Posts created by katejoe999

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 7, 14 2:25 AM
Hi Yaelle,

It is definitely not a HOPA, its an adventure game. There are a few times you need to collect things but that's it.
I got the game when it first came out and loved it!
Now, like some others, I'm waiting to see if there is more to the game than when originally (mistakenly) released.!

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 7, 14 12:25 AM
I'm with you!
Would love to play more of the game if there is more.

Hopefully some one will let us know.

If there is I'm not sure if that means we have to buy again or will it update the game we already have???

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 1, 14 11:39 PM
I was just about to post about this when I saw your thread!
Yes, I chuckled too

Great stuff!!

There is a map, it is in the bottom left. Bit hard to see!

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair on Apr 28, 14 4:45 AM
Hi,

I just finished your game and enjoyed it, thank you.
I loved the adventure and like another poster liked not having any HOS. I also like fantasy so the story line was great too.
One bit of feed back though. Some of the puzzles require you to find a clue which is then put into your diary. I found it a bit of a pain to have to open my diary all the time to check the clue as I was doing the puzzle, especially when they involved symbols that are hard to remember.
Once you have found the clues could they be shown in the puzzle screen rather than only in the diary? It would mean a lot less clicking back and forth.

Looking forward to your future games!

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 24, 14 9:52 PM
Thanks for the tip!

Have some coupons to use so Yay!

I'm just wondering what the rat on the left end of my inventory bar is about
He's entertaining, falling off his perch or nibbling something but I'm wondering if he has any use?
Have yet to see as I've just started the game and loving it so far.
This is a great series!

Hi,
I'm pretty sure it was STRONG.
For strong women I guess

Great game but I seriously dislike the click penalty in HO scenes. You have to stop and trace a rune before you can continue.
I don't like click penalties at the best of times but this one takes the biscuit.
I'm not familiar with the developer but if they're reading this please don't penalise me for wanting to click around in my own game. Sometimes I want to fast track the HO scenes and I do that by fast clicking.

Other than that I've been enjoying the game and it looks like it has something different going on with the karma choices.
Look forward to seeing what the outcomes are!

I agree with you.
Also, if I'm a bit stumped, I like to reset, get a starting hint from the SG and then finish it myself. I hate resorting to random clicking trying to avoid having to skip.

For those who have been playing the Hidden Expedition series from the beginning.
Did you notice that in the photo booth the HO scenes were from the original games.
It made me smile!

I had a problem which doesn't seem to be reported yet. In the paranoid child story I didn't notice the pawn I needed to pick up in order to get the rope in the boys mind. I freed him, got stuck, checked the SG and realised I'd missed it. Problem was I couldn't go back into the boys mind as I'd freed him.
Interestingly I tried to use the map, which let me go back, but gave me a black screen with stars. I remembered vaguely where I was supposed to put the pawn and clicked there and miraculously got the rope I needed.
So a save for me. I sometimes wonder how well these games are tested for the different ways people play a game. It shouldn't have let me 'save' the boy until I'd completed all objectives.
Hope devs and any other reporter still reading this thread :-)

posted in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 13 4:47 AM
I'm with you quarlesqueen. This is the first time I felt frustrated with a game by this developer. After a while I realised I would have to be back tracking and trying to remember where all those gnomes were or the will o the wisps, the screws!
One or two where you have to go back and collect things is OK, but this just felt like a way to extend the game.

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 13 8:48 AM
It is part of a series. Have you played any of the other Awakening games? If so it will be very familiar!

posted in Finders on Aug 16, 13 11:22 PM
Hi, there may be a glitch there as I am up to the same place and the safe is not on my list of options to buy with the jeep.
There is a blank space at the bottom but no writing.
Frustrating!!

posted in Finders on Aug 15, 13 7:26 PM
This is actually a REALLY GOOD GAME!
Sure it takes a bit of working out but for me it was a good challenge. It looks to be a long one too. It is not a hold you by the hand type of game. If you like fast paced games you may not like this one and yes, the fishing got a bit tedious.
And the cost of food is not more than what you get. You do build up resources.
You make bread by building a well to get water and buying flour with your truck after you have fixed it.You need to get the hang of it to start playing.
I do recommend you give it a try. If you liked Adelantado or Island Castaway you may like this too.

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 13 4:11 PM
I've only just started the game but what I don't get, sorry fellow US fishies, is the Americanisation of a fantasy game world. Meeting on a "date" in a fantasy world? The way the characters spoke to each other was more downtown central 2013 than I would imagine, given the story line. For me it takes away the romance and imagination of games like this.
I do think the language used in games should reflect the world that they are set in. Reminds me of another game set in the 1800's where the father was referred to as "Dad".
Don't think Anne Mc Caffrey would have her characters talking like that!

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 24, 13 4:02 AM
Hi,
You start collecting mana when ghosts start to attack the wood market, so build that as soon as you can!

Good luck!

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 26, 13 3:47 AM
Hi,

From memory it is in a jar with a lid.

Hope that helps!

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 19, 13 1:30 AM
What's with the hint button?
All I get is some slashes on the side of the screen. Any one else the same or am I missing something??
It seems an OK game, bit heavy on the Ho scenes for me though.

I was missing something!! It was telling me to use one item on another if any one has the same confusion

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator