Posts created by rolldedice

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club™: Amelia Earhart™ on May 10, 10 3:53 PM
same problem-worked when I demo'd the game-bought it-then it just tells me thanks for playing!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 17, 09 4:32 PM
Bought the collecters edition and just finished the demo of the el-cheapo version. this game is awesome!! Buy yourself a x-mas present-go ahead u deserve this!!! The morphing objects add to the fixation in the end-like U JUST HAVE TO FIND THEM!!! No easy thing either, the ole eyeballs do the "is this really moving or am I starting to see things" kinda mode!!! The video tapes should all be deleted-really did not do anything for the game,with the exception of finding them. Happy Xmas and merry new year to all and remember to put this one on santa's list!!!

posted in Wisegal on Nov 5, 09 7:53 PM
BORING!!!!!

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 5, 09 2:16 PM
okay-just uninstall the old version then reinstall the updated version!! I had problems with the old version-trashcanned it-reinstalled it- finally made it through the whole game(wicked game!) You do realize this is a large file(takes forever to download)this makes my third time downloading it-spent more time wit the downloads than playing the actual game!! Jeez, but I must say big fish your atta-boy when it comes to making it right with all your wee fishies in the pond-thanxs

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 24, 09 7:16 PM
I got stuck at the same place-the elevator was sparkling but it wouldn't even let me go to main menu to quit! Shut off the computer-trashcanned it-then redownloaded(2 hours later!) anyhoo just finished the game and it worked fine and I must add it was well worth the hassle-awesome way to whiddle away me day!! thanx big fish!!

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 24, 09 7:08 PM
pmkb5 wrote:I got as far as the elevator, and the game froze. I could not get to the next level, and had to shut my computer off just to get the game to end. The same thing happened after I restarted it. I have XP with ALOT of available space. Had to do control alt just to get the game to close.......and then it would not close completly. Finally uninstalled it. To bad.....it looked like a great game, and I was doing well.....

posted in Ghost Town Mysteries: Bodie on Oct 24, 09 5:56 AM
pete...repeat....pete....repeat....to repetative-slowww hints-wicked spooky nice grahics-although I agree a wee bit too dark for these tired eyes, nice touch for hollowweinies!!! Maybe on my rainy daze list???

posted in Mystery of Cleopatra on Oct 20, 09 8:45 AM
i also ran into problems wit the error thing-changed the resolution on my screen-played the demo and find myself in the same boat as to not much direction wit the minigames-its just an ok game-won't be buying, although big time improvement with the nat-geo games!!! touche!! u always give me something to play!! thanks big fish!!!

posted in Relic Hunt on Aug 25, 09 6:33 AM
rolldedice wrote:
BethWi1946 wrote:I have downloaded and delated this game twice, and after I enter my name it freezes. Did anyone else have this problem.
thanks
same problem!!!!!!!

posted in Relic Hunt on Aug 25, 09 6:31 AM
BethWi1946 wrote:I have downloaded and delated this game twice, and after I enter my name it freezes. Did anyone else have this problem.
thanks

posted in Between the Worlds on Apr 10, 09 1:41 PM
bajacalla wrote:I downloaded this game because HO games are my favorite, but it's virtually unplayable: the cursor is almost uncontrollable, slow, and jumps all around. and half the time you click on something it doesn't "catch," so you're losing time no matter how fast you go.

won't buy it.

DITTO TO THAT SAME PROBLEM-WENT TO FELIX.

posted in Detective Agency on Apr 10, 09 1:32 PM
This is the second game(within 2 wks)mouse floating-slow motion to load or pick up things!! Tried downloading AGAIN.....same thing. Flux family was great-no problems-good game!!! Between 2 worlds was th other game in slow motion-whats up lately????

posted in Between the Worlds on Apr 7, 09 2:31 PM
glamma wrote:I am with you peeps on this one..can't control the mouse and the game runs so slow that its is funny t

Same problem!!

o watch the found objects float through the air as they head to the trunk.

posted in Time Stand Still on Aug 20, 08 8:32 PM
You can chalk another lost puppy to the list-How do you even play this game? Purchased it today, guess I will wait for the backup cd for a clue-if there is one!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator