Posts created by Lilabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 16 10:12 AM
My game has reverted to the start, all progress to level 67 is just gone and my friends with it, I have not deleted you. One of my friends sent me a PM wondering why I was no longer there so the same has happened to you. To my same Friends on Lilabelle ll, I will continue with the gifting of food and stamps as pretty much everything else is gone since I no longer play that game. Have already contacted but they are very busy so will have to wait and see if I get all my progress back to my game which still has it's original ID #. Hoping for the best, in meantime Happy Gaming to All.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 16 10:24 AM
Brave_Gemini
Well thought out, and informative for short, mid, and long time players.
PRO
CON None
Great Job

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 16 4:30 PM
Dance all night and day, it is a very Big Deal. Congratulations, and enjoy your Party.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 16 1:36 PM
As you can see every game has its own universe, in mine the Gnome is very generous, gives gold and silver. The Fairy is pretty steady bringing back the silver. You will not know how yours will work for you until you send them out a few times. In full disclosure each has also brought back a nice rusty chest. I hatched the Gnome first because he tickled my Fancy and I like using him on the Pier in Cloud City. The Fairy for me seems a good fit anywhere in the Forrest.
Happy Gaming to All.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 15 1:07 PM
Hi Chilly, Welcome. On the first page you will find a locked thread called Helpful Links, go there find the thread for android players, go to the last page. There you will find the latest players also in need of friends. Also post your ID there so others can also invite you.
Happy Gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 15 4:19 PM
I like that idea of cut and paste. Usually ignore the first few times it happens but then it just becomes annoying, especially when you move on to the second page and there it is three times because they do not bother reading any further then the first page.
Please forgive my MINI RANT, even I know it is in vain.
Happy Gaming to All.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 15 8:55 AM
Hi Everyone. Just a little reminder, "Marathon not Sprint". Even we who have been playing for close to two years (which incidentally is how long it took to collect over 1300 boxes), may not be able to complete the Tree Gift Achievement unless we are willing to troll and acquire friends just to drop them again. I know some of these addition of friends are mutual and the agreement is to dump each other, but not all. There are players who truly needed friends and many of these will be dumped because they were no longer needed by those who crave every Achievement Yesterday. It is the same with the Shards, most can not complete this Achievement, the Developers are building a long game, as the boxes prove and we need to understand that is the only way to play this game. The boxes come when they come the shards will be collected wherever they drop but only accumulated over time just as the boxes were.
Well that's my 2 cents for this Year.
As Always Happy Gaming to All.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 15 12:35 PM
the Game and the Special Events. Thank You so very much.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 10:59 AM
Oh my goodness Cynthia, I just have 2 games I disenchanted and was able to finish one room and half the lower game. So I really feel for you having to do over your Gang of many.
Sending to help keep you going and to celebrate when done.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 4:24 PM
Okay when you gift a snowflake it leaves your inventory but not your achievement total. When your friend swaps back, it goes back into your inventory and adds on to your achievement total. Swapping medallions does not add to your gifting achievement. The only way to earn them is by leaving gift boxes under your friends tree or if they gift you out right.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 3:29 PM
Swapping Medallions does not add to achievements. You can only get them by gifting boxes or if a friend gifts you a medallion out right.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 3:12 PM
Chasing Pumpkins is the top of the list, the butterflies were fun. The best though is opening those under the Tree and reverting back to Childhood Knowing they came from Santa.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 15 9:01 PM
I am enjoying his Lovely and very generous Event. Thank You Big Elephant and . I am saving the new areas as a to myself to enjoy at my leisure once I have completed all the Xmas Achievements.
As always Happy Gaming to All.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 15 5:26 PM
Daft, no no not daft . It is very very normal to look for chips in HO's, of course the Tournament's are on hiatus. But when one has played every Tournament it just seems natural to keep looking for them before hitting on the HO's.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 15 5:32 PM
This how small and intertwined our World really has become. Just read a message from my Cousin whose Young Daughter is living in Paris. She is safe as she happened to be visiting with friends in Dijon. Such a sad loss of life and a devastating loss of the feeling of safety in ones everyday life. Our thoughts and Prayers to the People of France.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 15 10:34 AM
SilverFox47 wrote:I don't really see what all the discontent is about the Tournament Achievement. Sure it means trying to get into the Top 100, but the Max is only 10 times. It's not like having to do it 50 or 100 times. Maybe players who are whining don't realize it's a reasonable goal. And it's not like you have to get the Achievement today or tomorrow. How long have a lot of you been playing? A year or more? Did you get all your Achievements in one day or a week? No. it takes time. Did you all forget that?

Of course with the Glitch it may not be a level playing field, but that doesn't mean you quit trying. I noticed a lot of people still playing anyway.

I'll probably have someone contradict me, but that's OK.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents!
Silver Fox

Exactly Add in my 2 cents here.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 15 10:54 AM
Trading back and forth adds to your achievement numbers and by returning it does the same for your friends.
Happy Gaming and Pumpkin Hunting

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 15 2:31 AM
Having trouble sleeping tonight, decided to get on my Tablet and just have Holly do some Pumpkin Hunting. Trying to get that Big Pumpkin Avatar before Saturday, just 348 more to go. I was visiting with the Barkeep (he keeps floating in and out), not much of a conversationalist. Looked over to the dice table and saw an open seat, sat and decided to try my luck against the formidable Dragon. Lost the first roll, then ran a Deuce, on the third not only won the roll but won an item and rolled a double six to beef up the Achievement numbers.
Best of all I BEAT THE DRAGON and won my lovely new Frog Witch.
Now back to my Pumpkin Hunt who needs sleep If I can beat the Dragon what are a few runs around the Castle chasing orange floaters. I have a good incentive to keep running in circles, there are a couple of people in white coats and a Big Net following me and that net seems overly large just for those small Pumpkins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 15 3:36 PM
LOL Apollo, you must have read my mind, I had just finished composing exactly what you have just advised our new member to the forum. I just came in to check if anyone had posted an answer before I posted mine.

Welcome Shofarman, I and most Players here will all pretty much concur with Apollo's sage advise. As she said here just is no easy way, so join us on what we fondly call the Merry-Go-Round enjoy the beautiful scenery collect your coin and inventory and you will be on your way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 15 10:02 AM
Just a thought but I seem to remember our Xmas Event was very generous with the eggs on the wheel, also the Spring Event. We must also remember that the game has run for almost 2 years, and quite a few of the original achievements took more then a year to complete. Most of us thought we would never beat the Dragon, yet there are quite a number of Frog Queens not to mention the growing number of Lady Pirates running free after sending out every pet with hard earned food chasing for those elusive Golden Chests. I have every belief that the Egg-centric Achievement will need the same Patience and Determination to Win. Remember Marathon and not a Sprint.
Happy Gaming To All and with the Wheel.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator