

Anybody else have the same problem??? Any advice?? Or should I go straight to BFG Customer support???

thanks
halotop

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Sep 15, 09 1:52 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I agree with the posts that won't buy LF programs because they cannot try them. I would hav e purchased this one if the walkthrough url's had not been deleted by the moderator.. with a walkthrough it might have been fun

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 23, 09 12:09 PM
I'm a fan of this game in spite of little bugs.. however, I find myself stuck on the king and his bedroom and hallway. How do I smash those little bugs in the pillow? And how do I shoot those little devils off the painting?

All I have in my inventory is a rag... and I have five shards of the king's mirror... and I cannot get into the powder room...

Thanks to one and all who take the time to answer

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 9, 09 11:36 PM
BinLA wrote:That message should say "you have NOT found all the gems." It drove me crazy for a while.

This is how you solve it and move on:

Click the map button on the top right of the screen.

You'll see blue gems floating over the flags in some places. The blue gem indicates that there are unfound gems in that area. Click on that area, and find the gems. If you can't locate them yourself, use the hint button. The hint button only works if you're in the scene where the gems are hidden.

Do this for each area that has a blue gem hovering above the completion flag.

When you've collected all the gems, the game will advance.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator