Posts created by dancebear

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on May 8, 10 1:55 PM
Like this walkthru. I usually go off site to get a walkthru because Big Fishe's have too many graphics which gives away too much. Its easier to accidentally see more than your want to know. With a none graphic walkthru you can do a word search and find only the answer you need. Only use them when I'm really stuck but still don't want to learn too much by looking at them.

posted in Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery on Apr 25, 10 11:18 AM
These games are great. I play the IHOGs but they can get very boring at times. I am always on the look out for a good adventure game of this type that provides a real challenge. I notice that Big Fish is starting to have more of this type game.Keep them coming I just finished a Blackwell unbound and that was great but too short.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Apr 23, 10 5:34 PM
OK I've figured out that the little brat is the villain. Is it possible to complete game without getting her the orbs or am I stuck doing as she asks?

posted in The Blackwell Legacy on Apr 14, 10 2:24 PM
I just started playing but I think this is one of the better games BF has. Older graphics but a game that requires one to think not just find stuff. I would give it an A+ but the lead character has a real problem personality. Just want to smack her and yell get a backbone and get over it will you.

posted in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft on Apr 10, 10 7:01 PM
I don't post here often but when I do its usually because of all this whining. It seems the games I like most are hated by everyone else. I'm glad that sometimes there are actually games here that provide a challenge. Finding hidden objects gets really boring after awhile. I used to play the old seirra games. I'd like to see a game more games like them come back I was especially fond of Myst.

Please BF don't let the whiners stop you from coming out with games that require more thought than just finding an umbrella in a picture.

posted in The Blackwell Legacy on Feb 4, 10 4:26 AM
Well I just got the demo and have played for an hour. I think its going to be a great game. The retro style doesn't bother me, it's not why I buy a game. At 2.99 its a very good deal. This is one I would pay full price for.

posted in Samorost 2 on Nov 25, 09 3:38 PM
In case you have figured it out yet. You get a code for each level that is displayed at beginning of level - example DOKLOP , SOPOUCH. You enter that and you ae taken to the level for that code when you go back to the game.

posted in Remedy on Aug 18, 09 3:36 AM
you have to get his name at St. John's graveyard. It's in the blue book on the table. You have to highlight the name to get it to show on the map.

posted in Remedy on Aug 16, 09 3:43 PM
Why all the complaints? This isn't as sophisticated as most but it does provide a challenge which many of these games lack. For 2.99 I've already got my moneys worth in trying to solve it. It's obviously done by an amateur and it definitely needs a few improvements specifically using items needs to be easier but for 2.99 I've gotten more of a challenge than the more sophisticated games.

posted in Remedy on Aug 16, 09 1:00 PM
This game is not at all bad for the price. If you can deal with no sound and having to think for yourself this isn't bad. It was obviously made by an amatuer but play wise I think it is one of the bettter games because it makes you think more and doesn't spoon feed answers. I'd like to see more games like this available.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator