Posts created by MaggieMaeeye

posted in Nancy Drew: The Final Scene on Jan 8, 10 11:32 AM
Hi mbussa! Welcome to the pond!

I was pretty disappointed in the ending myself! Just kind of stopped and gave a conclusion that didn't seem to be based on any known fact whatsoever!

Only Nancy Drew game that didn't give the long, detailed explanation of how that conclusion was reached either, which was always my favorite part, of not only the games, but the books and movies as well,,,,,,Always made me want to stand up, point my finger at the air, and go, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA!" LOL

posted in Super Granny 4 on Jan 8, 10 11:23 AM
Hi superpq! Welcome to the pond!

Here's what I was able to find over on Gamezebo!

In case you're still stuck here's what you do. When the game starts each Granny is next to a box. Have each granny push her box to the middle of the screen. Then send each granny to one of the transporters on the bottom right/left sides of screens and have them each push a box off of the brick ledge at the top of the screen. If you lined up the boxes correctly, the top boxes should fall down on the boxes below. So you should have four boxes in the middle of the screen. This allows you to cross the gap between the two ledges where the moving platform takes you. The other box gets pushed off the ledge until you push it into the square hole in the sand ledge

Hey kdboo!!!!!!! Never actually played this game, but if you go to Gamezebo, they have a most excellent walkthrough!

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Jan 7, 10 2:08 PM
I actually have tried it kerryfromcali! (hello by the way! ) and it worked! Hope it works for you too!

I can't put the site i got the patch from here unfortunately but feel free to PM me at any time alright?

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas on Jan 7, 10 1:51 AM
I completely understand your frustration oasis53, and I'm quite certain that BFG would love to know about it as well......Try contacting CS! From what I hear, they're the absolute best!!

Feel free to PM me anytime!!

((((hugs))))

posted in Fabulous Finds on Jan 7, 10 1:49 AM
Well i couldn't find anything specifically relating to pipes, but if you check out Gamezebo, they have an exxxxxxxxcellent walkthrough!!

If you need any further help, please feel free to PM me and we'll figure it out together alright?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jan 7, 10 1:47 AM
Hi valerieg! I haven't played this game, but I know that Gamezebo has an excellent walkthrough!

If you need any further help, please feel free to PM anytime alright?

Hi swim4fun! I'm not familiar with this game, but I am certain that someone who is will be along to help you very soon!!

If not, please feel free to Pm me and we'll figure it out together alright?

posted in Fabulous Finds on Jan 7, 10 1:45 AM
Hi saw1313! Let me see what I can find and I will return as soon as possible alright?

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Jan 7, 10 1:43 AM
Hi snuuby! I have no idea, but am certain someone that knows will be along to help you shortly! Don't give up on us quite yet! LOL

posted in Ranch Rush on Jan 7, 10 1:40 AM
Hi zkay653! I'm sending you something that I hope will help!

posted in Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour on Jan 7, 10 1:38 AM
Hi GaPeach1981! I have no idea but hopefully by posting this it will bring it to the front where someone WHO does know, will be able to help you!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 7, 10 1:37 AM
Just sent you what I HOPE will help! lol

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 7, 10 1:36 AM
Hi jentara!

You didn't do anything wrong, you just don't have to use the lantern quite yet!

When you go BACK to the cottage, use the Lantern on the black space below the floorboards to reveal the Cell Phone.

If you need any more help please feel free to PM alright?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 29, 09 6:44 PM
awewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww prps!!!!!!!!!!! you ARE the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 29, 09 5:58 PM
ily_danny21! hi and welcome to the pond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me a sec!!!

posted in Mushroom Age on Dec 20, 09 1:09 AM
OMG!!! i love it love it love it!! I loved mushroom age! it was my first interactive hidden object game!

you know, of course, that Sam Swift has a new one out, right?

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 9, 09 7:06 PM
Good for you love to seek!!!

posted in Kuros on Dec 9, 09 3:54 PM
Okay I have sent you the link for a solution and some pics to help you okay? if you need any more help please let me know ok? we're in this together i promise!

posted in Kuros on Dec 9, 09 3:53 PM
No worries cricket, we all need help at one time or another......Gimmee just a sec ok?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator