Posts created by Cjb58

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 7, 12 6:18 AM
How did u get the $40,000? If I sell houses, I lose the charm.

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 6, 12 3:28 PM
may i ask how you finished level 9?

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 6, 12 2:54 PM
I have payed this level over and over and cannot get $40,000. If I start selling houses I lose my 50 charm. Any help please?

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on May 13, 12 2:41 PM
I cannot find the 4th flower. Any help please?

posted in All My Gods on Feb 29, 12 6:41 AM
I have drained the swamp but there is too much fog still to get to the tomb. I assume it's the structure at the bottom of the game. Can't figure out how to do this. Love this game.
Thanks.

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 13, 12 6:18 AM
I have to connect the gold mine to a road to town hall. I can't figure out how to do that. Any help?

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 11, 12 9:46 AM
I get that. The problem is should I demolish the trading post and build houses. It doesn't seem to matter. I can only get a ranch house up to 19 people and I can only find a way for the General Store to service one ranch.

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 11, 12 7:53 AM
After building saw milll next to water tower in lower left. I demolished the covered wagons, collected the wood. Now I need 2 more buildings. I have built the water tower in 3 different places in the upper right but can still only build 1 house. I have enough wood. What am I missing?

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Jan 1, 12 3:05 PM
I can't figure out how to get all the wood, etc to builld the office and get the scaffolding and metal beams. Any help?

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Jan 1, 12 3:03 PM
I really liked it too. I love TM games. I get tired of the HOGs. I"m slow so it takes me awhile.

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Dec 28, 11 8:06 AM
How do you get rid of the spider? Everything else is done.
Thanks

posted in Be a King: Golden Empire on Dec 15, 11 2:04 PM
No matter how many wizard towers, Mage towers or other ones. I still can't get my money into a positive range. The "devils" destroy as fast as I build. Any help, please.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Nov 2, 11 4:16 PM
How do you open the bonus levels? I finished the game..

Thanks

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 18, 11 2:30 PM
I keep getting a green dinosaur above the heads of the elephants while building the balloon. All the dinosaurs are gone. Any idea why? or how to get rid of it.?

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 12, 11 3:30 PM
this game is very confusing. It doesn't tell you how to grow different fruit juices since you only have access to one-apples. Go figure. Anyone else fiigure out how to grow 2 differnt fruit juices?

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Mar 27, 11 7:18 AM
Even doing everything the same and getting 100 stone, the buildings all need to be repaired. I've played this level over 10 times and just gave up. Any other ideas?

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 6, 11 2:01 PM
where is the temple to build. I can't seem to find it.

Thanks
Cyndy

posted in Aerie - Spirit of the Forest on Oct 29, 10 2:18 PM
Can't get enough crystals to clear the last rubble. I have all the animals free. Have been trying for 2 days.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Oct 14, 10 1:07 PM
The walkthrough says to take the jade and use it on the stone tablet in the window? Can't find out where this is. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Oct 11, 10 2:26 PM
Having trouble getting rope and pulley parts put together. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator