Posts created by helleborus

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Feb 23, 11 6:06 AM
I have tried and tried, but can't control these. I don't understand the instructions in the walk through. Can somebody help a slow-thinking geriatric, please.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Dec 15, 10 12:32 PM
thanks for that, Dragonlady Oz. on my way again

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Dec 15, 10 7:07 AM
I used the glove to pull the razor out of the gutter, and now I haven't got it to open the razor. Help please, someone!

posted in Time Dreamer on Aug 15, 10 11:08 AM
Yes, I found the ending poor, but in all an excellent game. It just finished so abruptly. Is there a sequel?

posted in Dracula Origin on Jul 21, 10 7:06 AM
please can somebody help. I have bought this game, but when I try to play, all I get is music and red dots down each side of the screen. I have got in touch with Technical Help twice, but no reply. Please somebody help!!! I have re-installed the game but still get the same trouble.

posted in Dracula Origin on Jul 17, 10 7:48 AM
When I start this game, all I get is music and red spots down each side of the screen. I have tried to contact Technical Services, but there is no Send on my form. Please somebody help!

posted in Dracula Origin on Jul 12, 10 10:23 AM
I have just bought this game, but when I try to play it, all I get is music and red drops moving down each side of the screen. Help, someone, please!!

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 8, 10 10:42 AM
Yes, I quite agree. What there was of it was such a good game, and I couldn't believe it when it ended so abruptly. Certainly not worth the price I paid, I feel cheated.

posted in Syberia II on Jun 8, 10 6:59 AM
Is this yet available? I understood it was to be released for PC in June 2010, and there are trailers posted on UTube. What is the latest news, please?

This is the first time I have bought a collector's Edition, and I thought it poor value for the price. I finished it in a few hours, without a walkthrough, and although it was entertaining, some of the large file games at the lower price have been much more interesting, and taken much longer to work out.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on May 26, 10 3:38 AM
If I leave this game for a few days, when I go back into it, the save and load functions are not available, and the instructions and dialogue are in a foreign language. Help!

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on May 25, 10 10:05 AM
Kazkaz, thank you so much for sending me the saved Chapter 5. All my prblems with saving and downloading are now solved.

I have finished the game, and what a spectacular ending to a really fine game. It was so good, because it had a plausable story line with a satisfactory ending, the graphics were very good, and it was just puzzling enough to make it really enjoyable.

Thank you again

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on May 24, 10 10:56 AM
I can't find this - walk through says something about blue line on screenshot. Anyone help, please?

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on May 19, 10 1:51 AM
I love this game, but as it progresses, it is taking longer and longer to save and load, particularly save, like up to 15 minutes. Is this normal?

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on May 18, 10 6:59 AM
Please help, I have been stuck for three days! I have labelled the file tray and the bottles and think I have got the sspring water in the blue phials as they are now separate, but I can't get the drops of water on the file tray. I have right clicked the tray and left clicked the bottles but it doesn't work. If I take the individual bottles to the cauldron and nothing happens does that confirm that I have already got the spring water in the bottles? and what am I not doing right? Please help.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on May 14, 10 11:58 AM
Thanks for that, yes, I realised that I had got all the stones, and havae successfully combined them and got the Spell. But what do I do with it? One walkthrough seemed to tell them to click on it, but nothing happened. Can you help?

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on May 14, 10 12:46 AM
I have dealt with the first main standing stone and got the three pieces of slate, but can't get the other standing stones to move. Is it because I have collected the twigs but don't know how to identify them. I have the two necessary books but don't know how to show that I have identified them. Please help, somebody, this is such a good game but I have completely stuck!

posted in Syberia on Apr 27, 10 10:42 AM
does anyone know, is it true that syberia 3 should be available in June 2010? I do hope so, I think the two games are some of the best graphics I have come across.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 25, 10 9:09 AM
i purchased this game recently, and it has been fine for about 2/3 weeks. But now, when I open it up, the load game line is faint, and will not work. If I start a new game, the dialogue is in a foreign langugage. It is such a good game, can you please help?

posted in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express on Apr 3, 10 12:05 PM
thanks for your help, but I still can't open the safe. I turn anticlockwise first to 6 then clockwise to 6, then try to turn anticlockwise to 6, but before I can, i am told it is not the right code. Help, please!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator