Posts created by brooklynblonde

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 11 4:44 PM
I was having some trouble with these as well-from other posts, it looks like they aren't all active at the beginning of the game-sometimes you have to backtrack after doing certain things first, so it will take quite a while to get them all.

posted in Great Chocolate Chase on Jun 23, 11 2:25 AM
Passed on this when it was full price, but decided to buy on the DD. You definitely have to be a Dash-type fan to like this. It's cute, and it can be HARD, but for 2.99 with lots of game play, it's a steal. Also reminded me how much I love Chocolatier games, even though this is so different from them.

posted in Dreamland on Jun 13, 11 9:55 PM
Have to agree-just finished it, and thought it was great quality-I've played some CEs that weren't as good

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 8, 11 9:36 PM
I'm having problems with 2 games in the bonus section-the mouse puzzle and the self-destruct puzzle-in the mouse puzzle, the tiles don't respond-had to skip it. in the self destruct puzzle, after I put the card in, the puzzle doesn't load-the tiles remain grey. Will have to skip this puzzle as well. a bit of a bummer.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 8, 11 7:19 PM
I'm having exactly the same problem. I'm running Windows 7 are you? Just exited and going to go back in to see if the puzzle will work. So frustrating!

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 18, 11 12:16 AM
So there are a lot of things to like about this game-I love that they took the stressed out businesswoman and gave her a new career-but I think the upgrade system is not great-why can't my pots do everything at once if I want them to? Hmmmm? Kind of limits what I want to do with the upgrading. Not my favorite Dash game, as i mentioned in another thread, but hoping Garden Dash 2 will have some improvements

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 18, 11 12:12 AM
I have to agree this is my least favorite of the Dash games-and I always look forward to a new one-

posted in Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case on Mar 6, 11 4:01 PM
Hi, for windows 7, click on the pearl in the left-hand lower corner-click on control panel-search brightness, and this will take you to "power options"-"adjust brightness". Hope this helps. It is just so wrong that a game would alter your PC settings!

Thanks for all the good info-I can only afford so many CE's.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 11 1:49 AM
Wow I'm really excited to hear there's a new Puppetshow on the way-I love that series!

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 11 8:50 PM
Thanks, that's very helpful info

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 11 9:35 AM
So, just wondering if anyone has played through to the bonus play yet, and of course, do you think this game is worth the CE price? I definitely will buy this, but can wait for the SE if there's not much to the bonus material.

posted in Reading the Dead on Feb 15, 11 3:54 PM
I didn't finish the demo either, and I almost always finish, especially with games of the type. I thought the story was an interesting idea, but, wow, incredibly poor execution. Poor graphics, wayyyy too many cut scenes-I played about 30 minutes, and most of that 30 wasn't gameplay, it was me watching cutscenes, or slow dialogues. And this is trivial, but why are all the characters so ugly?? The closeups of the heroine are just painful. No thanks on this one

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome on Feb 9, 11 7:15 PM
I'm liking this game too, but honestly if there wasn't a forum, I may have never figured out what that cement was for! How could the developers not tell you at least once that you need the cement for upgrades? Seems strange to me, but I will buy this, been finding the pickings a little slim on BF lately....

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome on Feb 9, 11 7:11 PM
I have to say that I was planning on not liking this FF after reading the reviews and threads about what's different this time around. So, I'm pleasantly surprised that I like this enough to buy it-there are so many FF's that I don't buy all of them. I agree that the new upgrade system isn't the best-it seems like the developers were trying to add a new wrinkle, but instead of being interesting it's annoying. Also, if you haven't played FF games before, this is probably not the one to start with. Having said that, this game isn't as hard as I expected it to be-yes, I went back and played some levels for extra $$, but I think that's part of the fun of these games-most levels can be played many times for better scores. I guess it's just a matter of taste-I didn't like FF Pizza Party that much, but loving this one.

posted in Garage Inc. on Feb 8, 11 7:03 PM
Not a bad game-I put it on my maybe DD list. Controls aren't great, and upgrades not too interesting. I thought the story was good, but there are a lot of better TM games around. Also seeing from other posts that it's short, which is very unusual for a TM game, so not a buy for me.

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 3, 11 6:54 PM
This is on my DD list-it's a nice way to pass some time, not too hard, cute story. I like it, but not enough to buy right now.

Wow, that is really good to know-I was just about to start over in expert-thanks, everyone!!

posted in Kingdom of Seven Seals on Jan 25, 11 1:22 AM
Wow, this game is so disappointing, I don't know why it was even offered. Waaaay too much game time spent running around in circles, HOG scenes are horrible, impossible to see a lot of objects. What a waste of time-YIKES!!!!

posted in Kingdom of Seven Seals on Jan 25, 11 1:17 AM
I just had this game crash my computer-thanks, but no thanks!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator