Posts created by MrsCs3

posted in Syberia II on Apr 1, 09 5:26 PM
I KEEP GETTING STUCK AT THE CLOCK PUZZLE I READ THE WALK THOUGH AND I THINK I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING AND IT WILL NOT WORK.... WHAT DO I DO???

posted in Syberia II on Apr 1, 09 5:20 PM
MrsCs3 wrote: [i]I have done everything and it will not ring??? what can I do?

I HAD TO START THE GAME OVER, AND AGAIN I'M STUCK AT THE CLOCK.... AGAIN I'M SURE I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING BUT IT WILL NOT RING ...... SO WHAT DO I DO??????

posted in Syberia II on Mar 24, 09 7:05 PM
I'll try it again.... thank you

posted in Syberia II on Mar 11, 09 5:40 PM
[i]I have done everything and it will not ring??? what can I do?

posted in Syberia II on Mar 3, 09 6:17 PM
[b]Hi I need help too I am at the clock and I'v tryed all the stuff in the How to play but can not get it to work Does any one have any hits??

posted in Syberia on Feb 25, 09 10:35 AM
Hi, I need help too. I got to the wall but can not fine the people I have gone to the left then right went to the wall and up and over to the other side and still no people, I saw the broken galsses and the stump. went all the way back and still no people I cant fine anyone can any one herlp me.

i FOUND OUT WHAT IT WAS I WAS HAVEING A GRAFFICK ERROR. THE PEOPLE SHOWED UP. nOW TO FINE THE POWER

posted in Syberia on Feb 25, 09 10:15 AM
Thank you I got passed that now i'm at the wall and I can not fine anyone where are they I might have went left instead of right is that the problem?

posted in Syberia on Feb 23, 09 10:45 PM
She missed the chain how do i fine it again I tryed to talk to the guy on the barge but it did not help//// I dont know what to do next...

Thank you
MrsCs3

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 20, 09 7:38 PM
I need help with the puzzel above the fire place I can get pass it I found the moon whats next?

posted in Syberia on Jan 20, 09 7:33 PM
it does thank you Now for another question in syberia 2 I can't get of the train dock. I talk to the store owner and to the man at the out side back of the train and even people down on the ground. but can't open the gate and can't get the train to leave the station.

posted in Syberia on Jan 20, 09 7:29 PM
it does thank you Now for another question in syberia 2 I can't get of the train dock. I talk to the store owner and to the man at the out side back of the train and even people down on the ground. but can't open the gate and can't get the train to leave the station.

posted in Syberia on Jan 20, 09 7:14 PM
I love the game too, but need help playing it. I get stuck and do not know how to continue/ I got checked in to my room and have gather gears and talked to the baker and went in and talk to the next guy but now don't know whats next.. got any hints?.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 15, 09 4:07 PM
Help, I cant get the rose, and can't get pass the puzzle above the fireplace.

Anyone have some hints?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 30, 08 11:22 AM
I'm sucked I can't get pass the level where she uses a metal detector to fine the Key in the cement they how to you get it out?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator