Posts created by TerryMann

posted in Little Space Duo on Jun 15, 10 1:26 AM
I found this game to be rather different and I liked some problem solving games. In this game Lucy and Sunny will be on a spaceship, thinking it was a dream.....I have to admit the story was to me, intriging. You can either move them seperatly or together, I found it was better to keep Sunny close to Lucy at all times. You will have switches, doors to open and more. I got use to using the arrow keys after a while, but I wasn't very pleased with this game. For those fishies that enjoy little Space Duo, I say have an great time and Happy Gaming !!!

posted in Treasures of the Deep on Jun 15, 10 12:49 AM
I bought this game a couple of months ago, I enjoyed it. It reminded me of Smash Frenzy, but the graphics weren't as bright. It didn't bother me, I still had a great time. I was pleased with the under water theme and I also was pleased with the music. If you like brick-breaking games, I would highly recommend this one. I believe there were three difficulty modes, easy, normal and hard. By breaking the blocks, you will receive upgrades and extra lives. For being today's DD I think $2.99 is a great price, for a great game !! Take Care, Fishies and Happy Gaming !!

posted in King's Legacy on Jun 14, 10 4:01 AM
I totally agree with Cherbtoo, great review !!!

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 14, 10 3:36 AM
I actually liked this game, the graphics were great and I thought the music was okay. This game has survival mode, relax mode, however those were locked, again assuming they will open upon completing the game. There will be an indicator that will show you the amount of money you have received for the level along with the smiles, which will show you how many you can earn for the level. You will have customers that will come into the restaurant and order a burger, a fish sandwich etc...for those customers that become impatient, you can give them candies. The customers will either dine-in or carry-out, for those that dine-in they will leave a tip once they leave. The tip will be above the table and will disappear, if you are not quick enough. You will need to hire new employees to help you with the counters, cheese, tomotoes and lettuce for those customers that prefer differents items on their burger or fish sandwich. There are awards to obtain along with upgrades. I finished the demo and I found this game to be very challenging, a buy for me. If you are a TM fan, I would recommend this game. Happy Gaming !!!

posted in World Mosaics 3 - Fairy Tales on Jun 12, 10 2:56 AM
I have played World Riddles and I truly liked it and I heard this game was very similar to World Mosaics 3. I did get a couple of recommendations for this particular game, I even read that many fishies were waiting for it. World Mosiacs 3 was relaxing, and enjoyable. It did get very challenging by the time I was done with the demo, but I was having a great time. The half hour went by super quick, so I of course, had to purchase it, along with the 1st and 2nd one.
You will have a grid with numbers located on the top and on the left side, much counting involved but I loved it. If you notice the numbers you will see that they will have a space between them, there will be much process of elimination while playing this game. Your grid will create a picture at the end, etiher a crown, a frog prince (which was my favorite) , a bed etc....After completing 10 grids you will then have completed a Fairy Tale Story. Completing stories will open more puzzles.
The graphics were nice and I also was pleased with the music, there are extra puzzles which I assume will be available after finishing the game. There was a timer on this game, only for the amount it took you to complete the grid. You can go back and re-play a level and beat your previous time if you like. In the option menu, you will be able to read the tips and tricks. I did happen to find this very useful, for example starting your grids with the largest numbers first and go from there. You can also stock up on hints, but the hints cannot be carried to the following grid, so might as well take advantage of them while you have them.
I sincerely hope you all enjoy this game as much as I did, Happy Gaming, fishies !!!

posted in World Mosaics 3 - Fairy Tales on Jun 11, 10 3:38 AM
Hi Eisteep, I am happy to hear you enjoyed this one, good for you and have a super weekend !!
Terry

posted in Hotdog Hotshot on Jun 10, 10 4:27 AM
This game is set in a gameshow setting in New York City, I found it pretty challenging. Be aware though, that the sound of the food cooking might be annoying to some, it didn't bother me at all but my DH said that it grated on his nerves. You basically have customers that are coming to the counter and asking for hotdogs, fries, cokes etc.... This game reminds me of Burger Time with no kiddie mode though. You place the buns on a cutting board and place the hotdogs on the grill while the customers are placing their orders. Of course, it's not all that easy, you will have customers leave, burnt hotdogs, thieves trying to take your profit and more. I found this game to be an okay TM game, though I have not decided on purchasing it at the moment. For the fishies that like TM games, I would recommend to give this one a try.....Happy Gaming !!!

posted in Bato: Treasures of Tibet on Jun 10, 10 4:25 AM
Hi Fishies I found this game to be fun and challenging. The objective is to aim and hit the same colored stones. You get extra points for richochet shots, accurate strike, sucessive strikes and continuing hitting stones after stones will give you extra points also. I don't know how many levels this game has, but the graphics were bright and nice. There maybe some fishies that would like to give this game a chance, you can always try the demo. I was rather impressed with this game, very different. Happy Gaming!!!

posted in Jewel Charm on Jun 10, 10 4:23 AM
I bought this game a few months ago on a different site, the graphics are beautiful. There are 3 different game modes, Relax (no time limits, no enemies), Normal (time limits), and Intense Mode. I found this game to very relaxing and enjoyable, even in Normal Mode, though I have not played the Intense mode yet. You place the puzzle pieces from the bottom conveyor into the jigsaw-inlay. You can also collect scroll fillers as well as coins from the conveyor belt. Coins can be used in the Jewel Store to purchase power-ups and jewels. Happy Gaming, fishies.

posted in Deep Blue Sea 2 on Jun 10, 10 4:21 AM
I enjoyed the first Deep Blue Sea and I am satisfied with the 2nd one, I thought the graphics and the music was nice. In this game you will have two game modes which is great for the fishies that don't like the timer, story mode and relax mode. I noticed even in story mode, I had much time to spare. I was pleased with the upgrades and the power-ups, I even liked the hidden object levels, though you can skip them if you would like, as well as the story. To you all that are enjoying this great M3 game, you all have a good time....to the fishies that didn't I am sure a great HOG/IHOG will come along soon, crossing my fins for you all. Happy Gaming !!!

posted in Boulder Dash-Pirate's Quest on Jun 10, 10 4:17 AM
I thought Boulder Dash was very similar to Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures, I played this game a while back on a different site. I went ahead and re-downloaded this game and played for about 40 minutes. I noticed there were three modes Normal, Expert and Zen, this game is problem solving and got me a little aggrevated, though, I know a couple of fishies that just may like this one, . You are basically clearing a path to reach the exit, by collecting diamonds and power-ups that are very useful. It's not as easy as it sounds, along your journey you will run into cannonballs that can be move if there is nothing blocking them, beware you will need to hurry and move out of the way so you won't be crushed. You start will 5 lives and you can skip levels, however the amount of levels you skip are limited. I will probably purchase this game for a day. For those fishies that enjoy these puzzle games, have an awesome time and Happy Gaming !!!

posted in Four Houses on Jun 10, 10 3:05 AM
I would have to agree with some of the reviews above, I thought this game was relaxing in the beginning and did infact get challenging. I noticed there were two modes, relax mode and journey mode, I believe I read 380 levels, not too sure though. I was very pleased with this game and there was modes 2, Relax mode and Journey mode. I liked the music and I thought it was unique, for this game to be the DD, I say great price. Once again....Big Fish, Thank you. Happy Gaming !!!

Everytime I attempt to play the game, my screen continues to blink on and off.
For those fishies that are having technical issues, I apologize. I hope there will be a fix soon.

posted in Boulder Dash-Pirate's Quest on Jun 10, 10 1:37 AM
I thought Boulder Dash was very similar to Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures, I played this game a while back on a different site. I went ahead and re-downloaded this game and played for about 40 minutes. I noticed there were three modes Normal, Expert and Zen, this game is problem solving and got me a little aggrevated, though I know a couple of fishies that just may like this one. You are basically clearing a path to reach the exit, by collecting diamonds and power-ups that are very useful. It's not as easy as it sounds, along your journey you will run into cannonballs that can be move if there is nothing blocking them, beware you will need to hurry and move out of the way so you won't be crushed. You start will 5 lives and you can skip levels, however the amount of levels you skip are limited. I will probably purchase this game for a day. For those fishies that enjoy these puzzle games, have an awesome time and Happy Gaming !!!

posted in Posh Boutique on Jun 9, 10 12:37 AM
Hi Fishies, I played this game a while back and purchased it at a different site, this game reminded me of Leeloo's Talent Agency. If I remember correctly you will have Normal and Ultimate Mode, in Normal Mode you will have to reach a certain amount for your goal. You left-click on your customers and place them in their desired location, either dressing room, shoe section etc...These areas will get dirty and you can later purchase upgrades that will help you later in the game. I don't really want to tell you anymore without you all playing it first. I have to admit I did like Leeloo's Talent Agency a little bit more. For TM fans I would recommend for you all to give this game a go and see what you all think....For those fishies that aren't too crazy for these games, Crossing My Fins For You All !! Happy Gaming !!

For Lizzie, I finished the Normal Mode in this game and I am not sure on how long it took me to finish and I did play some of the Ultimat Mode as well, Thank you.

posted in Puzzle Bots on Jun 8, 10 9:22 PM
I am very pleased with the different varities of games that Big Fish offers, whether it's.... Puzzles TM, M3 HOG/IHOG's etc.....Keep them coming !! Puzzle Bots was great game, I thought this game was cute and unique. The problem solving levels, the graphics and the story, I liked it all. Thank You, Big Fish, Beep...Beep....Bot.... Happy Gaming !!!

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Jun 8, 10 8:19 PM
Hi briteredlips Great Review and I totally agree with you !! I really liked this game as well, I know some fishies don't appreciate the smaller objects, sorry but this game has them too. The graphics were clear and the music was appropriate for the game. All in All, I give this game 5 's !! Thanks Big Fish !!

posted in Saints and Sinners Bingo on Jun 8, 10 2:25 AM
I bought the Slingo quest games and enjoyed them, about 6 months ago I purchased this one and I was pleased with it. I also thought the A.I. characters were cute and funny with their witty remarks. Since this game is the DD, I think it's a great deal. Happy Gaming !!!

posted in Jewel Charm on Jun 8, 10 12:36 AM
I bought this game a few months ago on a different site, the graphics are beautiful. There are 3 different game modes, Relax (no time limits, no enemies), Normal (time limits), and Intense Mode. I found this game to very relaxing and enjoyable, even in Normal Mode, though I have not played the Intense mode yet. You place the puzzle pieces from the bottom conveyor into the jigsaw-inlay. You can also collect scroll fillers as well as coins from the conveyor belt. Coins can be used in the Jewel Store to purchase power-ups and jewels. Happy Gaming, fishies.

posted in Hotdog Hotshot on Jun 7, 10 6:54 AM
Hi, Eisteepfirish I'm glad to hear you liked it, I finished the demo a couple of minutes ago and I'm going to go ahead and purchase it as well. Have a great week !!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator