Posts created by madrabbit

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 27, 16 5:01 AM
I don't see it yes balloons are returning more leaf stones but I am up to my ears in leaf stones at this point 127 to be exact while only one star in order to finish my upgrades on houses I need stars that's an artful lot of leaf stones to make one star that's 27 leaf to make 9 water needed to make 3 sun for one star and a lot of time at alchemist bench (that is if the alchemist bench does not cheet it's happened 5 times now to me put three leaf stones in get 1 back plus XP points and NO water stone so I lost time and 2 leaf stones)
As for the dives yes the time to open an area has decreased but the time to make Ediloots and stones remains the same you end up opening last area then still feeding diver while you Waite for stones and ediloots to finish Unless you plan on letting diver run out with out finishing building and opening bags and chest (which is stupid cause the bags and chest are where you get the Amber and basalt, and things for upgrading magic fountains , you do not get any of those just from opening areas)
I case you don't see the math here's a brake down 1 star = 3 sun , 3 sun = 9 water , 9 water = 27 leaf
And the other thing though time to open area decreased the use of magic appears to be the same I am on another dive ( yes I decided to do yet another one , I need Amber ) it still takes 1650 magic to keep diver down one hour and 4,000 to open an area.
I am on level 73 started this game in May missed a lot of the opportunities for things like coral fountain ( things that where not based on reaching a certain level to be available) and there for am still working on first part of castle which needs lots and lots of Amber bits

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 23, 16 5:31 AM
Bfgs has copyrights to a lot of games one of those games I use to play a lot till they ended it without a true ending was Awakening Kingdom in that game they had an auction house where you could type in what you absolutely needed and find maltiple sales for that item. I just did not agree with the fact that sooooo many took advantage of it by buying up items from people who were selling low, and then reselling at high amounts making the auction house unusuable to many.
If they used a system like that in this game and kept the pricing Fixed it would be wonderful . We could search for items find friends and buy only what we really need at that time in game. Our market base would be broadened and maybe there would be less complaints about not getting enough of one item or another as many of the players either get too much of an item while others get too much of what that player doesn't.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 19, 16 4:23 PM
I am having the opposite problem I need Amber an get nothing but basalt and YES I have bean selling a lot of it even a lot of my watchers and watched gamers are selling basalt BUT No Amber
And dives are getting rediculous I am on a dive I started yesterday decided to wake early to start dive so hopefully could finish it in on day but ended up having to set my alarm for 3:30am to catch diver before time ran out here it is 7:20pm on day two of dive just got to 10th area 6000 magic out of 8000 max just to open and it says 7hrs to complete putting it at 2am that I will have to get back up to finish this dive if I oversleep I loose ot on the chest which usually contains the most Amber and basalt in this dive that leaves me with 12 Amber and 23 basalt bits if I don't open that chest

Update it is now 1:30 am dive finally finished got 22 Amber bits and 46 basalt bits out of dive alone plus 9 from charitors on land
As I said earlier I need the Amber more the bricks I need right now require 3 red brick, 3 Ambers, and 1 basalt
So again to make room in my limited storage for balloon items and stuff to sell I will again be selling Basalt bits tomorrow being I only need 7 to cover the # of Amber I have that means there will be 39 basalt bit out there for people to buy

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 18, 16 10:22 AM
All day long keep getting trouble connecting to server it's messing up the game and so are all the stupid adds

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 14, 16 5:37 PM
I have an issue that started tonight my store I put items in it before I had to go pick up kids from their schools and jobs when got back it said several items had bean sold but when press on icon of person who bought those items it takes me into inventory as if it's a new sale
What's going on ?
Does any one know how to fix it please!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 14, 16 3:08 PM
I have same problem I have 5 friends playing but only see two of them where's the rest how come I can,t see them and they can,t see me

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 10, 16 1:13 PM
Do you have balloons yet and a square piece of rainbow earth with tenticle attached that's moveable on your board? The balloon is needed to deliver the piece of earth is where you enter pick island and fill baskets to send to that island when balloon returns to it's own docking station on your board it will have in front of it a stone you will need to grab it will be needed for upgrades on buildings or dives once you hit level 18
By the way the piece of earth has to be decursed

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 9, 16 11:55 AM
To tech department I have noticed today 6/9/2016 that I have one green quotation mark telling me a friend needs help I have bean into her land several times and keep seeing the same three spots with icons above already indicating help has already bean given for those areas and no other spots showing up with the trumpet symbol

The game land referred too is Nicole Jenzew... Level 19

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 9, 16 11:48 AM
Thanks for update on ediloots I will remember that for next dive thanks
However the request I do every one that is asked by charitors of late over 4 day period all I keep receiving is charitors giving away basalt ( I end up selling a lot of Basalt bits)
Usually have to buy luxurious brick from other players luckily I have found 6 sales of the brick so for but I would like to be able to make my own now an then
Not everyone is selling nor will they all continue once they have started work on castle themselves and ones that seam to already have castle done (I have one such player on my friend list) Don't seam to sell anything but foods, No Amber bits or blocks.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 9, 16 9:39 AM
I am slightly frustrated with the rate of Amber I can collect
Since update on 6/6/2016 I have not received a single solitary character request that gives Amber
When I did dive this time I saw that now they give you 5 ediloots per one leaf but the math still does not work out used 10 leafs to get through the dive but at last bag was short 1 ediloots (which i do not believe they fixed the problem of ediloots not transferring to next dive) so I ended up using pearls to get that one ediloots I needed to complete dive opened treasure box got 17 basalt so (already had from characters 27) and only 8 Ambers really
At this rate it will be this time three years from now before I have castle parts available at this time only finished
While I see every one else seams to have no problem getting the Amber

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 6, 16 4:42 PM
This is really a bad bug if that's what it is you go to help when a help call comes up but it one no logger takes you straight to that persons shop but it also doesn't forward you straight to where the help is needed so you end up searching most times only to find someone else has found the location before you did
It takes you away from your game for nothing it's very annoying
PLEASE fix it thanks

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 6, 16 3:06 PM
First off YAH got game back by uninstalling reinstalling and logging back into face book however when I left to do ariginal upgrade I had 34000some odd coins Facebook apparently did not save full progress cause coins where back down to 31000 and castle star gazers tower was down 5 bricks the bricks were not found in my storage nor was the amber and basset bits I had before making those bricks

(2) what are these special events and why do so many below me have them and I have never received the requests for them A the mermaid all book says is "Whoops! Only awarded if you complete the special event"
B the coral
C the ice star

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 6, 16 11:56 AM
I got notified while I was in a dive it told me I could not continue playing till I updated so I did now I can not get into game to finish eny thing

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 6, 16 11:44 AM
Need help just updated my game now every time I enter it goes to welcome my name then crashes right out of game

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 6, 16 5:56 AM
Some other tips for boosting your XP is when you abtian your wizard house and wizard keep charging house and picking up every flower/mushroom that the Wizards grow for you each is worth 30xp the other is the evil Kronks that the witch sends locate them on your board use magic to desolve them to an empty snail shell then pick up the snail shell it is worth 50xp
The more you harvest too gives you exp points each tree harvested gives 3xp each bush 5xp each crop 2xp each milk plant 1xp and all the items you make in mind sawmill and other shops have their own # of XP that they give when picked up off board
Most important thing to concern yourself with is not really the Xp but Coins every time you level up things will become available But are not free you have to spend coins or pearls to get them some are as high as 36000coin or 80 pearls
You can earn coins by using your shop a lot staples like cherries plums bread Amber bits Basalt bits logs milk cheese cocoa plants are very highly sort after items
And will help build up your bank for when items become available or when you need to reach out to other players to buy from their shops
Finding a particular item you need can be a challenge I suggest keeping an eye open for sail notices or checking with individuals that show up on bottom right hand of scream next to you friend list menu sometimes you can run accross someone selling the item you need if you did not already find it in your friends shops

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 5, 16 1:13 PM
The more items you pick up after they are done will increase your Xp points too also if you have the alchemy bench collect your apples they are fast to refill put ten into alchemy bench pick up when done you receive Xp and an item you could use for quests or balloons or to sell in your store the more you do the faster your Xp goes up

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 5, 16 9:28 AM
Thank you it finally showed at noon just before I leveled up again was ready this time thank goodness I didn't send out balloons or fill quests that required those items I had all I needed to finish last castle within 4 mins of opening his quest I was just worried cause the 1st two seamed to come up quite close together and I saw on other islands that there were three pieces and they all kept saying need to complete at level 58
again thank you Vichrice for answering

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 5, 16 1:52 AM
I made it to level 58 got guy to asking for stuff for the castle replicas finished him got first replica then the next day got the second one but while gathering stuff for that leveled up to 59 now don't see guy for third part of castle replica
Did I loose out on third part because I leveled up ? If so this is not fair !

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 25, 16 5:58 AM
I don't know where ya'll be getting all you dumb statistics from cause yesterday I spent all day sending all four of my balloons out from nothing but Unicorn inland out of the twelve trips made I got 1 leaf 2 sun and 9 water count it where's that 10% bs out of ten trips I should have received at least one if that statistic was accurate

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 24, 16 5:42 AM
This is a very frustrating part of this game balloons don't tend to relinquish red or (star) stones very often in my case 1 every 4 days no matter which inland I send to. It takes 3 leaf stones to make 1 water stone, 3 water stones to make 1 sun stone and 3 sun stones to make one star stone and I have had issue with the transforming of stones I risk loosing them and only receiving exp points every time I put them into alchemist bench mostly accurrs when transforming sun to star

Also I find it frustrating that there is only one mine if trying to build up your gold nuggets which are needed quite abit in later levels and for many items it ties your mine up for 1hr45mns per nugget *5 takes 7hrs45mns that can't be used to regain any glass metal bits or gems used as you send out balloons

I really wish they would give us a second mind and an easier way to get rune stones like dives that are for rune stones as apposes to Amber and basalt alone (but don't require soooo many rune stones to finish the dive)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator