Posts created by kelsie2

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Jan 15, 13 11:58 AM
Bought this as a dd what a deal , this is the third dd I have bought recently that I have enjoyed, maybe I am liking the older games ,less boooms , bangs and sensationalism and more thought out adventure !!!!
Any more games like this from Sunward or are they just into War Games , Brilliant game was sorry when it finished !!!!

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Jan 10, 13 7:37 AM
does anyone know why is no trial available for Mac ?? I am hesitant about buying this

posted in Mystery of the Earl on Dec 28, 12 11:40 AM
Momedie I agree.. I hate negative comments and rarely give opinions if I do not like a game ... BUT this was Bad sorry devs... but I amd going to trash it before I go to sleep

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Dec 28, 12 8:23 AM
Loved this game , enjoyed the stacking objects !!! For once I had to do some thinking as I did not want to waste hints !!!! ( even though I found out that that did not matter if I ran out) This is one of the first games that I will replay to better my achievements
I never replayed a game ..... Will there be another Angelica Weaver... I hope so going to check on other games from this developer... Thanks Devs and Big fish .
Valdy why is it I always like the games that you give good reviews ? Thanks Valdy !!!

posted in Dr. Mal: Practice of Horror on Dec 17, 12 10:41 AM
Thanks Valdy I was wondering how to move to next patient < I will now go back to demo , might buy got a couple of Free games I like the solitaire games I can pick up when I only have a short time to spare so far this game does seem a little different

agree The oval on right of screen says CE I thought I had downloaded CE in error
checked price and it was the SE.....
Anyway seems like a good game , Like Dana so think I will buy

posted in Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 on Dec 8, 12 9:26 AM
This game was different, not to much running around no backtracking once chapter was finished, so No Time Wasting !!! I enjoy ERS games I think this was one of the better ones but what happened to those poor creatures without bodies that
were left behind ????

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Nov 27, 12 10:36 AM
Not exactly a mind bender, but after a long day, so easy and relaxing ,no demons ,noise ,blood and miles of hidden passages ( all of which I love) but tonight , feet up ,laptop balanced, glass of wine, dark November evening ( No rain tonight! wow)
I am going to chill for a little over £2.00 thank you Devs and Big Fish.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Cursed Wedding on Nov 21, 12 8:58 AM
I always enjoy ERS games ,this was a fun interesting game lots to see and do , I like the storyline and the ending well I guess the werewolf will be back !!!!

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Nov 4, 12 11:52 AM
What was the purpose of the strawberries ? I did not get them all so I guess I will never find out !
Agree HER VOICE it spoiled what I thought was one of the best games for a long time, but I had to keep the sound on as I loved all the various accents !!!
Great graphics really enjoyed the parade, puzzles fun ( I love memory games) music bearable, I spent many happy hours on this game,, as I took time to enjoy the images and pick those strawberries !! looking for more from this dev I have played one other Margrave.

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Nov 4, 12 11:43 AM
Valdy wrote:I have now finished the game (SE) and although I found all 60 strawberries, the book I was suppose to open on the main menu, didn't. I was told to find the 60 strawberries first. *sigh*

I thought there were a tad too many HOS, and I really wish the map could have been used to jump, because even though I did get a couple of short cuts later on, they didn't always help. There is a lot of ground to cover, and I didn't always know whether I took the right turn.

I also really dislike those card puzzles that are constantly added in the "Margrave" games. I also found the constellation puzzles boring. In fact, the puzzles on the whole were not very exciting.

Other than that (and the soppy ending), this was a really nice game.

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits on Nov 2, 12 2:54 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits on Nov 2, 12 2:50 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls on Nov 1, 12 2:48 PM
bought game after all !!! it really grew on me , lots of walking about but I did not get
lost because game moved on with limited backtracking !!Mini games fun ,, only instructions given when needed .HO's were sometimes impossible to find, had to use the hint button more than I normally would..
Overall an enjoyable entertaining game . I will buy more from this Dev....
Congrats Fuzzybug great to see a game from Uk !! More please

posted in Where Angels Cry on Oct 19, 12 12:39 PM
I will buy this game !! read through the forum great to have a developer in the pond with us .Never played one of their games before but this one looks good !!
Fascinated by the ending that maybe does not please some players !!!
sounds interesting !!!!

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Oct 13, 12 9:29 AM
well I thought this was one of the best !!!!! I have always bee a fan of Vogat games and apart from the spelling , there was a trouble with leaves !! 2 leaves and then one leave !! and I spent ages looking for a sheet which turned out to be a leaf !!! and
the dreaded magnetic and magnify !!!! ouch. but English is a hard language ...
Lots of positives, the map was great, lots of places to see and things to do but I knew when I had completed an area and could click where I wanted to go Great Stuff, puzzles fun and some needed a brain workout, just enough Hogs and even they were interesting not too many objects !!!
A small niggle... got fed up with the comments ... such as "This idea is too original to work here " " try again" or" try something else "is adequate !!!!
I am sorry this game is over great value for money as has been said before...
More games of this calibre Please !!!!!!!!

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga on Oct 6, 12 11:06 AM
Agree I am about two thirds through game and I am so frustrated, pick up a tool and think " yea needed that" but where ???
Map useless and I am really surprised at one of my favourite devs ERS padding out the gametime by having me padding about all over !
I m now at the point where I hate this game and have left it to try some other BF tantalisers !!! Sorry ERS sorry BF but this game is a frustrating no no for me... maybe get back another time

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga on Oct 6, 12 10:57 AM
coffeemom2 wrote:I also agree with Bessiegirl. I really enjoyed the demo and bought it immediately, but I have found the rest of the game so frustrating that I've given up several times and almost uninstalled it without finishing. I keep going back hoping it will get better, but so far it hasn't.

Yes, the map is totally useless and like others commented, there is so much running around that I have lost track of what I'm supposed to be doing or what I'm looking for, or even what the heck the story is about. The girl who "helps" you by bringing you to another location drives me nuts. I go to that other location, do what I need to do, but then can't find my way back to where I was in the first place! If the map would transport you to these locations it would be a LOT less frustrating and so much more enjoyable.

Some of the actions you are required to do make no sense, no logic to it and that makes it difficult to figure out what to do next. The instructions on the puzzles are so vague and the skip button takes forever. The hints are ridiculously unhelpful.

All in all, I am sorry I purchased this game.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Oct 3, 12 9:41 AM
I thought I WAS BORED WITH HOS AFTER HOS IN a game but I have played this (All 25 levels) to the end without being bored. !!! I am now going to empty those scenes and play the unlimited seek and find
I bought this as a DD and it filled many hours while I was relaxing on a few days vacation !!! No stress, no Monsters ,blood or bodies just fun !!
Great value for money !!!!

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Sep 24, 12 8:48 AM
I Liked this game and I liked the first two !!!
Liked music, voice overs , graphics ,puzzles a bit too easy but I spent hours of happy gaming

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator