Posts created by lilgirl88

lol that would have been interesting

"Hi I was wondering what your audition was about. Is it really about the new game Dire Grove. Wait no I'm not stalking you. No I'm not watching you as you look out your window now. Really I just need to know for the pond. So if you would be ever so kind to tell me if you were auditioning for Big Fish then I wouldn't have to knock on your door and bother you. Please tell me. Wait don't hang up."

I'm not a stalker really

You aren't I promise cause I can't find them either at all I searched through pages just encase still nothing definitely makes you wonder

I'm searching for it again I didn't bookmark it silly me and for some reason I can't find it I'm looking for you though just give me a bit I wonder if anyone else saved it??

In my opinion I don't think that Dire Grove will link to RTR until the very end. I nearly when I saw that I will have to wait until December now I second Hilyer in that as long as Picman keeps the clues coming I won't be too upset. The youtube audition definitely seems to be connected now with the gaelic translation I could be wrong though who knows.

lol I will tell him he thinks I'm a little crazy trying to figure out what the game is about when we are just going to be buying the game as soon as it comes out so we will know then. *sigh* he just doesn't get how fun it is trying to figure out picman's clues

My DH is playing RTR right now so I'm waiting for him to get to Victor's cottage so I can check now. That's a good guess, it would be pretty cool even if victor wasn't there. Investigating a sanitarium creepy

Darn I'm so excited I haven't got a clue but it definitely looks like a creepy game

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 19, 09 12:39 PM
Oh Thank goodness this has been driving me nuts trying to figure out what they need *sigh* I must be the dense fish

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 6, 09 3:41 AM
wildfrank wrote:Scarecrow has all his bits, still can't get up the stairs, still got taht spiel about clods raining and puddles on the floor, very puzzling....

You need to get the sun from the chest to open the door. Hope that helps.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 6, 09 3:25 AM
So its suppose to be a year until part two comes out, right??? I love the game but I'm going to hate waiting.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Sep 3, 09 11:01 PM
I would like to also say thanks. I absolutely LOVE the game. I play it for hours and never tire of it. I'm waiting anxiously for FS2. Again thank you so much.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 1, 09 12:11 PM
I have gone through the game a couple times now and by the end I just don't have the patience to try the last puzzle. Now though, I think I'm going to have to play again and try with all this helpful advice.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Sep 1, 09 12:03 PM
I just finished the hour demo and have to say that I love the game. I play a lot of demos on BF but not many make me want to buy the game right away. So now I'm off to buy and play some more. Thanks for all the helpful advice here.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator