Posts created by BigTfromAV

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 12 11:54 AM
This is one of the longest games I've played in ages. Just when I think I must be to the end, there's another chapter. It's well done, the puzzles are tough but not too tough. Good graphics. Love this one a lot & would recommend. Worth the CE.

I tried LEFTY too until I realized it changed depending on the random choice of the game - my word was BLOOD

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 15, 11 5:07 PM
So sad. This would such an awesome game if it didn't run so slowly. Takes for-e-ver between scenes. Have a new, fast computer - just has issues.

WT?
 posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 5:44 AM
Walkthroughs are helpful for times when I'm stuck or when I have a feeling that the game is not very long in the first place and don't want to purchase if that's so. I don't think walkthroughs are cop outs - sometimes I just get stuck. So keep up the walkthroughs BFG - many of us like them!

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 12, 11 7:28 PM
I got into the game - it slowly went to the start up screen where I could enter my name but after the pirate appears and the gates open...NOTHING. It just plays music with a black screen. Task manager says "not responding". Frustrating. Second game this week with issues. I'll uninstall and watch for an update.

Game is very slow running and very jerky as stated above in other posts. It acts as though there may be another large file or something running on my computer but nothing else is running except the game manager. Wouldn't buy unless fixed - have the last one in this series and it didn't do that at all.

posted in Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land on Nov 7, 11 6:18 AM
Finished the demo. Game is super dark - hard to find the items in HOS. Most of them can't been seen without a hint and even then I had no idea what I was clicking on. The arrow to move down doesn't always pop up easily, especially if you are in the map book. Definitely a no buy for me - too hard to play even though the game itself is pretty simple.

posted in The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa on Nov 3, 11 4:39 PM
This game gives me a headache. I love puzzle games - but this game has terrible hints and the police station puzzles are nonsense. I quit - no way would I purchase.

posted in Mysteryville 2 on Nov 2, 11 8:16 AM
Game Length: About 90 minutes for fast players.

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 11 4:31 PM
I've found that if you get a 15 under par you get the three stars on any course. The shorter courses (3 and 6 holes) seem to take less of course.

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 11 5:37 AM
Didn't see this note before comment - will try and see if things are better. Thanks!

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 11 5:35 AM
Having the same problems after page 6 - can't open courses, etc. Also having problems when the gopher card pops up - once it's done, I can't continue in my round. Have to back out and start either round or hole over again. Also cannot purchase items in golf shop even if I have more than enough money to do so.

posted in Slot Quest: Under the Sea on Sep 22, 11 1:50 PM
Downloaded game today - went to play with 60 minutes remaining and when it went into the game it said "thank you for trying the demo - to continue to play please purchase" - huh?! I had 60 minutes left. I give up.

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 20, 11 7:40 AM
When you are in the temple - go to the left

posted in Vegas Penny Slots on Aug 9, 11 10:21 AM
I attached a Dr. Fish zip file - hopefully you will be able to fix the "Jade Bonus" so we can see what it is!

posted in Vegas Penny Slots on Aug 3, 11 3:08 PM
I also get to the Jade Bonus round and it never works properly. It pops up with 3 large pieces of Jade and then it freezes but I can hear the reels spinning in the background and then after a few seconds it reverts to the game. Happens every time.

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 8, 11 7:04 AM
Wow this is awful. It seemed to stall several times until I realized it was just trying to transition to the next scene. The hidden objects are impossibly dark. The puzzle thing is annoying. Slow game - bad graphics. No way.

posted in Mystery of the Missing Brigantine on Jun 29, 11 5:54 AM
Game Length - finished the first two chapters in 24 minutes then demo ended - doesn't appear to be a very long game.

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jun 17, 11 7:10 PM
When I first started the demo - I had a bit of deja vu - knew I'd played it but couldn't remember where - then it hit me - Beta Test. It was a vast improvement from the other Hide and Secret games and the puzzles are fun and interesting.

I enjoyed the fact that it had a bit of a storyline. It took several hours to complete and I'll play through again for sure.

If you've tried the others in the series and didn't like them, go ahead and give this one a try. It's fun.

posted in Ghost in the Sheet on Jun 15, 11 8:32 AM
Today it's only $2.99 and I can see why - the control are frustrating, no hints that I can see, quit after five minutes. Not sure what "agrigating" means in the comment above but it may be an accurate word

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator