Posts created by nanaseaweed

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 15, 14 8:25 AM
I put in the wrong facebook password and lost all my stuff. It is too long a story for here trust me it's lost. I have decided to stay with my new set up . So for all my neighbors, : musty mockingbird lane is lost and I'm under a new name,Mistymansion. I hope to see you there!

nanaseaweed

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 28, 14 7:01 AM
post script:
I'm Faywren on this game .

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 28, 14 6:53 AM
My gripe about the game is that the characters help themselves to the bolgians I just bought!!!
Something else:
Do you think the game is freezing because our computer gets to hot. I've noticed my lap top Sony, Windows 7, gets very hot playing this game!
Last night, I took the game off my computer and redownloaded it this morning . I was in rose garden when it blipped but came back after a bit . My comp was getting warm and I also slowed down my clicking on items to see if that helped.
I like the game ...I'm so surprised I would but I like the series too. But these little guys are thieves. I also can not get one of the dresses mine is the snow gossamer one.
thanks for giving us the forum to talk.
nanaseaweed

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 9, 13 8:26 AM
me too!

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 12 1:56 PM
I lost my parrott....game played fine until this game on the bonus chapter. I can't get the lighter fluid because I can't get behind the maps.
sigh*

I wanted to take the time to compliment the devs on the music. I'm not ususally a player who listens to the music but this music is lovely. I also wanted to thank them for letting us try the music tracks and see the art, etc.( during the demo!) edited to add this comment
I bought the game and I'm glad I did!

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 12 6:54 AM
well I'm very pleased. Beautiful graphics and interesting mini games. I'm playing casual and enjoying the pace. I love fantasy games anyway and this fits the bill. Also it is nice to have a pleasant looking game during Halloween and the Storm....

I had to uninstall and reinstall after I bought the game. My cursor was floating. But I noticed on the reinstall the game took longer to load so it fixed itself so far. I've found Tim and the game seems to be working okay.
hope this helps
Sal

Okay to clarify the update Adobe incident. My Game Manager showed me Dr. Felix, fish, and he told me to update my Adobe. I thought that was great and worth sharing with the pond!
Update: All the problems I was having have been solved since BUT I had to use a new profile.
Good luck fishies!

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 12 11:52 AM
I was booted out twice. Once at the scarecrow scene in first chapter and then in Luigi's Room about 5 chapters later. When I quit I opened my file and saw my game was notifying me I did not have certain permissions. It was my flash player which needed updating. I then restarted my computer and I opened under the old profile. The Luigi room glich did not repair itself. I have now restarted under a new profile and I got through the scarecrow scene without being booted out. I'm hoping I'm okay going forward. I am not technically schooled , but I know to sign on as admin when I look at the files. The game allowed this and I have updated it accordingly. This might help some others too.

One of the best games in my opinion. The music was beautiful and the graphics were just great! I love the fantasy scenes ...I loved the whole thing. Thanks BFG! :thumbup :

Hi DragonLady, my thoughts exactly! I bought it from the devs too. This is a great deal fellow fishies. I found it challenging and an interesting follow up to the first 1000 doors game.
Have fun!

posted in Alice and the Magic Gardens on Apr 5, 12 5:33 AM
I found this little game to be a challenge! I don't mind the timers. I also find the Match 3 genre is a nice change from the intense Adventure games. I like the fantasy games of most kinds for the fun factor involved. Thanks for the different choices BFG

posted in Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid on Mar 3, 12 6:53 AM
This game challenged my brain! I played on the "normal" game selection. It does have Easy, Normal, and Hard modes. I turned off the tutorial...probably not a good idea for this game. I think I missed some techniques to help play the game. I would say so far, 40 odd minutes into the game...it is more adventure than HOS. The assistant does help you, (she helped me do the jig saw puzzle). There isn't much direction so use the assistant to help. I chose the girl. When you are looking for objects, hint will help. In normal it takes over a minute for hint to fill. The graphics are clear and once I get the hang of it I think it will play smoothly. It certainly is different and I like that about it. I like the fact I can start over too if I want to by choosing New game. I'm off to buy it. Good luck fellow fishies!

posted in Elementary My Dear Majesty on Feb 2, 12 9:36 AM
I for one have been completely entertained with this little game. It's fantasy is well done and it is so different from the HOS. It's a nice break. Thanks devs at ****.
Nana

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 12 7:02 AM
I am so glad to see a fantasy game! I bought this one because it is fantasy. I'm very pleased with it so far.
Have fun fellow fishies!
Sal

Thanks BFG! This fixed my problem and I can continue where I left off!
Sally

I'm glad I played through the game. It had a lot of good points to it. Great surprises when you used the found objects and just plain fun! It was not gross anywhere. The characters were a little wooden but if the devs chose all the other fun stuff over voices and interaction ..it is fine with me. I'm ready to play the bonus now. It took me over 3 hours to play the whole game. Hint helped as needed. Of course the strategy guide was there also. I couldn't solve the last puzzle. Harumph! One day I won't skip one. LOL oh well...
Have a good day all,
Nana

Hi,
Well it's almost 1:00 p.m. est time in the states and I have been playing the game for over an hour. It took about 20 mins to fix resolution satisfactorily. I could have played it loaded to left or window size screen but I chose to do things this way for now.
Once I figured out how to fix it to stay in the middle of my screen, Vaio, windows 7, 64 bit, changed resolution from 1600 x 900 to 600 x 800, I have really enjoyed this game.
I turned off the help but it still is quite helpful without it. I love the fact I don't have to play linear. I have been kind of choosing to go back and forth with a found object and use it where it is needed. I find myself delightfully surprised with the reactions in the game. I haven't used strategy guide yet but i'm still just at the begining to middle parts. Hopefully I won't have missed something vital. LOL....but that's the fun of it.
Anyway that's my 2 cents worth! Back to playing! Beautiful summer day here today by the way.
Happy gaming!
Sally

Well I finished it yesterday . It took me a few hours to complete it. Hint helped me along. The mini games were very challenging for me. I had to skip more than I like to! I played in relax mode and found it enough of a challenge to keep me interested.
Definitely lots of replay left in it. The game has gliches you have to be very patient. Also make sure your computer isn't trying to run updates. I find sometimes as I am playing the sleeping beast (updates) wakes up. It can mess up a good game.
The graphics and smoothness of playing were great!
Have fun!
Nana

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator