Posts created by tophen

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 16 1:29 PM
why can,nt they fix the games.sent e mails to them and after weeks of not hearing any thing,they send e mail wanting to know how they helped.but nothing was done.time to quit I think.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 15 12:54 PM

Game froze unexpectedly. Was playing appox. 25 min. No reason on this end. Playing on HP laptop Windows 8. Never had any trouble. money back

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 15 12:40 PM
guess they want our money but they can not fix the game .

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 15 5:44 PM
Help! please. Thanks.

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 2, 15 2:27 PM
need it for rust on door.hint keeps saying there might be some in lab.but can not find it.good game but easy to get lost

it is 10.35 pm Thursday night in mo,code huge worked

bouns game will not play.

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 26, 15 1:26 PM
I,m in car.suppose to find star in hiding object .hints keeps pointing to a small grate thing by panda.ca,nt open it.any one know how to get star?

posted in Solitaire Game: Christmas on Jan 21, 15 9:48 PM
playing toy store.need to finish last game to go to next level.says I completed game but will not let me continue until I finish the game

it worked for me.it is1.30 am in mo

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 15 6:05 PM
can not get round plate in mayors office.i see it behind plants on left side,but clicking on it does nothing.i,v read how to get wrench but can not get the ball to move.have all the rest

have no hint,s.when I click on it it takes me back to wagon

the one thing I do not like about the game is if you miss any puzzle piecies you can not go back and find them.

posted in Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir on Dec 2, 14 7:56 PM
got the cave drawings an game froze.can not play any more

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 14 9:37 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

I got fed up with these games we are now seeing.i want games like we had a few year ago,like dire grove,the 1st ravenhurst.,I like games we can do things ourself.what I got back from them was a pat on the head and a free coupon.i have lots of free coupons going to waste,because there is no good games.i love cbtx,reviews.i,m about 70 I hope I don,nt upset others.but we need new games.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 14 6:05 AM
I beta this.been waiting for it to come out.love the game.in the hot of summer the snow looked good

seems like I played this a long time ago.or else its is like so many other games.?

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 14 12:09 AM
are they a skip butten for some of the puzzles?do not see one

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 14 9:42 PM
opened the little door,nothing.no spoon any where

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator