Posts created by Akaabbey

Saw
 posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 4:09 PM
Thanks Ryvon!!

Abbey

Posted by angelfish106 in the tech thread:

You have to slide the roses/vines up or down (or across) the screen. Just clicking on them does nothing; I spent ages trying to get it to work and blaming the game until I figured it out

I was having the same problem so went looking to see if anyone else was having the same problem

Abbey

I just finished the game and I have done what 9otters said on and off playing.

I will replay but not right now replaying a different game now (always save mine that I don't get all the Achievements on). That is a good thought CherylParker and will try that also.

I didn't get the Moon achievement either and I touch every moon I saw!

Abbey

I sat in the main menu for 10 mins....not that.

Abbey

posted in Surface: Return to Another World Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 15 8:43 PM
Restarted and got the same thing 1357wc.....No Characters or Secret Room

Abbey

posted in Surface: Return to Another World Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 15 2:24 PM
I see what dog2007 means....Under Help:

Flowers - Find as many as you can and you'll unlock characters in the Secret Room.
Flower Purse - Appears when you find flowers. Select it to visit the Secret Room.

I know there are more than the 150 for Achievements and not seeing a Secret Room so guess you have to click the box that pops up in the game.

Abbey (I just finished game and restarting as missed some Achievements)

saw
 posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 15 4:31 PM
I just got the saw and it is for something else.....If I remember correctly you have to use the lighter in the garden.

Abbey

Played last night and restarted today...no achievement

Abbey

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 15 1:19 AM
Thanks gbanjs!

Abbey

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 15 12:14 PM
Sounds like the song TS did for HG's?

Abbey

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 15 3:36 PM
I just came in to post the same thing....

I am a sucker for Achievements!

I purchased it this weekend and started it then noticed that....I actually thought were 2 contradictions.

Abbey

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 5:29 PM
Thank you!

Abbey

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 7:01 PM
So I am not the only one...I hate that!

I thought just me but I turn off the sound when it happens.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 15 1:53 AM
Thanks DD

I like to get all the Achievements (why buy a game and not get them?)

I still have games I haven't gotten all but keep trying!

It helps with encouragement also!

Abbey

posted in Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 15 1:48 AM
It could just be me but has anyone noticed some of the scenes sound like a certain WW & TCF (trying to do this so it won't get locked or deleted) Pure song?

I catch myself singing or humming it

Abbey

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 15 4:36 PM
Got Trailblazer also

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 15 2:16 PM
Just started it over for the 3rd time on Casual and got Pioneer...so maybe was right.

Thanks for the assurance prpldva!

On a good note since already played once and skipping the scenes and knowing what to do quicker helps....now if only Trailblazer works right also

Abbey

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 15 3:35 PM
Finished the game in Custom mode so *no hints* and *no skips*

Trailblazer: Complete the whole game with no hints

Pioneer: Complete the demo with no hints

Never got those Achievements?

I just started it over and then thought should I do it in easy and just not use them?

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Abbey

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 15 3:15 AM
Watch the dummies....they use shield or sword so use the opposite

Abbey

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 15 3:12 AM
Not sure if this will help....I had the same problem and nothing about it in the threads.

Day 2 of playing and now they show up (I did reboot my comp though?)

Abbey

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator