Posts created by psyche_

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 13, 14 12:42 PM
I was winning quite a few jacketpots, then passed on a tip (which didn't work for anyone else) and since then I haven't won any!
That'll teach me

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 11, 14 1:10 PM
That's it, I'm in Christmas waiting mode now! (darn it, it's too early!)

re the volcano: I don't think it's possible for them to change what the 30 day gift is once you've cycled through once. You've got people like myself who missed a day so started again (fortuitous for me as I got a nice gold dump on the premium scene sale day ) Any programmers out there, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I reckon the only way they could give you a different day 30 would be to carry on with the days up to 60 and so forth.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 11, 14 11:43 AM
Eli - huge and repulsive Santa?!? I must see this! You must be right as I've not seen this Santa on any of my neighbours' grounds.

I'm just trying to hang on in there 'til xmas as I would like the snow angels and the bigfoot snow path that I've seen about

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 10, 14 2:37 PM
Without meaning to sound facetious, have you logged out and gone back in again? I just don't understand how some can have it and others don't - mine are still at half price.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 10, 14 12:16 PM
Me too Reese. I may be asking for my gold back - luckily I'm a night owl, so I've got about 3 hrs that I can potentially use my bonus on before I've got to go to bed (as long as it comes back soon) and then it'll run out before I get back from work tomorrow

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 10, 14 11:58 AM
Beg pardon!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 10, 14 11:50 AM
Dhyani, I wish I had your optimism!

I'm the pessimist who just thinks that there's too many people on and the server's crashed and that's the automatic message that comes up when the server's down lol

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 10, 14 11:47 AM
Well I got in when Airliebird said she couldn't. But I've literally just got kicked out, right at the end of the scene I hope it takes me back there so I can spin or at least get my winnings for that scene!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 10, 14 11:01 AM
I sometimes find that when I open a premium scene, I won't get any further quests for that scene until I open the next scene

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 9, 14 6:01 AM
yes, even if you're not connected to FB, both manors will be available in the start menu.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 9, 14 1:59 AM
Pop up: 50% off land for gold and silver

This time the silver sale is correct! Wohoo

Sorry to all those people with no land left to buy

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 8, 14 10:41 AM
My advice would be to restart the game / your computer. If this fails to fix it, contact CS! Sorry I can't be more helpful

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 8, 14 10:38 AM
Good to know peeps, ty! I must admit that I've only ever looked at the amount of gold and energy coming from the ??? machines, I've never really noticed how much silver or juju they'll give

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 8, 14 5:26 AM
I've never seen this before - has anyone else or is it new?

I used up all my energy and was just collecting juju from the ??? machines before I logged out and the last one in the row (lava pit) gave me energy. I was literally about to press the log out button when I saw 50 pop up in front of the lava pit. By this point I had 1 energy and my energy went up to 51. I've had 1 and 15 energy increases from the ??? machines, but never seen a 50!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 8, 14 2:32 AM
My banner does say %! Ends tonight.

Saw Dhyani's post (TY), so decided to have a nose (don't know why, I won't buy!). All the gold piles have a x2 sticker on them. All the prices are still the same, you just get more than double the usual gold (i.e. 20 instead of 8 and 2500 instead of 1000)

ETA: Apologies, I meant I have a pop up that says 60%, I now have a banner also, and that only says 60 off, as Dhyani said.

posted in Farm Up on Nov 6, 14 10:02 AM
Ok, first off, I don't usually use this game forum, so I've just had a cursory glance of the first two pages and don't see what I'm looking for. Apologies if I've missed it.

I deleted my BFG farm up and got it on my kindle instead. Yesterday when I tried to go into farm up, it stuck on the loading page and eventually I had to shut off my kindle and restart. When I did, I got the update you're all moaning about. (p.s. the only faster crop I have is oats -my radish were always 2minutes!) It also said it was farm up's 2nd birthday and there were gift boxes in the bottom right corner. I had a counter of 7 days and it said on the loading page something about buying all the necessary items before time was up and opening surprises. I was a bit confused as to what were the necessary items. All the gold items were 30% off and so I clicked on the gift at the start of one of the "buying" pages. I got loads of wood, water, bricks and oats. Pretty pants considering I'm at level 55 and have thousands of those with nothing to do with them! The oats are good considering we now need them to feed. However, once I clicked on that gift, there were no more gifts in any of the other "buying" screens. The gift at the bottom right of the screen pulsed occasionally. I remember this happening when cupid used to shoot an arrow, so I was looking around to see if something had landed in my grounds or something as to why this was pulsing. Any ideas?

Then I got stuck on the loading screen again today and had to restart my kindle. When I got back in again the birthday loading screen had gone and the gift box had gone. So much for 7 days! Oh, and to pee me off further, both times I restarted, when I got in ALL my plants had died, even though most of them should've still had 7 hours loading time.

I DO have lots of new quests as I got an update last month and they all appeared then, however, they seem to be quests from the beginning like decorating with firefly jars, building a confectionary, etc, all of which I have but it won't recognise so I'm very slow at bothering to complete the quests as I have to keep selling items to rebuy or rebreed! Any ideas what's going on with mine? Have I just had a forced update of a load of old updates?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 6, 14 9:28 AM
klfrr wrote:
Ch 10.4 Ship Graveyard:
Ship Head (Ship Figurehead, ship head is a toilet)

lmao, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 14 11:54 AM
klfrr wrote:
Ch 8.4 Indian Village:
Bottle (Wine Bottle, to avoid confusion with Baby Bottle in that scene)

How about "yellow balloon near the ceiling" to distinguish from the one under the table in the ballroom?! lol

Your apostrophe use was fine in ram's head. The apostrophe is before the s when you're shortening two words and when something belongs to the singular and after the s if it belongs to the plural.

As much as grammar mistakes normally bug me, the one word split to two doesn't bother me so much as the blatant spelling mistakes, however, Screw Driver did make me chuckle!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 14 5:46 PM
Not me! I'm guessing that'll be about 8am. Saturday. Not a chance.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 30, 14 2:57 PM
I opened a new scene the other day: decked at the dock (13.3). Since the last update, we now have a loading bar that tells us the size of the scene. I believe decked at the dock said 17MB. This evening I decided to visit some of the scenes that have regressed; I haven't been in since they were destroyed and they were all loading as around about 2/3 MB.

My thought is that they have vandalised the scenes in order to reduce the size of the game, thus hoping to solve the problems of crashing / freezing that some players get and to prevent our CPUs being overloaded. I am proficient with computers, but by no means an expert, so I could be completely off base here.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts, for what it's worth!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator