Posts created by angelize81

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Sep 23, 09 12:10 PM
Hi parky66 and welcome to the pond!! I couldn't find anything when I looked but I will keep looking around and I will let you know the second I find anything, IF I find anything alright?

posted in Slingo Mystery: Who's Gold on Sep 23, 09 12:08 PM
Hi eres and welcome to the pond!! I haven't ever played this game and it is still too new for any walkthroughs or cheats to be posted, but I will definitely keep looking around for you and I will let you know the second I find out something alright?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 23, 09 12:07 PM
Hi pammy652 and welcome to the pond!! Here's what I have for you, I hope it helps!

* Go back to the schoolhouse and click on the left side of the building.
* You will see the number 600 degrees carved on the side of it.This number may vary since I've seen some people report seeing 550 degrees instead.

FURNACE

* Toy Store-First floor
* Click on the stove that is on the first floor of the toy store and you will get a closer view.
* There is a knob on the side of the furnace and a temperature gauge.
* The top knob moves the gauge up and bottom knob moves the gauge down
* Turn the knob with your potholder from inventory until the thermometer is at 600 degrees.
* Once the temperature is at the same degree as the etching on the side of the schoolhouse, you will see a pattern above the stove. You want to copy that pattern on the outside of the schoolhouse.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Sep 23, 09 12:04 PM
Hello Stinkyrodriguez and welcome to the pond! I am most certain that it will survive...after all there has to be MORE lost children out there somewhere right?

I helped someone with this a few days ago and everything turned out just fine on its own!!

posted in Blackwell Unbound on Sep 23, 09 12:02 PM
Hmmm I'm not sure but I will do my absolute best to find out for you alright? It may take me awhile to get back to you (I have a toddler...'nuff said LOL) but don't worry ok? I WILL find something and we WILL get past this ok?

posted in Travel League: The Missing Jewels on Sep 23, 09 11:58 AM
Hi clhp and welcome to the pond!! I am so very sorry that you are having problems with this!! I know all too well how stressful that can be!! (Dammmmm Dracula Origin LOL)

Actually I found out that if your PC doesn't meet the correct technical requirements for the game it can and will affect your ability to save certain games.....So my very non-expert advice would be to try updating all the usual driver things like video card, DirectX, etc., etc. it worked for me and if that doesn't work then by all means contact Customer Service!! If they can't fix it, they will at the very least credit you with a free game ok?

posted in Top Chef on Sep 23, 09 11:55 AM
Hi salem01 and welcome to the pond!! What is the dish that you're trying to make?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 23, 09 9:57 AM
Hi Lora01 and welcome to the pond! Well if I remember correctly for the last puzzle, after all of the hearts are put in place the back wall opens up and you are back in the hallway, then you click on the door, click on that weird chamber thing and listen to what Charles has to say....Then after he is done talking you have to click on the LEFT side of the scene, and you get the weird dial puzzle...As for the weathervane puzzle unless you mean that strange creature on the door by the garden and in the kitchen I don't know which one you're talking about...Sorry!

posted in Lost City of Z: Special Edition on Sep 23, 09 9:47 AM
How nice of you to post this Max!! Very thoughtful of you!!

posted in Pyramid Runner on Sep 23, 09 9:33 AM
Hi nelliegemini! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with level 35!! I've sent you a PM with a link for the solution, I hope it helps!

posted in Aveyond on Sep 23, 09 9:21 AM
Hello again sxykat04! Here's some steps I found for you to get the empty bottle to capture a fairy in!

* enter the house beside the art dealer’s house. You will see a statue of an elf. Take it and go to the thieves’ hideout. Give it to the thief who asked for it and he will say what you wanted to know. Return to the palace for your reward.
* You will get the reward only on one condition-you have to let someone join your party. If you do so then only you will have access to the king’s treasure room on the right. It will also help Teijal get a soul for her soul pendant. The treasure room has 5 emerald, two sapphires, one golden armor and a battle axe. Before leaving Sedona, visit the item shop. Buy the book page and the empty bottle from the shop. Select the soul pendant in the inventory, see what happens! You can now make Teijal/Galalad wear it as an accessory, it will increase her attack and defense by 50%. Before we leave the peninsula visit Dirkon (refer peninsula map or use the Dirkon rune).

DIRKON

* After you reach Dirkon, open the chest (see peninsula map) to get steel boots. The dirt pile yields another book page (look for it lol). The chest in the cave has elixir.
* Talk to everyone in the village. The nurse will give you a quest to kill the rats.

KILL THE RATS

* Kill the rats in Dirkon where ever you find them, look inside houses as well. There are three rats in total. Return to the nurse.
* She will ask you to bring an elixir. If you have an elixir in your inventory then just exit the house and enter again. Give the two sick people in the bed two elixirs and then talk to her. See what happens. Get outside the house and talk to Lor, the guy standing there. He will give you another quest (side quest no.34).
* Go to the Memory Caverns in Aveyond and capture any one fairy in the empty bottle you have.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 23, 09 9:11 AM
Hi gypsygirltoo and welcome to the pond!! I looked all over the internet and couldn't find a checkers game for Drawn anywhere for the theater...What does the game look like? Does it LOOK like a checkers game? I will try and help in any way that I can so just PM me and let me know alright?

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Sep 23, 09 9:06 AM
Hi 052179 and welcome to the pond! Here's what I found, I hope it helps!

Buy 5 normal penguins, and focus on breeding penguins, 5 at a time. Upgrade the truck and the warehouse once. Your goal is to sell bears and penguins, to save up money. Keep at least 7 penguins at a time, and sell any more. Once you've gotten $1,000, buy a royal penguin and alongside the penguin breeding, start producing decorations to sell. Buy more royal penguins when you can. Sell the penguins and the decorations until you have $8,500. Then, sell all the royal penguins, and buy a walrus. Sell the walrus, and order 2 creams to finish the level.

posted in Blackwell Unbound on Sep 23, 09 8:27 AM
Hi dazzlingsunset and welcome to the pond! Yes, you definitely to call the New Yorker, here is what I found, I hope it helps!

There’s Dwayne. Talk to him. You’ll learn about Cecil and C-sharp. So he was in that band. Take a picture of Dwayne just for fun. And let’s go back to Cecil again to talk about him and the C-Sharps. He’ll give you the name of the sax player and the name of a reporter. Keep talking until there’s nothing more to talk about.

Go home and consult the phonebook. There’s the address of the New Yorker. Let’s give them a call. Ask for Mitchell. Now you know who he is. Let’s pay him a visit.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Sep 23, 09 8:18 AM
Hi brunnie and welcome to the pond!! Here's what I found...I hope it helps!

Combine the multiblade knife with the spool of string to make a cord. Combine the sextant sight, cord and weight to make a level. Select the level and then exit the inventory to see Kate's view through the sight. Hold the left mouse button down and move the mouse up and down to look vertically, or release the mouse button and move the mouse left or right to look horizontally. Move the sight to the top of the pole near the large kiln:

Move left at this height to see a bird on top of a tree near the cliff..

We now know that the bird on top of the tree is also at a height of 340 feet. Exit the view of the sight. Go to sawmill and select the level again. Move left and up slightly to see the bird on top of the tree. Move the cursor to the same height as the bird, then move right to the bush at the same heigh on the cliff. Wait as second and Mina will notice t that the bush moves

Exit the sight and move forward to the cliff to see a tunnel behind the bushes. Try to climb into the tunnel: Mina says that she needs to get her strength back before she enters the tunnel.

I also sent you a PM with a couple of links to a couple screen shots so you can compare where you are and what you need to see while there!

posted in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express on Sep 22, 09 9:46 PM
Takes issue with posting "outside" links in BFG forums, soooooo.......

But if you need help with a game, feel free to PM me anytime and I will do the absolute best that can to help ok?

Oh and just go ahead and create any discussion that you want to any time that you want to ok? Because everyone here knows, that if a thread doesn't interest you or you don't like the subject matter, just don't post in it......or, DO post in it, but only to let everyone know that you don't post in threads like that...

ETA: (That stands for "edited to add"....I learned A LOT last week.. ) I would be more than happy to help!! Can you tell me like what section of the game it is that you're having trouble with, (beginning, middle, end) and the last thing you did before you got stranded in your rooms...

posted in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express on Sep 22, 09 6:03 PM
Hi bellerook and welcome to the pond!! First I want to say....No worries, eh? Trust me, there is not a single person here who wasn't totally confused about everything their first few times interacting with others, so you are definitely in the majority! Heck, I've been here posting almost 2 months and just found out last week how to use colors and sizes LOL Just thought everyone except for me had some extra fancy stuff on their post box..

Some here will get their unmentionables tangled up over new people bringing up old discussions or starting new ones , saying "That question has already been addressed. Please refer to such-and-such post"...I was always curious as to how exactly one is to know the question has been addressed without "dragging up an old post"..

As far as being able to access answers to others the only way to do that is if they've been posted on the boards...For example, occasionally I will answer a question and if it includes a link to a location of a screen shot then I will send the link via PM, as BFG

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Sep 22, 09 5:25 PM
Hi patsy5989 and welcome to the pond! I am so very sorry that it took one of us so long to respond!! Did you already get the logs? After getting the match you are supposed to pick up all the dream pieces so you can see the whole room then pick up those items then a candle above Merrow's head then on the lower right side a container that says "something fireproof", then the bottle top right side of the screen , collect about 5 dream pieces in the room, then go to the courtyard and get 4 logs.....Then you have to go to the basement put the logs in the fireplace use the match to light it, then light the candle by placing it in the fire, then back to Merrow, where he asks some questions then inquires about the chlorophyll cocktail............You must complete ALL of these things in this order or you won't be able to get the cocktail ingredients...

posted in Virtual Families on Sep 22, 09 5:18 PM
Hi stowell315 and welcome to the pond! Sorry it took so long for one of us to respond!! Here ya go!

The Hardwood Floor Damage: buy the floor repair kit from the store and use as directed. You will need one kit for each of the three damaged spots. One damaged spot will take several work cycles to repair. Children 14 and older can help.

Oops sorry lectricbullrider!

Welcome to the pond and thanks for helping!!

posted in Aveyond on Sep 22, 09 5:16 PM
And here are the answers to the puzzle...That oughta do it!

1. I sleep by day, feast by night, I’m allergic to the sun, what am I?
Answer-vampire.
2. I can walk by day and night. But when the moon arises, so does the beast, what am I?
Answer- werewolf.
3. I wander these walls, transparent and lost, what am I?
Answer-ghost
4. I am the founder of Ghedahre, I built these dungeons, what is my first name?
Answer-leyrvo.

Go through the door. Follow the passage, its linear. Meet Zarich, our next boss. He inflicts weevils. Elini’s succubus works wonders. Make Lars attack him physically (only if the water orb is equipped). Collect Rashnu’s soul and return to the church in Ghedahre.
Back in the church, enter the small room to your right and touch Rashnu’s soul to his statue. Watch the conversation. Go to Aveyond and go downstairs to collect your reward. Enter the first chamber, you will have a choice between a bag of silver coins and sun block cream. I would personally recommend you to take the sun block cream as it would help a member get recruited in your party, whereas you can only sell off a bag of silver coins. Talk to Dameon in the shrine, he will join you if you choose ‘ask for help’.
Get back to Ghedahre. Talk to Teijal, she asks for the sun block cream and joins your party. You can select the ‘party’ option from the game menu and choose your active party members. The other members will remain in reserve.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator