Posts created by sunny64

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Sep 9, 09 4:20 PM
If you go to the All Game Forums and click on Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond, you will find a walkthrough for this game. The info is there for getting inside the ship. Hope this helps.

posted in Babylonia on Sep 9, 09 3:39 PM
Match 3 games are relatively new for me and I like to play untimed, so these tips are very helpful. I'll have to try this game. Thanks for the help.

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Aug 1, 09 9:23 PM
Two more waiting...also waiting for Asguaard...

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 22, 09 9:40 AM
Bring the right lever to the top and slowly move the left lever to the green zone and very slowly three quarters of the way to the top. Adjust this lever slowly up and down when the liquid in the center starts rising to keep the liquid in the center green area.
The lights should start to show green. If you do this too fast, it will shut off.
When you see the picture of the coconut you will also notice a picture of the geyser spouting in the background. This shows you have the turbine running and is normal. You do not need the coconut again.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 12, 09 12:59 PM
I spent some time on this too, until I noticed a small lever down between the circuits and the fuses. Just flip this.
This was in a darker place on my screen and I missed it completely.

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 5, 09 3:48 PM
Hi Bryce, I have both games and replayed the first a number of times. I'm also really enjoying the second, although I have missed keys, particularly the black ones in darker areas. I do like the fact that both have replay value.

If you do develop number three, this will be on the purchase list.

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Jul 4, 09 2:55 PM
Go the the Big Fish All Game forums and look under the 3 Stars of Destiny forum. The answer has been previously posted under the heading of Baretta.
It's a fun game.

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Jun 27, 09 9:07 AM
Downloaded and played for half an hour. I bought the game as I really enjoyed the first one. A little slow but my computer has a lot on it. XP Pro. Everything is working as normal. Off to work now.

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on Jun 13, 09 10:18 PM
Re the jumpy cursor....which works most of the time but it's hard to pick up very small objects. After I tried the demo, I bought the game, went into options at the start and unchecked the custom game cursor. No problems with the cursor after that.

A fun relaxing game.

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 12, 09 8:53 PM
I do love RPG games and have played Aveyond 1 (still playing) and Aveyond 2. However, I do not believe in chapters for these games. Amanda on a developer site, originally suggested game play of four or five hours. This was due to the reduced rates of many game portals and suggested developer survival tips. Amanda does produce excellent games and I’m glad to see that she added many more hours of game play for her chapter series.
However, as much as I enjoyed the series, I will no longer buy a partial segment. I have problems remembering specific details of two weeks ago, let alone game aspects 3 months previous.
The BFG cost for three ten hour Aveyond segments $20.97. The BFG cost for 80 plus hours of play for 3 Stars of Destiny $6.99.
Just another viewpoint!

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on May 23, 09 11:42 PM
I also asked BFG about inclusion in the game forum and was told they are working on it, but would take some time to create. This was May 19th.

Love the humor in this game. I have just reached SankT Leona. This game is just fun to play.

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Apr 24, 09 3:05 PM
I played the first game and like the continuity of the story. This game is just fun and has more variety than the first one. Some rooms are so piled with junk, the first reaction is "Whoa.....how am I going to find anything in this mess... ", but so far hasn't been a problem. I am now at Chapter 7. Graphics are excellent.
Way to go developers and Big Fish!

posted in Coyote`s Tale: Fire and Water on Mar 4, 09 12:32 PM
To escape the hints, don't click on the flowers, (you need five or a single heart to get a hint).
You can always use a heart if you really need a hint.

I've really enjoyed this game and played it more than once as some of the objects change.

Hope this helps.

posted in Coyote`s Tale: Fire and Water on Feb 23, 09 10:36 PM
After reading a number of reviews, I downloaded this as a trial with reservations.

I really like the set up, the option for shapes or lists. I never used the shapes until really stuck and found that some of the camouflaged items were so good, this was helpful. Some of the mini games were not the "same old" and the graphics are great.
I do dislike on some HO games where you have five vases and guess for the size and shape.

After I purchased the game, I had to start at the same level. The items changed which is great for replay.

This is one enjoyable game and just fun....I'm not through the game yet.....

The download was as usual and the cursor is steady. I invested in a top graphic
card less than a year ago which solved a lot of my game problems.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 21, 09 6:19 PM
A very big thank you Cyberomega. I don't know how many hours you spent on the videos and walkthroughs, which you posted on You Tube. To me, the knowledge to do so, is impressive. It also saved my sanity and my computer. I was ready to quit the game and heave my computer into the five o' clock streaming traffic. It's always the final gem or item that is so elusive.

I depend on my computer for work and don't have the knowledge to find the hidden gems, etc. so your help was fantastic and so appreciated.

posted in Syberia on Jan 13, 09 10:04 PM
Thank you BFG. You know we have been waiting for your release, and I'm only going on the previous posts. If so, can't wait to play.

posted in Syberia on Jan 11, 09 10:39 PM
Thanks to Micral and Cat 52 for your very helpful hints. My game also totally froze when Kate was coming down the ladder from getting the egg. I went into the game options, selected low resolution, 16 for depth and made sure "no" for anti-aliasing was checked.

No further problems at all!

posted in Syberia on Jan 10, 09 7:42 PM
Thanks mews for the tip on running for Kate. Click twice and she does run. This is really a fun game.

I haven't played Myst for some years and only one other large adventure game so I do have to consult some walkthroughs when I get stuck. It now makes sense for obtaining clues..... I am currently using the data from two walkthroughs and they are different for strategy. I guess that's what makes this game so interesting.

I do have great holes in my computer knowledge, going from simple to advanced, so it is so helpful to have all the other fishies out there that may help.....and they always do! So thanks to BFG and all the rest of you experienced fishies that take the time to help others!

posted in Syberia on Jan 7, 09 9:12 PM
When I downloaded Syberia last night and finished the download through the BF manager, it asked if I wanted to play the 60 min. demo version, I had already bought the game so don't know if this may be available after download. The download time was the longest I have ever experienced with any game. Approx. 45 minutes with high speed broadband.

I do find this game somewhat similar to the Myst games, fantastic graphics and trudging to and fro, back and forth... However, it is a really enjoyable game.

Once again Big Fish.....

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 3, 09 11:17 PM
I downloaded and bought the game this evening. It loaded and played fine. I even stopped, saved and continued with no problems, until I got to the snow scene in the garden. When I finished this scene and clicked on the basement, I got an error access violation, but it booted me out so fast I couldn't read it. The graphics are extremely clear so guess I'll try again tomorrow or next week.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator