Posts created by llaurelwreath

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 16 10:37 PM
Does anyone know if Goga is still playing? I lost my game for awhile and I'm trying to rebuild my friends list. Goga was a good friend. I have Goga O in my second game but she has been inactive for a long time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 16 2:37 PM
BFG did a great job of restoring my original game with my original ID code on my new computer. The only thing they weren't able to restore was my friends list but I expected that.

If you were on my original friends list you should see an invite. I've just sent them all out to my friends with the exception of those that I forgot to write down in my log or didn't have forum name for. If I didn't send you an invitation please re-invite me to your game. I've missed all of you.

Now to catch up with the achievements and the daily challenges. I hope I can make it.

Laura MI/USA

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 16 9:06 PM
Oh no!!!!! My computer for my main game went down right after the fall event installation and new there's a challenge event again too? I'll never catch up unless customer service works overtime to get my old game installed on my new computer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 16 8:55 PM
Thanks for the responses. I purchased a new computer and I've sent the request to help me install my old game on my new computer. I'll re-invite everyone as soon as my main game is back up and running. I still have my laptop game under Laura2 to play with. Thanks for sticking with me.

Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 16 1:28 PM
My home PC has gone down. I'll have to replace it. I got home last night and started playing on my PC. My old game is still there but my friends list was still missing. I invited everyone I had ID's for back. I played a few HOS's but then my mouse quit working. I've tried a couple of other mice but they aren't working either.

Tried everything that was suggested online for this issue. I turned my computer off and let it rest overnight but the problem is still there. Looks like there is something wrong with my computer itself. I'll go to the store and see if I can find another one and ask customer service to transfer my game for me. Hope it won't take long to get my game installed on a new computer.

My laptop game is still working. So at least I can still have fun with the new event.

Have fun ghost busting!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 11:12 PM
Liza, I'll have to re-invite you to my PC game at home if you aren't there. I'm almost afraid to go home and find out what is on my computer there. My laptop started me a level 1 this morning and no friends list. When I got to my hotel 6 hours later I had my game back along with my friends list. Then late this evening when I logged in again after downloading the latest update, my game is normal except I only have John as my friend. Whew!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 16 10:07 AM
It's also happening to me in both my games. Some of the names have disappeared not to come back, but a couple keep coming back. I've also tried closing out my game but those names are still there and won't go away. I just hope it isn't subtracting more than the original gift from our senders. I'm leaving it alone for the moment.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 16 9:34 AM
It's also happening to me in both my games. Some of the names have disappeared not to come back but a couple keep coming back. I've also tried closing out my game but those names are still there and won't go away. I just hope it isn't subtracting more than the original gift from our senders. I'm leaving it alone for the moment.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 16 9:20 PM
Susie was supposed to have a cataract removed this last week. She may just be being careful not to strain her eyes for a bit. It's a mild surgery but you have eye drops and eye shields to deal with.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 16 10:03 PM
you may still need a quest to send you there. Since you haven't completed the level perhaps you still have a quest to complete that will get you there. Some of the scenes don't always open in the same update. It's been awhile since I was at level 30 and I can't remember. Old age is setting in and memory issues along with it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 16 8:27 PM
Thanks Pixie for the info on the bunny in the back. I did find out his ears don't move but never noticed his nose does.

Escheley, I enjoyed your take on the Easter bunny.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 16 10:48 PM
Has anyone else found the baby croc in the Spring Terrace HOS? I just found it today. He's in the first egg in the cage. I missed the item I was trying to click on and hit the egg and it hatched a baby croc. That Easter bunny is sure taking some risks stealing croc eggs to color. I guess that's why the eggs are in a cage. Even baby crocs would go after the bunnies though. Run, bunnies run!

Has anyone notice that all 3 of the bunnies in the foreground twitch their ears if you touch them? Guess they're a little nervous about what's in the eggs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 16 9:59 PM
Good job Libby! Lilred did great too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 16 6:31 PM
We've all spent some time whiling away hours on this game. I think I have all of the achievements except the newest ones since Christmas and the ones for Trina and our personal rooms. I remember the glow of achieving the Frog Witch. I consider my biggest achievement the quality of the friends I've made through this game. Congrats on your Frog Witch.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 16 10:17 PM
Before THAT update I looked at the drop rates for HOS's and I found that in every area you had one HOS that gave you 4 items and the other gave you 3 items. The items were an airship item plus either a pet food or stamp. I haven't noticed any change in that since THAT update. I'm equally disgruntled about coins or shards instead of inventory items. You can't amass any of the more commonly used items because you spend all your time searching HOS's for them just to do the quests. I still have lots of the unused types of items. I'm having withdrawals. It's like when I was younger we got paid once a month. When the cupboards started getting bare by the end of the month, I used to get really jittery. I like having a small comfort zone in my inventory.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 16 9:52 PM
When I had to move to a Windows 7 computer from the XP I used to have I was able to load the computer files for my ID and transfer them to my new computer on a flash drive. Tazruby has instructions somewhere here in the forum to do this.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 6:09 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 7:27 PM
Happy_Ours1 wrote:
Also, I have restarted my computer several times because this game refuses to close out completely when I close it out. So when I try to play another game, I get the message that "Oops! Another game is still playing!" I got that message before, but more since the update.

Just some thoughts,
Happy

My game never closes out right away. There is a 30 second or so lag before it closes. I only get that error message if I try to open another game before it has finished processing the closing of my last game. If it still doesn't close use the task manager. If the game doesn't show up as open in the applications tab then go to the processes tab and look for the big fish client process and close it out there. No need to shut down the computer and wait for it to reload. This only happens with my MC game. The rest of my games close neatly as they should.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 7:15 PM
Hang in there Sharlene. I'm praying for you too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 16 12:35 PM
Perhaps you need to restart your computer? Try that and if it still doesn't work go to the support team at BFG and also log the issue into the technical issues thread on the forum.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator