Posts created by NancyLou9

posted in Virtual Families on May 7, 09 2:55 PM
OMG! Imagine if this were real? Could you see families walking through Target with kids swinging off their hips and chests? I'm laughing thinking about it now. Imagine grocery shopping with all the food hanging off you?

posted in Virtual Families on May 7, 09 1:50 PM
No matter what they're carrying, their arms are swinging. My couple had a baby and I keep expecting it to fall. Also, at 90 cents a cycle for work, how do these people earn any money?

AACK!

posted in Virtual Families on May 7, 09 1:43 PM
I looked in the store for the tape and didn't see it anywhere. Is there a magic trick to this? It wasn't showing under miscellaneous items or home repair...

posted in Pocahontas: Princess of the Powhatan on May 7, 09 10:47 AM
It is taking me days to download the one hour demo of this game... I have downloaded other games these last couple days, more out of a need to see that my software was working more than anything else. After HOURS of sitting here at my computer hitting "pause" "download" "pause" " download", and on and on... I've managed to complete the download twice only to have it fail on the installation, forcing me to download it AGAIN.

As I said, I managed to D/L two other games with no problems. Every since BFG started forcing us to download games via "their' software, I've had nothing but issues.

posted in Dangerous High School Girls on Jan 29, 09 4:09 PM
I just got the same message with my Norton 360 with it telling me the threat was "severe" so I removed it, not knowing what it was. Why does a game need a "backdoor" anyway and why should I let a program be put on my computer that will open up my hard drive to an assortment of abuses?

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 14, 09 10:09 AM
Solgud wrote:Hi all! I´m at the first town, finished all available quest except for building 3 gold water mines (forgot the name) and I can´t get to the third gold spot. Blocked by a bolder. Bought dynamite from the guy for 50 gold but used it to get to the hidden supplies. I´ve built the general store but it says dynamite is sold out. I´ve got the dynamite licence but can´t figure out how to get the dynamite! Please help!

To get dynamite: Once someone is employed in the General Store, it takes a minute or two, but dynamite will show up - someone has to be employed there, though.

posted in My Tribe on Nov 29, 08 9:43 PM
How long is a year in the game?

posted in Elf Bowling: Hawaiian Vacation on Aug 3, 08 10:49 PM
Now, playing against the computer and having it get some unbelievably lucky breaks is nothing new to me but... Elf Bowling Hawaiian Vacation takes the cake.

I've seen the ball hit one elf on the edge, as the ball is falling into the gutter, take out all ten elves. I've watched as the computer scores 45 pins in two frames. I've watched as the computer seems to never miss a "pin" when performing some pretty elaborate ball handling but I've reached my limit when I go through ten frames without getting a single power up or bad luck token while the computer got two each frame, all while using the aforementioned ball handling that seems to require some incredible skill in doing so. I watched while the ball went from one side of the lane to the other, almost magically, in order to obtain all the power ups, etc.

Don't bother with this game since there's no winning against the computer. Unless you have a ton of valium, you'll go nuts trying to beat the computer at all.

posted in Home Sweet Home on Aug 3, 08 12:44 PM
I completed all necessary levels to reach the attic again and this time, nothing happens. The objects didn't load and when I sent a message to technical support about it, I was basically told, "I don't know" with an imagined shoulder shrug. I bought the game and it doesn't work about halfway through. Don't waste your money... Technical Support is no help either.

I saw somewhere else that other people were having the same problem and got, basically, the same response. If I didn't love the game site and the other games it offers, I'd quit Big Fish simply because of the Technical "no-support" Support people. I guess I wasted $6.99 on this game, which is sad since it was a fun game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator