Posts created by SherlockGirls

posted in Hotel on May 7, 11 5:08 PM
I love this game! You just need a walkthrough ( on the blog page). Try it !

posted in Youda Survivor on Apr 26, 11 6:37 PM
Once, but only once (that I noticed) my diver was wearing a skin-diver's face-mask, and it enabled him to stay down long enough to retrieve 10 leaves! It was great! But I can't figure out how to get this to repeat. Help!

posted in Youda Survivor on Apr 26, 11 6:24 PM
Keep cooking your water as often as you can because each bucketful takes 2 spaces on the shelf.

posted in Blood and Ruby on Mar 30, 11 2:30 PM
Did you beta-test it some months back? I did and I loved,it, and I have been waiting for it to be offered.

posted in Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles on Mar 27, 11 3:06 PM
WOW! Am I glad I read all your comments, cuz I didn't know about the weekend sale, either! I don't receive the newsletter cuz my browser (Opera) email doesn't allow illustrations or graphics, just text, so it's not even worth reading the newsletters. Thank you, fishies! And to you, our dear Moderator, don't make such a TOPSECRET out of the password. I'm pretty sure only BF members are going to bother reading other members' comments.

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 15, 11 10:26 PM
Thank you, Edmontonborn for testing my theory, and thank you, too, Iampeacewalker, for your feedback. Sigh! Obviously, my XP theory isn't the magic answer! I'm so disappointed it didn't work!

And in answer to Valdy, I agree with you that game developers should keep up with the latest versions, but I also think that distributors, including BF, should keep all games available to us, even the old games... but they should alert us to the fact if the game is very old or outdated, if indeed the version of our operating system is going to be an issue.

Also, I feel for the gamers who have older systems and don't want to (or can't) buy every new OS update. I'm one of them. I want XP forever!

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 13, 11 10:22 PM
Dear Fishies, I have a theory as to why some of you are having problems. These games that are made in Russia or any of the former Soviet states could be being developed on older equipment, with older development software.

For this game, the listed specs don't go above Vista, the DirectX is v.6.0, and the fact that it's only 92MB leads me to believe that it's older than the copyright says.

BTW, it runs very nicely on my netbook, with good ol' XP. If you have access to a computer with XP, why not try it? Even if you're turned off from this game (although I feel it's really not a bad game, I'd buy it for $2.99), using XP might solve the problem with a game you really want to play.

posted in Muse on Feb 7, 11 11:43 PM
I see that I'm in the minority here -- I like the game enough to wonder if I should buy it now or wait months on the chance that it'll be a daily deal.

I love how honest you all are -- I thought I was a horrible gamer cuz I have such a hard time finding objects, so I loved reading that so many of you have trouble too. I'd just like to say that when it comes to hard-to-see objects, nothing beats Tamara the 13th.

posted in Muse on Feb 7, 11 11:18 PM
MaryRose2:

To transfer items from the right side of the screen (list of words) to the left (the scene), click once on the word -- it will become the item and it will stick to your cursor so you can bring it across to the picture. Click again where it belongs within the scene to place it there.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 24, 11 12:16 AM
I'm so glad to read all your comments, because I agree totally with all of you. I'm glad it's not just me. Most of all, I'm sick of HOGs to the point that I cringe when I find out it's another one!

posted in Story of Fairy Place on Dec 8, 10 12:14 PM
Me too! Did you get any assistance?

Thank you, Clownfish!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator