Posts created by mythlady

posted in Tower of Elements on Nov 20, 12 9:09 PM
I'm almost ready to give up. I can't make any headway on Level 40. I know to try to make matches wherever the boss is, but I can't see that they have much of an effect on him. Can someone give me more tips to finish this level? Thanks.

posted in Tower of Elements on Nov 18, 12 12:27 PM
Never mind. As it always happens, as soon as I post a question, I figure it out. I wasn't increasing my mastery levels. Duh.

posted in Tower of Elements on Nov 18, 12 11:44 AM
I'm not a stranger to this kind of name, and I like this game so I'd like to continue playing, but I am totaly stuck on the first boss. I feel as if I am making matches as fast as I can, but probably within 30 seconds my health is gone.

What am I not doing that I should be? Can you give me any tips?

Thanks.

posted in LandGrabbers on Jul 6, 12 11:21 AM
I'm stuck on Forest Level 6, and part of the problem is that I don't know how to redirect troops. I send a bunch to take the castle, and before most of them get there, the castle is taken. Then, say, 50 troops arrive at the castle and I want to get them to go on to the watchtower. But what happens is that momentarily -- for a split second -- there are 50 soldiers in the castle, but then before I can refocus them on the watchtower, the number is down to 12 or something like that.

Is there a way to refocus them on another target? Also, why can't they fight with enemies on the road? The enemies just swarm through them and head for one of my houses or whatever.

I like this game and don't want to give up in frustration!

posted in Glow Fish on Dec 17, 11 2:04 PM
Thanks -- I'll try it.

posted in Glow Fish on Dec 15, 11 1:35 PM
Responding to myself -- I've gotten to the point where I can get most of them in the house -- by carefully holding my leader fish over the entrance, most of them will break out of the line and swim in. But some of them won't -- and I can 't figure out how to get them to let go of the line and swim in. Any ideas?

posted in Glow Fish on Dec 13, 11 3:34 PM
It seems on every level that I can't get one or two of the fish (sometimes more) into the house -- it "closes" with the check mark before all the little fishies go on. Any tips on how to get it to collect all of them?

Great game -- very relaxing. Maybe not so much on higher levels?

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Sep 26, 11 9:02 PM
Thanks -- I had to start over, and this time the pieces were clickable, where before they weren't. Some kind of glitch.

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Sep 26, 11 11:45 AM
I've put the pieces with the greek letters in the button puzzle, but it won't allow me to do anything. There's movement in the buttons on the top but nothing for me to click on, and the only thing that I can click on the screen is the "Menu" button. I can't really proceed beyond this point (there's no "back out" arrow at the bottom, either). Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas, or do I just have to start over again?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 2, 11 10:17 PM
I'm having trouble with this too -- suggestions, anyone?

posted in Fate of the Pharaoh on Aug 30, 11 8:56 PM
But how do you beat level 18? I can't get happiness fast enough -- everything else is okay.

posted in Mini Robot Wars on Aug 25, 11 8:58 PM
Can anyone help me with suggestions for 4-9? I've been stuck on it a long time. Most of the time I can't even get past those devil-y kind of guys that float through after the first wave --

Thanks for any tips you can offer.

posted in Reaxxion on Aug 20, 11 5:23 PM
When the game starts over, you can choose any of the blocks of levels you've completed. I just died in the 6th set, and I can just start that set over. Not a big deal.

posted in Reaxxion on Aug 20, 11 5:00 PM
A number of people have complained that if you lose all your lives, you have to start over from the beginning. That's not actually true. When you go to start a new game, you have access to any set of levels that you've completed. Just click on it.

I did start over several times, though and did so much better each time that it was worth it. I got much better along the way.

posted in Reaxxion on Aug 20, 11 4:58 PM
You hit escape to pause the game or exit, and it saves your game and allows you to return. Try holding it down for a split second, or just tapping it -- it's a little touchy.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jul 31, 11 4:46 PM
Okay, I went over very carefully, and the problem was that I was missing a piano key. The scene with the boat hook is on the other side of the street from the ship, and once I got the other piano key, I triggered it.

Thanks, everyone.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jul 31, 11 9:42 AM
Hmmm, I'll look into that, but I'm pretty sure I have done that scene twice, because I got something else that was supposed to go into my inventory, I think. But I'll look at the strategy guide to be sure. I did use the hint thing in every screen, I think, and it says "Nothing to do here," except for the doorway where the water is coming down.

What I really need is a cheat that would just give me the dang boathook, but I can't find one.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jul 30, 11 8:30 PM
Nope -- I'm way past that. I've looked at the walkthrough, and I need it to get the water out of the doorway. That's where I am. I need the boathook, and the **** screen when it was supposed to be put in my inventory . . . .it wasn't.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jul 29, 11 1:02 PM
I'm at the point where I need the boat hook, but in reading the walkthrough, I should have gotten it in a previous hidden object screen, the one with the drum, but I didn't get it and it's not in my inventory. What can I do?? I really don't want to start over again.

I'm enjoying the game and I haven't had any trouble with the speed or lag time.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jul 29, 11 1:00 PM
I'm at the point where I need the boat hook, but in reading the walkthrough, I should have gotten it in a previous hidden object screen, the one with the drum, but I didn't get it and it's not in my inventory. What can I do??

I'm enjoying the game and I haven't had any trouble with the speed or lag time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator