Posts created by Gemini11

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 26, 10 10:18 AM
Yes. You have to drop someone on the green plant. Then he or she is going to cut a leaf from the plant and then he or she is full of pollen. You have to grab the peep and move it slowly to the tree so that the Butterflies can follow. They will stay at the tree and the puzzle is finished.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 26, 10 10:14 AM
beckybot600 wrote:I am trying to restore weakin health and the pot keeps saying unfinished stew? and I put all the ingredients in. Help

did you add food from the food bin? this is necessary to finish most of the stews

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 26, 10 6:29 AM
viviancarb wrote:Did you know that children can pick the herbs? This keeps my grownups working.

Yeah. I learned it yesterday as I read the Workthrough for the "Grand Feast"-Puzzle. The kids are running very fast so this is a good option.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 26, 10 6:28 AM
I like VV4 very much and liked VV 1 too. I do not know the versions 2+3.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 26, 10 6:23 AM
fish scales are rare, i have only 7 of 12 of them and have finished nearly all of the other collections. only 1 mausoleum piece missing.

You could fill in the colours you know and other users could complete those ones they have accomplished.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 26, 10 6:20 AM
fihill wrote:Do you mean the thing in the corner amongst the wind chimes? If so, no I haven't found any use for it, putting people on it does't recognise it so it may just be ornamentation. Possibly once all the wind chimes are collected it might come into play, but I'm not sure about that.

No, it does not. You have the full collection then, but this does not change anything, I suppose.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 25, 10 3:25 PM
perhaps if you add soap to the pond, then they stay there a longer time. i will try it on my own too

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 25, 10 3:22 PM
Lynnbb91157 wrote:I've answered my own question.

1 soapy, 2 sweet, fresh water and food from the bin will give the villagers hiccups.

thanks for this! didn't know it

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 25, 10 3:19 PM
LoriW wrote:As Gemini11 said the villager needs to be good at science and building before they can lift the stone. If they say it needs calculations they do not know enough science and if they say it's too heavy they need more building experience.
o

yes, that's right. You need someone who is an adept in both disciplines. trainee is not good enough.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 25, 10 3:18 PM
misslilo wrote:Make a Healing Stew.

Use:
Fresh Water
Hot Stone
2 x Soapy flower (the white)
1 x Sugar flower (the yellow)
1 x Food from food bin

Then drag villagers to the pot

I thought this restores health?? But i didn't try it

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 25, 10 3:12 PM
i have already built the hospital. it works!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 3:17 PM
When Puzzle 10 is finished (The Mossy Rocks) you can continue to hunt for crabs in the same way. Each Crab is worth 50 or 52 food. I think 52 althought this would be strange

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 3:14 PM
i needed 6 rolls of cloth

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 3:13 PM
Yeah, may be. I have solved 11 puzzles out of 12. 4 still to come (tree)

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 3:11 PM
It is even better to tell the kids a story to get a better parenting level.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 12:03 PM
memawclay2 wrote:No bug, but a built-in skill builder for your future builders...lol...this is for when you have constructed all the possible buildings and have idle new adults.
Quite a nice feature.

Yes. I wish they had such a nice feature to improve the healing skill.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 11:58 AM
If I drag a peep on a flower it says: "Refusing" and "The flower is not in full bloom yet."

Is there any sense in the flowers?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 8:00 AM
I do not see much sense in the stews at the moment. I did not try all mixes. Is there a real important stew?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 7:59 AM
You could also set the skill of some peeps to "Parenting" to get some babies.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 24, 10 7:54 AM
Blue_River wrote:Sent you a PM Gemini to answer you about the cloth.

Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator