Posts created by bigflipper

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Aug 30, 10 6:08 AM
well i have just done level 45 for the 5th time and hooray i did it.....dont know if this will help but part of the building 4 i built two tax offices this helped with getting my 35 mill i also had 9 palaces 3 star with walls which means lots of rent and then sold them all as timer hit yellow...only bad bit it means the game is now ended ......is there any more build a lot coming????? I think i have them all now.

posted in Continental Cafe on Aug 24, 10 5:22 AM
wish i had seen your post first... i agree with you this game was not the standard i have come to expect from B.F.G

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 17, 09 1:37 PM
HI BIG THANKS TO DARKSIDEFAN5 AND LIZZIEK...... YOUR ANSWERS WERE SPOT ON DID THE PHONE... THE WELL... AND THE 3RD DOOR... YOUR BOTH TRUE FANS... BIGFLIPPER ( the novice)

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 15, 09 9:51 AM
Hi can anyone tell me where the last letter R is please for door 3????? i have a long rope.. a jar of fuel.... a damp cloth ...a screwdriver....a long stick and dont know what any of these are for ...i have found teddy but dont know how to get into himto get hidden thing also i have put band on machine.but are really stuck because i got no sparkles to find objectsanywhere... PLEASE HELP. BIGFLIPPER

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator