Posts created by Linda1210

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 14, 10 12:52 PM
The game restarted from the beginning after I finished it the first time, I played through it again just so I could get to Sarah's house and click on that tombstone but nothing happens. Anyone else get it to do anything?

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 27, 10 7:46 AM
I've had the same problem off and on throughout the entire game. I really like the game but the technical glitches are horrible.

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 23, 10 5:59 AM
I am wondering the same thing. Have just uder 2000 and nothing has come available for upgrade except the coffee pot.

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 22, 10 2:45 AM
oh, never mind. I found it. It's one of those striped straw looking things. Thanks anyway.

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 22, 10 2:31 AM
Can anyone please tell me what a wafer roll is and where I can find it? I don't know why it's so hard, lol.

posted in Time Riddles: The Mansion on Mar 6, 10 3:55 PM
Shoot me now! This was probably the most annoying and frustrating game I have ever played. There appears to be 75 hidden object scenes to go through and at the end of each one you get "awards" for playing the game exactly how the developers want you too. You have to click every single object in the order listed. You cannot mis-click anything. And you have to click various objects NOT listed sometimes several times in order to get jewels or other objects (I guess). Also, there are so many mis-labeled items sometimes you just have to guess if that is the item they meant for you to find. Good luck with that and still managing to get your no mis-click award. If you are like me and it will drive you crazy to see that you only managed to achieve your goal xxx out of 75 times then pass on this game. It is the only game I have EVER deleted before I even finished the hour demo.

posted in Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery on Feb 16, 10 6:15 AM
It let me play all of 15 minutes of the demo and then told me I could not proceed any further unless I bought the game. What I saw in that 15 minutes did not impress.

There's a telephone in the basement of the building where you open the trapdoor with the 2 fish. I can attach a receiver I found and push buttons on the phone but nothing happens. Anyone have an idea what this is for and what is supposed to happen?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator