Posts created by jupiter51

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 8, 10 12:07 AM
I played it 2 times through without the glasses and then made a trip to Blockbuster's to get glasses, Yes, it's different, and I enjoyed it. More 3D at the beginning than the end though. I predict more games will show up with the 3D so the cheap glasses will be a good investment.

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 7, 10 11:54 PM
A lot of fun and I enjoyed the 3D. Rather short but I thought well done and quite enjoyable!

Can't wait for the next installment.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 4, 10 5:46 PM
I agree wholeheartedly! Kind of a nice touch too that when you're all done a chapter you also get another chance to "unmask the illusion" by clicking on each scene in the chapters menu. I don't usually like find the differences puzzles but this time I did.

Really nice game!!!

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on May 2, 10 9:17 PM
I have all the games in the series and this is the first one I didn't love. Indeed this is the first game I've ever purchased that I could say I hate. The items are just too darn small on some of the levels and too well hidden.

I couldn't/can't get beyond the orchard where I'm supposed to find grapes and olives. I'm using a 25" screen and they are teensy!!

Much too frustrating for me. Gameplay is supposed to be fun afterall. Very sorry I bought this game.

posted in The Clumsys on Apr 18, 10 5:56 PM
Did you check the tea pot? They're sneaky!

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 24, 10 4:52 PM
Lovely game! Reminded me of Dream Chronicles so of course I'm buying it. As already noted it's very peaceful and quite relaxing. Well worth the $6.99.

posted in Farm Craft on Feb 1, 10 12:21 PM
I've just played it for 5 hours solid and the only reason I've come up for air is that I need to get up and move around - old bones and muscles can't take this kind of treatment!!
This game is lots of fun, works great on Vista, and is well worth the price!! Thanks BF!!!

posted in Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy on Jan 20, 10 7:02 PM
Thanks GameLvr30! I was having the same problem and checked here to see if anyone else was too. I'll try your solution next time through.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Jan 18, 10 2:37 AM
Even if you decide to continue playing for a second time you can't complete the game. Because the fuse box puzzle is already finished you can't put on the door handle and thus are stuck with that one last piece and can't complete the game. VERY FRUSTRATING!

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 4:23 AM
I get the access violation too and rebooting doesn't help. Not many games I have a problem with. I'm on Vista.

I was enjoying myself till then so this will be bought when they get it fixed.

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 11, 09 12:06 AM
Played for just over half an hour then bought the game. VERY NICE EUGENE! Thank you for developing something new and fresh. Very enjoyable play! I especially liked the sliding from side to side. Haven't needed to use a hint yet. Beautiful graphics!!!

Just hit the play button right away. If you're quick it doesn't even start.

If you don't have the snowshoes you can't move down the snowy path leading to the barn and the farmhouse. The snowshoes are just part of the environment.

You need the snow shoes to move down the snowy path to get to the barn and the farmhouse. Without them you can't go forward.

MargieB has put up the solution for that.

Look for the link in her post:

Video Solutions for the Mini-Games in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ Collector's Edition

Jandin wrote:Hello

I'm on my second time round and trying not to use any hints. I'm in the farmhouse, on the Hidden Onject bit and need to find a Lit Cigar? Can someone remember - I know, cheating, and someone has to have a really good memory. But its driving me mad!

Jandin x

I don't remember a lit cigar in the farmhouse but there is one in the Hunting Lodge. It's on the far right of the fireplace mantle. Could that be the lit cigar you're looking for?

Mr_Russ is correct - you need the snowshoes to make the environment accessable.

I tried not collecting the snowshoes to see what would happen. When I got to the snowy path leading to the barn and the farmhouse I was told I would need snowshoes to get down the path.

Love it! Each installment keeps getting better and better. Well worth the $19.95.

KUDOS BF!

A very special thank-you to the graphic artists. Simply lovely work.

WOW!!!!!

The only other thing I have to say is:

I LOVE IT!!!

I just wish it wasn't so late and I wasn't so sleepy.

But I sure have something wonderful to look forward to in the morning!!

Thanks BF!!!!

posted in Puppy Stylin` on Sep 23, 09 2:30 AM
No, not a word. When I contacted them in June they did email me back and they said they were still working on a fix and they would email me when they had one. Haven't heard a peep from them since. I'm still playing the game, for I love the basic concept and gameplay, but I'm becoming more and more irked with it's faults.

I won't recommend SKUNK STUDIO games to anyone nor will I buy one again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator