Posts created by James_Kit

posted in Runes of Avalon 2 on Apr 20, 10 7:13 AM
Did it work on Snow Leopard without issues at all? I'm not Mac expert, but maybe that's it. Give a hint to developers, maybe they can do something about it.

posted in Heartwild Solitaire: Book Two on Mar 31, 10 12:26 AM
I'm eager to hear what others say, but I wouldn't be so sure that if you loved first one you'll love this one. For instance, I loved the first one and am so disappointed by this one. This is far below my favorite Fairway Solitaire (both games have same rules).

posted in Simplz Zoo on Mar 2, 10 1:23 AM
This is very good game. I enjoyed match-3 as well as building my own zoo. Actually zoo building part is quite big, so you easily can spend there a lot of time. Art is stylish and works great for this game.

posted in Dragon Empire on Feb 19, 10 1:03 PM
well, geography was never my strongest point, but clearly Rome or Persia are not in Egypt.

posted in The Clumsys 2: Butterfly Effect on Feb 9, 10 2:08 PM
I liked the first game so I'm going to try The Clumsys 2. Good to hear it's good

posted in Professor Fizzwizzle and the Molten Mystery on Feb 8, 10 1:36 PM
I like both Fizzwizzle games. Too bad that there are not too many games like this one.

posted in The Perfect Tree on Feb 8, 10 9:55 AM
I'm not sure when you downloaded the game, but update is available for quite a long time. Just trash your current version, download game again and restart level 26. It has more time and more spells and is generally easier.

posted in A Dwarf's Story on Feb 8, 10 2:35 AM
I played just one level and I couldn't stand game mechanic. Why they ruined original match-3 mechanic with something like that. Anyway, graphics are very good.

posted in Runes of Avalon 2 on Jan 28, 10 2:40 AM
Not sure about this, but level 19 is probably Giant Rune (boss level). You need to clear it to complete the level (2x2 blocks of runes on each side).

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Jan 21, 10 11:26 AM
Oh bunny, reading doesn't hurt, does it? Questions at this forum are answered by fishes, us players, not BFG employees. You would know that if you read the rules, but why bother reading, when you can start blaming the world right away. And I am sure level 5-11 is not that hard, just use your head, it doesn't hurt too, or look for clues and instructions in the game.

posted in Azada ™ on Jan 21, 10 11:19 AM
So many Azada sucks posts made by fishes with very few posts makes me think those are not honest opinions, but someone tried to discredit one of the best games. If you don't like it it doesn't mean it suckes.

posted in Cocktail Mania on Jan 18, 10 12:35 PM
It sounds so bad it makes me want to try it

posted in Runes of Avalon 2 on Jan 18, 10 11:30 AM
Very nice rewievs. And I'm sure you'll get pass level 25. You can do it without a trick, but with a trick it's very easy. Some level seem to be designed the way that you can pass them regularly, but those that find a trick are highly rewarded. Look up another post on this forum for the trick to bit level 25. Don't forget, runes removed by spells counts towards your goal (fill up vials).

posted in Runes of Avalon 2 on Jan 18, 10 12:41 AM
Runes of Avalon 2 is a great game and it's todays DD. For $2.99 it's a no brainer

posted in Runes of Avalon 2 on Jan 18, 10 12:37 AM
You are overreacting. Maybe this game requires a bit more effort than regular match-3, but that's great for me. And if you don't skip tutorials the game isn't hard. It's easy to be frustrated if you don't read what the level goal is

posted in Wizard Land on Jan 15, 10 6:32 AM
I played this game, just two levels, and found it less enjoyable than Fishdom or Perfect Tree. It's nice, but I felt that levels are way too long, at least in the beginning. I prefer to have them shorter so I can win more often

posted in The Perfect Tree on Jan 14, 10 2:02 AM
gerrib10, I think it's good that after level 110 you can continue playing with the same tree so you can make it even better. If you want to start a new tree just create a new player / profile. Usually you do it by clicking on the caption "Hello ....! If it's not you click here."

posted in The Perfect Tree on Jan 12, 10 2:02 AM
teddie2, if I remember correctly the game starts by asking for players name. You type it with your keyboard and then just hit play. No need to change it or hit "if it's not you" button. Maybe you should just reboot your computer - LoisL had probably similar problem to yours and rebooting helped. The game works great here so I doubt it's the games fault.

posted in Anka on Jan 9, 10 8:15 AM
It's a great game and game screenshots and description is misleading. Don't let it fade away!

posted in The Perfect Tree on Jan 6, 10 12:33 AM
There is a thread above that explains how to fix it. Quote:

PLEASE NOTE: If you reinstall the new version, you must start this level over from the beginning to see the fix. We apologize greatly for this error. Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC game.
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator