Posts created by bootsky

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 11 5:30 AM
sandebeach wrote:Good morning fishies. I was surprised to see a CE released on Sunday! I know that several of you have played the first Golden Trails, but I haven't. Do you think it is better to play the first one in this series before trying this one?

Sorry Kel I was typing slowly I guess

Don't quote me but I doubt it would really matter this one is Pirates the other was Western.

@Ann So very glad about Timmy, we all seem to get caught up in the other posties lives.

You ALL have become like my friends Please keep the thread going even if it's in CCC
BOOTS

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 11 5:18 AM
Poutoule wrote:HOW DID I MISS THAT ?????? Kelvarda !!!!!!!!!!!!! What a HUGE change !!!!!
Congratulations

Kel what a big gel you've got! Congrats from (BOOTS) too!

Shadow, just an afterthought after I've had my , I was amongst the very 1st ones to come to this thread, I'm so glad that more and more kind fishies join us, but I do think it's YOUR thread, you had the brilliant idea. Of course I won't mind if another fishie starts it (we're not mean here, are we ?), but it will always remain "Shadow's thread" for me

I agree with this wholeheartedly , I will miss your first comment of my day!

I remember demo'ing the first one I may demo this one but I have about 5 demos waiting in my manager now! Plus I think I'd prefer the SE of this too!
boots

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 18, 11 1:10 PM
I WANT TO SAY WELCOME TO THE NEWBIES TO THIS THREAD

I WANT TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FISHIES THAT MORPHED TODAY HERE

AND I'M GOING TO SAY SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW It'll be a great weekend
TTFN, boots

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 18, 11 6:50 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:@Boots - Don't work too hard! See you later...

@Ann - Nice plug and segue!! Good job... LOL
Did it all make sense to you about how to do the quote in the two different ways? (I posted one way and Ozzie posted the other)

@Poutoule - Good morning Poutoule

Hey SHADOW: you told me not to work too hard! Only worked 3 1/2 hrs today my boss feels sorry for us!!

All this talk about Raincliff don't know whether I tried that one & I think I might give this one a try too all the good feedback
TTFN, boots

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 18, 11 2:29 AM
HI EVERYONE GREAT W/END COMING UP!!
Well just stopping by to check out the game, b4 heading off to work : an SE of I game I don't think I demo'd in CE

@PEGLEGANN: Hubby made supper for me yesterday, yeah, got off the sofa

To all, see you all later
boots

ETA: Where's Kel this morning- over with the Princess again, eh? miss her!
Boots gotta go!

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jun 17, 11 5:45 PM
shadowfax44 wrote:
bootsky wrote:Hey Shadow that Knightstone sequel, is that where the other one left off? I really enjoyed that game actually played it twice!!!
boots

Hey Boots!
I don't know a thing about it except for the title... I wish I could give you more info and, oops... I see that I got that title wrong the first time, it is "Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel".
Perhaps I should clean my glasses?? LOL

I guess we'll both have to clean our glasses & watch out for what should be a great game
See you tomorrow (when do you sleep?)
boots

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jun 17, 11 3:03 PM
Don't know what happened to unclewally he's not been in for a couple of weeks now, He has been missed by a few of us.

voiceofreason was with poutoule today I guess.(see last post on page4)

See you all tomorrow
boots

WAY TO GO FISHIES!!
I agree wholeheartedly
boots

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jun 17, 11 1:45 PM
Hey Shadow that Knightstone sequel, is that where the other one left off? I really enjoyed that game actually played it twice!!!
boots

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jun 17, 11 11:04 AM
peglegann wrote:I do not wish to cause a whirpool.
How many of you have seen the recent thread in CCC (Chit Chat Corner, for those that do not know and there are some of us, like me a few short weeks ago. )
Titled, "In regards to Comments and Reviews threads in the Game Forums"? It is stickied.
It is a very interesting thread and worth looking at IMHO.
It affects us all, as it explains some of yesterdays lock downs.
Please if you get involved, try to be patient, as we have been, all week, regarding whatever genre of game that you have enjoyed, or not.
My jury of one, is still out regarding todays TGT.

Thanks for pointing out this thread peglegann, I did read it.

Yes, hubby has left his indentation on our new couch

Well I guess I will decide whether I'm going to d/l this game or not.
boots

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jun 17, 11 10:55 AM
tehi wrote:
satexasgirl wrote:Yippee!!!!!!! I'm a Parrotfish now!!!!!!

Congrat's satexasgirl!!!!! You're a very beautiful parrotfish.

Maybe that's my next morph. I hope so! I've been a guppy and now a minnow. I seem to be reversing!

Terri

@satexasgirl: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOU WONDERFUL MORPH

@tehi: No your next morph is what "the girls" call a booger fish ...that's why I've slowed right down on my posts!!!
boots

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jun 17, 11 2:41 AM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE:
Really wish I didn't have to work today
@peglegann: answered your question in yesterday's thread...thanks for asking gave me a giggle

@cherb: also answered you or actually thanked you there.

Well I was thrilled to see an IHOG today not so sure now!

So, here's what went through my mind last night hopefully give you all a giggle:
A BUNCH OF MATURE LADIES ON A RAFT, DRINKING BEER, & SINGING RUGBY SONGS.
(just fyi I DON'T know any rugby songs either!)

See you all when I get home & I'll see if I'll even bother with this demo.
TTFN, boots

SeaBamboo wrote:http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/165731.page

Hi bootsky
the link above is to a moderator post giving the reason for cutting down the threads in the games forums

Thanks SeaBamboo I'll check that out. It makes me wonder if the game is that bad??? Or people just that
boots

What is with all the locks???
I'm NOT going to read the threads to find out!
TTFN, boots

tredzwater wrote:
Actually, I'm amazed that shadowfax types so well and quickly with her little fins. Beats the method of swimming, full tilt, into each key and smashing it with my guppy lips. shadowfax is my hero.

I thought this was soo funny LOL. I coulod just see this little guppy slamming up against the keys

@cherb: thanks for passing on your "secrets" on how you do these wonderful pix, I may try once the fall arrives & I'm back on just 4 days a week!!
@peglegann: Yes the couches are great & DH get's off only for bathroom & bedtime breaks ROFLOL
boots

Kelvarda wrote:Well, I had a look at the screenshots - and they look 'dark and gloomy' and I can also see 'Rants' coming up about the 'double download' problem for people with set limits. It's a big download, but that doesn't always bode well for a good game!

Kel

Aren't you all Miss Blase, actually you took the words right out of my mouth! ROFLOL

A VERY GOOD MORNING EVERYONE: what looks like it could be a good game! I'll check it out later.

My team won the Stanley Cup
Time for work BBL, TTFN, boots

posted in Puppy Sanctuary on Jun 15, 11 11:42 AM
dootney wrote:Awwwwwwwwwww Shucks

WTG dootney & Welcome to our little corner of the pond
boots

ETA: Just played the demo of ROYAL ENVOY what a hoot!!!
The little people JUST get sooooo excited there's fireworks etc. Definite buy for ME! GREAT BIG THANK YOU to whoever suggested it to Kelvarda 'cos she suggested it to me. Nothing like any TM I've ever played b4.
boots

posted in Puppy Sanctuary on Jun 15, 11 11:39 AM
elldee2728 wrote:Hey Cherb--Wondrous artwork once again! Yesterday, loos and a beer keg on the bus; today, a Kon-Tiki raft and cookies! Hope I'm not too late to embark on the "Cruise 'Til Tomorrow"! I brought along my own compass and sextant (in case we need to know where we're going! )!

Hey Shadowfax--Did you get this thread started later than usual? I checked in about 30-45 minutes after the "magic time," and I didn't see it. Oh well. Suggestion for our next transportation--with Cherb's style and your direction, how about a submarine? We could navigate through TM and M-3 waters undetected until we reach safe harbor on HOG Island! Whaddya think?

I agree wholeheartedly with elldee here The only thing is with it being CE Thursday tomorrow we shouldn't need ANY transportation anywhere BUT....who knows???
@cherb...do you figure the pictures out on paper first or is it freeflow? Absolutely mind blowing ..Thanks, Boots

posted in Puppy Sanctuary on Jun 15, 11 3:03 AM
As usual just a quick Hi

What the h*** is this game???? I will board that beautiful liferaft forthwith!!
It is Thursday tomorrow right? Or have been messing around?
BBL, boots

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 14, 11 4:56 PM
cathy0465 wrote:Hi all, new to the forum. Agree with Lucy re the TMG groups. I like the resource building games and sometimes the youda type ones, so bring on more!!!! One gripe though there seems to be SOOOO many hidden object games that come out, some are good but do we really need that many?? A bit more variety would be great as in more TMG. Talk soon

WELCOME CATHY
Look forward to seeing you around the pond
boots

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator