Posts created by sheaflyin

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 13, 11 7:09 AM
I am stuck at making the stew. I have everything except the lithoslyvanis bundle. I've looked at the walkthrough and it's not listed as an ingredient to find and the game won't let me near the stove so I guess it's not there. Please help!!! Thanks so much

posted in Muse on Feb 7, 11 7:52 PM
I'm in the minority here, but I liked it. I agreed with the reviewers the first couple of scenes, but then my eyes started to 'see' the items easier and was glad I tried it. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, just suggesting that you try it for the demo time and then decide.

posted in Muse on Feb 7, 11 7:35 PM
I have to agree. I really appreciate all the wonderful reviews that other people always do for us and after reading them I almost didn't try the game. I have to admit the first couple of scenes I was agreeing with the others, but I kept playing and my eyes adjusted to the hidden objects. The drawings reminded me a bit of Broomhilda, which I liked, and small objects of other games I like to play like Dr Graves, Lost (I know, depressing) and the Agatha Christy games. The hint system isn't very good especially if you have more than one object to find, it tells you where, but not what you're looking for. Anyway, be sure and try it for yourself, you might be surprised!

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 23, 11 1:10 PM
sheaflyin wrote:Add me to the 'Can't Pick Up The Bat' club. I read about the problem before I started so I knew it wouldn't be easy....clicked every where people said to click. Didn't try the go to the library part and then try again...well, guess I'll give that a try.

Well, went in the library and still no luck. Too bad, it looks like a good game.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 23, 11 12:52 PM
Add me to the 'Can't Pick Up The Bat' club. I read about the problem before I started so I knew it wouldn't be easy....clicked every where people said to click. Didn't try the go to the library part and then try again...well, guess I'll give that a try.

posted in Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor on Jan 18, 11 2:59 PM
I have had a lot of problems with this game crashing my system but today I decided to try it again and that's when the real problems started. The hidden object sections have the wrong list of objects to find under them. I thought I just must be missing them so I hit the hint button and it just sat there. Ex: at the front door I have a knife, cat and ash to find. I uninstalled and then reinstalled and nothing changed. Please help. Thanks

Played for several hours yesterday and went I went back to play it said "File Corrupted" and you'll have to start over. I'm not sure how long I had played but I had 32 cards. Not amused. Thanks

I thought that's why there are Collector's Editions. For the Morphing Objects!! Silly me.

Just played the demo and I wasn't sure if I was playing a game or watching a 'Hoarders' episode. (Especially the refrigerator....it's one thing for an abandoned house but one people are living in??!!) Good game and I'll buy it, but so far not the best MCF I've ever played and not worth the hype that's surrounded it. Maybe that's our fault for expecting another Madame Fate but with lasers! I also just read there are no morphing items. That's right, NO morphing items. Huge disappointment. Please bring back the morphing items! Pirate Crowns be darned.

I was enjoying this game. Was it the best game I've ever played, no, but it was a good game and it was fun to figure out what went where. I did need a few hints, but for me, the hidden objects weren't that hard to see. I was getting ready to buy, yet another CE, (hey, it's been a hard couple of months) when the darn thing crashed my computer. I read to try another browser, which I did, and zipping along again it crashed again. I just went through this with Brunhilda and won't do it again.

But I have realized that if I fill out another job application, when they ask for 'any special skills' I can answer, YES! I have mad skillz at getting into an abandoned mansion/hospital and I can fix electrical/plumbing problems. Forget the tent people....we can start a 'Get Into Scary Places Where No One Has Any Business Going' company.

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 1, 10 11:09 AM
For me it wasn't a hate or love game. The game loaded fine and only used two hints. But in the end I didn't feel like "I HAVE to Have this game". I know every game can't be Phantom or Dark Parables or Dead Time Stories, but now that I've seen the city it's hard to go back to the farm. For me, it's been a slow couple of months. Have two credits, 'cause I bought two CE's and joined another game site. I still think BF is the best site with games and customer service but sometimes a person just needs their fix. Anyway, tomorrow is another day!! Til then

posted in Undiscovered World: The Incan Sun on Oct 24, 10 6:27 PM
Have you tried Dead Time Stories and Dark Parables? I've played them both so many times I had a dream that had "blue sparkles" in it!!

WOW!! Thanks, I would'nt have thought about going back there. Thanks again

Sorry about the double post, thought the 1st one didn't go through...

Please help! I have the candles in the crypt but I don't have any matches. I have gone back through all the rooms and not a match to find. Thanks a lot for any help!

Help please! I have the black candles in the crypt but I don't have any matches. I've gone back through each room and there aren't any hidden objects to find. Thanks

Dear Big Fish, You have redeemed yourself with this game. We, the royal We, are speaking to you again. (I'm sure you've noticed my absence ;-) Enjoying the hidden objects, so far not an umbrella in sight, and the originality is great! When I saw the symbol of France, the mime, I thought these people are great. This is not a game to rush. I blew past a couple of important items so I keep reminding myself to check everything. Well, gotta go pay the piper to play! Thanks again

posted in Renovate & Relocate: Boston on Oct 9, 10 5:53 AM
havasulady wrote:
Nilosh wrote:Yet another dissapointing game and and a really bad week here at BFG. I am desperately needing a really good IHO.

DITTO!!!!!!

DITTO!!!!!! DITTO!!!!

Did ya'll go on vacation???? You're killin' me this week......

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Sep 8, 10 11:23 AM
Ok, not funny....I posted the problem I was having with this game so read "Crashing of System" and ran all the downloads they suggested. Thought I'd take a break with Miss Marple, which was running fine, and now the things to find column has the list with superimposed writing...urgh

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Sep 8, 10 10:22 AM
Well, I thought it was just Brunhilda but now it's happened again with this game. I was up to fixing the bridge and my computer just crashed. Brunhilda shut my computer down, about a half dozen times, but I thought it was my computer. I've bought other games since and haven't had any problems until this one. Too bad, I really liked the first one, had problems with that one too now that I think about it, so I'll just wait for BF to rescue me!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator