Posts created by jewel47

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Mar 4, 11 8:54 PM
Stay away from this game!!!!!!!!!

I made the mistake of buying it and I am totally regretting it! What a waste of my money! The game is ways too buggy! Check out the technical page list and you will notice all of the problems are having with it. I too had so many problems. It was more pain than fun and I spent more time trying to get it to work than actually playing it. I had to save every 2 minutes because it hangs and if you have to shut it down through task manager because of one of its many hange, then you lose the game and have to start all over! When I managed to play it for a hour or so, the game was over. It was way to short! Flush your money down the toliet, you will get more enjoyment from that than playing this game.

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Mar 4, 11 8:46 PM
I talked to Armund and he told me to get my line back up to 65%. I did that and the game ended. Crappy game!

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Mar 4, 11 8:39 PM
I made the mistake of buying it and I am totally regretting it! What a waste of my money! The game is ways too buggy! Check out the technical page list and you will notice all of the problems are having with it. I too had so many problems. It was more pain than fun and I spent more time trying to get it to work than actually playing it. I had to save every 2 minutes because it hangs and if you have to shut it down through task manager because of one of its many hange, then you lose the game and have to start all over! When I managed to play it for a hour or so, the game was over. It was way to short! Flush your money down the toliet, you will get more enjoyment from that than playing this game.

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Mar 4, 11 8:32 PM
Ok I played the trial and thought it was cute, so I decided to buy it. Big mistake! I started the game after the trial and noticed I had to start all over from the beginning. A bit annoyed but some games, the poorer ones, don't save your games from the trial period. I got to the point where I needed to get financial backing by Monday and failed the task. Not understanding what I needed to do is why I failed, but that is besides the point. I clicked on the option to try again and it dumped me back to the overview screen. But I was hungry and most of the places on the map was missing! I only had available the fashion show, which had an opening times of 0:00 - 0:00. So I clicked on the fashion show and it started me over with me waorking for Chic and taking a picture of her! Ok I thought I would go with it, but the game hung and I couldn't do anything. I had to close down the down through task manager. I started again and it only had the same fashion show spot available and I was hungry! I uninstalled and reinstalled, updated graphics drivers and checked direct X. Went back into the game and the same problem again! I decided to start a new game and delete the old game, At times, I went to Uncle Manny and he was there but ghosting. The game is so buggy!!!! I spent more time trying to get it to work than actually playing it!

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 13, 11 2:28 AM
I wish I had some advice because that would mean I had actually gotten master score. I am in the same boat, I have tried a ton of different combos and still can't get master. I hope someone solves this one, and gives us poor lost players some help!

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 13, 11 2:26 AM
Hello,

I also beta tested the game and it was quite different from the release. But as someone mentioned, they beta tested this game twice. So I may have tested the first version and they tweaked the game based on the feedback. I also agree that it is now a carbon copy of Megaplex. I liked the first version better but this still a decent game.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 10 4:41 PM
Just finished the standard edition and got all of the trophies except for the last one. I double checked and I completed expert on every level and every other trophy is given but the last one is still not awarded. Such a shame to finish and still not get the last trophy.

posted in Youda Survivor on Sep 14, 10 12:17 AM
You can get gold on all levels. I completed the game with all gold. If a level gets to frustrating and you can't get gold, you can save coins and upgrade your machines and go back and replay the level later. This is guaranteed to work. I also noticed that the tribal marks give you certain advantages. Once I got more tribal marks I found the levels were much easier, too easy! So I deliberately did not not upgrade sometimes because it made the game too easy.

posted in Youda Survivor on Sep 14, 10 12:07 AM
Hello!

You and I are in the same boat. I remember one level where I got 3 recipes but I didn't do them at the time. Now I am done with game and want to get all of the achievements but for the life of my me, I can't find that level again.

I have been randomly playing levels trying to find it but I can't.

Any help anyone?????

Thanks!

posted in Picket Fences™ on Aug 21, 10 6:21 AM
I really like this game!! it is challenging and you have to use strategy in order to win. It is important to think ahead! When I first started playing, it took a short time before I understood the rules. What I like most is that with each level the game changes and you have to master a new set. This change in level keeps the game interesting and challenging. I play this game for hours on end!

posted in Sally's Spa on Feb 27, 10 3:30 AM
Hello,

I have played the last level of Sally Spa at least 25 times and I just cannot get expert. The best score that I got was 6553. I have every upgrade possible and I choose the apprioriate products for the day based on prices and needs. Any tips on how to get expert would greatly be appreciated!!!

Thanks!

posted in Artist Colony on Dec 23, 09 10:37 PM
Taltam1 wrote:How is that figured out? I know the prices are higher for masterpieces made when the artist is in love or especially when they have a broken heart....

I think, not sure though, the higher the rank of the skills the higher the cost of the masterpiece. For example, I have an artist with level 10 painting, but he had never made a painting masterpiece before. So the first time he makes he makes a painting masterpiece it is ranked 1. I also get a gold star on the first bubble. As me makes more painting masterpieces the masterpiece is ranked 2, 3, 4 and so on. As the rank goes up the more valuable the masterpiece. I also noticed that as the ranked masterpieces increases, it also takes longer for them to make a masterpiece. The same is true when acquiring skills. The higher you go, the longer it takes to acquire the skill,.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator