Posts created by rheadamom

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 15 2:49 PM
I am still wondering if anyone else has run into the trophy glitches, and wondering if I uninstall and reinstall if that will help it?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 15 11:26 PM
I just went back in and counted all of the episodes, including the special ones, and the extras, and there are 59, and they are all gold, but the trophy is locked because it says I don't.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 15 11:05 PM
I have played the whole game, got gold in all of them, most of them I beat developer, including mini games, but it says, in the trophy section, that I have five more to get gold in, and I need 100% wedding readiness, which I do have that. I must be missing some episodes somewhere. I do have the collectors edition, so I can't imagine where the missing episodes are. I played the "Exta's" episodes, and got all gold and beat developer. Is anyone else having this issue? It says I have 54 of 59 episodes that have gold. I keep going into the world map to see if there are any episodes with a symbol, but as far as I can tell, I don't see any. They have gold shapes with a laptop in front which means "beat the developer". It says the wedding episodes are locked, but I have bought everything, and it says I am 100% readiness. This is confusing. Maybe I am missing something?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 15 9:37 PM
I finished the game, and it says 100% wedding readiness, but I didn't get the trophy for it. Is this a glitch, or is there something else I should do? Does anyone know?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 14 7:23 PM
Ok, I see it, it isn't a shack, there are two work benches you get the seeds from, lol. So far, I like this game. It is very simialr to the first two. The only thing I don't like about any of these, especially 2 and 3, are the mini games, but all in all, it is a good game.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 14 7:02 PM
I am on chapter 18, and I don't see a seed shack, and the shack doesn't cover seeds, only shovels, wood or bricks. Am I blind, or is this a glitch?

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 14 6:50 PM
I wish I had known that BF had this game, I purchased it elsewhere, for more money, before I realised that BF sold it.
I own all of the Emily games. This one is good, but isn't as good as the others, especially the ones from "Taste of Fame" up to the
'Honeymoon Cruise".
I don't know why all the other kids are so cute, and Paige, especially in episode 6, when she is two, looks like the spawn of "IT", lol.
I finished the game playing advanced, and then played it over on normal, to see if I could get the trophy for Bridget. You have to play with all the objects, and I am missing two both times. I can't figure out what I haven't used. I have all the other trophies, it can be frustrating. I even went against the menu I should have had to see if there was something I didn't use.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Apr 24, 14 8:08 PM
I was wondering. Where it says 26 out of 40, then it says nothing but hardcore, I wonder if that means we have to play without using the resources? I went over every trophy, and they are all gold, but the 26 out of 40, and they all say you have reached the maximum, but the hardcore thing made me think about trying to go without using anything, hmmm.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Apr 21, 14 10:14 AM
Thank you so much kuriboh1 , but I did finally get the resource one, but still don't have the champion, I received all gold, and every part of the castle says I have reached the maximum, but still don't have that one, I thought that receiving the last one would put me up more than 26 out of 40, but it still says 26 out of 40, lol. I will keep trying I guess, lol

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Mar 21, 14 9:07 PM
I think the only thing about this one I like better than the other 3, is no mini games. I really disliked the mini games. But, I didn't like the fact you had to clear the same spot a couple of times. I reached gold on them, but it was getting frustrating.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Mar 21, 14 8:53 PM
I can't figure out what they mean by getting 75 prize resources. Does anyone know what they mean by that for the gambling house?

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Feb 27, 14 8:29 AM
How come the other sites have a part two, and BFG doesn't? I would rather get it from BFG, so am wondering if it is just slow on coming, or if they aren't going to sell it here?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 27, 14 8:21 AM
Ok, I figured the 25 gift castle trophy, I had to play some of the levels over again, and used as many power ups as I could, so I guess it isn't a glitch. There's another one, if you want to get the trophy that you have to play a few extra rounds in it. The 600 minutes worth, lol. Now I am all done, and want part 5, lol

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 26, 14 5:14 PM
Yes, I finshed the 50 levels with gold. Can't figure out how to get the 25 gift trophy though. I looked it up, and it is said to be a glitch.

posted in Baking Success on Jul 22, 13 11:56 AM
Yes. When you finish the particular day, it will show your score, and it shows theirs, when I replayed the whole game, I made sure I matched their score, and that's when I got the pop up that stated I achieved the perfect score award. When I played the first time, it said I had a perfect score, but I noticed that my score was a few points below the managers score, and I didn't receive the perfect score achievement. So my conclusion is, you can still get a perfect mark, but you won't get the achievement if you don't at least match the managers score. Still and all though, I got the pop up stating that I received the award, but going into the achievement page, it doesn't show up.

posted in Baking Success on Jul 17, 13 4:00 PM
No, I got two pop ups on the top of the page, one said, you finished story mode achievement, and you finished story mode with a perfect score, but it wasn't on the achievement page. I do know you can still get a perfect score without getting the perfect achievement if your score doesn't at least match theirs. If they have 123, and you have 120, it will still be perfect, but you have to get the 123 to get the achievement. I played story mode again with a new name, and the same thing, the pop up said I had it, but it doesn't show on the awards page.

posted in Baking Success on Jul 17, 13 6:43 AM
The same thing happened to me. I got the pop up saying I got the achievement for perfect score in story mode , but when I went in to see the achievements, it wasn't there. I know I am not going to get that award for expert mode, there is no way I can reach their score or above, but I reached their score on the story mode. I played story mode in a new name, and the same thing happened. The pop up said I had it, but it doesn't show on the achievements page.
This is not any where near my favorite game anyway, but I bought it thinking I was going to like it, so finished all the game. It moves too slow, and there is just way too much right and left clicking.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Apr 16, 13 8:39 PM
Oh man. Thanks for the quick response, but I will probably pass on the third one, unless I get bored, lol. I really don't like to bother with them. I got through them, but didn't enjoy doing it, I like to get right to the game, and not have to bother with avoiding obstacles or whacking wolves or snakes.
Thanks again!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Apr 16, 13 10:26 AM
I noticed that this game is fairly old, most of the postings are from 2010. I bought the first one, and the second. Tried the third, and figured I would probably get that one as well. One problem, there is no option to skip mini games. I didn't mind the puzzles so much in the first one, though, if I had the option to skip I probably wouldn't have played it. I detest whack a wolf or snake, and avoid the obstacles. If I wanted to play them, I would have gotten games on that order. I am debating on getting the third one now. I don't think it's right that we can't go to the next part until we finish the mini games first.
Does the third one have similar mini games? I really don't feel like sitting here whacking wolves or snakes all day.

posted in Hobby Farm on Jun 9, 11 12:28 PM
I am trying to win all the trophies, I loaded two stoves at the same time, and I didn't get the trophy. Then it says in order to get another trophy, you have to load 4 stoves at the same time, there are only three that require wood, unless I am missing something. There is the orange, the cocoanut,and the coffee beans. I loaded the three then loaded one of the other ones again to see if that's what they meant.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator