Posts created by Noralg

posted in Detective Agency on May 30, 10 4:19 PM
WOW! This is a really BAD game. The translation to English is so bad that it's difficult to understand in places. The graphics are poor at best. I'm always inclined to give the $2.99 games a lot of leeway, but this is definitely not worth $3.

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 22, 10 12:53 PM
Never got past the first scene. If I used the tutorial, I got caught in an endless loop knocking on the door with the tutorial telling me to try again. When I played without the tutorial, my cursor would not pick up the rat to feed the owl. A total waste of time.

posted in EcoRescue: Project Rainforest on May 22, 10 12:28 PM
Clearly for kids and is informative, but I found some of the hidden objects blend into the scene too well for kids to find. A thumbs down for me.

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on May 22, 10 12:06 PM
HELP!! I loved this game until I got to the Crisis in the Villa Garden.
The blog walkthrough says there's a rose at the left edge of the screen by the step which is hard to see. It's so hard to see that I swear it's not there, and now I can't go any further. Can anyone help, please.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on May 20, 10 1:10 PM
I have same problem and will try your fix. I've already tried all the Big Fish standard fixes without any luck. I also tried this game on another site and had the same problem and was thrilled to find it offered here, but very disappointed it doesn't run.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on May 20, 10 1:08 PM
sct1968 wrote:sylvia99 wrote:
I tried to play the demo, but in the scene at the professors office the game freezes when I try to pick up the clock hands. I seldom have problems in a game. Has anyone the same trouble ?

That's a glitch that some players have reported. We mention it in the Blog Walkthrough. When you leave the Crime Scene for the first time, you will have a choice of two locations--the Professor's Office and the Victim's Home. To avoid the glitch, you have to go to the Professor's Office first. If you do that, everything should work fine, including collecting the Clock Hands.

If you go to the Victim's Home first, you run the risk of hitting the glitch. If you hit it, unfortunately I think the only thing I know that works is to start over with a new profile.

I'm so sorry you've run into that--I know it's very frustrating. I would definitely report it to Customer Service by clicking on the green envelope in the right. They may know a better fix.

Robin

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 8:29 AM
After reading some reviews, I am clearly in the minority because I will not buy after the demo. It's a good game, great graphics, BUT I had to skip many of the puzzles because of a lack of direction. The ones I figured out I enjoyed, but even the hint button does not consistently tell you how to play. How about a walk thru for dummies!!

posted in Azada ™ on Apr 29, 10 9:49 AM
I, too, really like this game. The puzzles are perfect for a novice and the variety keeps it interesting. Only improvement would be more of the hidden object interactive games. Great job Big Fish!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 27, 10 4:30 PM
Fisherman's Bastion is driving me crazy! I've started this game twice and still get stuck on finding the last key. The hint draws a circle in the lower right corner and I can't find a key anywhere. Someone out there - please help! Thanks!

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Mar 29, 10 10:31 PM
I LOVE this game. Some items are hard to find, but there are no time limits and hints are liberal. Lots of different scenes and a nice sappy love story

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Jan 30, 10 7:36 PM
Same problem! Someout out there in space, please help. We newbies get frustrated!

I was able to find all the items, but can't get the rags to work on the stairs. Have clicked and dragged over the stairs and have clicked on all the stairs with the rags in the street scene. What am I missing?

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 19, 10 12:31 AM
Thank you all. I like long games, but this one is not fun. Very frustrating and hard on the eyes. Will not purchase.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator