Posts created by blackbirdess

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 14 9:44 AM
As far as other posts I've seen I think it's down to the change of ownership...they seemed to be doing well enough distributing it elsewhere for years where it's hotly anticipated.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 14 9:34 AM
I wish I'd known that BF was going to start selling the Delicious series, I always buy mine from **** but would have rather been able to buy them and keep them in my game manager here.
To be honest I'd nearly made up my mind to cancel my BF membership as they never seem to do TM games anymore! Perhaps I'll give it a bit longer if this is a sign of things to come!

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 14 9:31 AM
If I remember correctly (I played this early after getting it from another site) it's at the bottom of the screen right between the two counters in the right hand corner...you can only just see the top of it.

posted in The Game of Life ® on Oct 24, 12 5:56 AM
This is not worth it AT ALL!

I used to have another PC version of Game of Life and loved it (it no longer works on Windows 7) so when I saw this I thought it was great!

However there is no option for full screen or resolution settings, this means that I can't see the bottom of the window and therefore can't press any buttons.
Had to ATL+TAB+DEL out of it and gave up.

Sorely disapointed!

posted in The Game of Life ® on Oct 24, 12 5:53 AM
So disapointed! I used to have another version of a Game of Life PC game that was really fun so when I saw this I netly bought it without trying.
Sad to hear that not having a full screen option is not a glitch as it means I can't see the game or play it

posted in The Promised Land on Aug 8, 12 9:27 AM
I also found them soooooo hard to find! Considering how many flowers there are that you can do nothing with it took me a long time to discover them!

posted in The Promised Land on Aug 8, 12 9:26 AM
I really enjoy this part of the game but it frustrates me that you get a star level.
Is this based on how many cannon balls you use compared to how many they think you should use? Or is it based on how much you knock down? Or both?

Oh no Brain overload!

posted in The Promised Land on Aug 8, 12 9:23 AM
This can happen in most areas. The game screen may not change (i.e. you see fish/wood/stone) but there isn't any. Very frustrating!

posted in The Promised Land on Aug 8, 12 9:22 AM
Anybody that you see with a hammer and a line through it means that you haven't given them a job and you will need to drag and drop them onto a job that is avaliable for the at the stage of the game you are at.

If you see a person with a house and a line through it they have no where to live and so will not work. You will need to build a house/add a room to a house you already have before you can assign them a job.

posted in The Promised Land on Aug 8, 12 9:18 AM
You need to buy the telescope using the ship, and then the option to build a laboratory will be there. Once you've built that drag and drop a little person onto it and they will start working there and gaining knowledge points

posted in Spooky Mall on May 6, 12 3:14 PM
Yey!!! Finally passed Butchers shop Level 20 on Gold!! woo

posted in Spooky Mall on May 6, 12 2:33 PM
Just seen the update and downloading it now, has it fixed the problem completely?

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 27, 12 12:52 PM
melonrind wrote:
The first step was to shoot the bears instead of scaring them. I hated doing it because I'm just such a softie, but I wouldn't have made gold time if I'd scared them instead.

GREAT help your post, thanks a heap. I actually managed it by scaring the bears (after reading your post). /i had 10 workers by the end but three greenhouses so had three workers constantly running about with seeds, only just scraped gold with half a day to spare but it can be done!

posted in Spooky Mall on Apr 20, 12 10:12 AM
Everyone does unfortunately. On 13 April I asked if there are any updates on the fix but have so far been ignored which I'm finding quite upsetting considering how patient I'm being waiting.

Is this likely to be fixed or not please Bigfish?

posted in Spooky Mall on Apr 13, 12 11:25 AM
Hi guys,

As it's been quiet on here for quite a while can we have an update as to where the developer is with the fix for this game?

Are they getting close or is it looking like a hopeless cause?

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 27, 12 11:13 AM
That's OK, it actually made me smile

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 25, 12 4:01 AM
I'm working on the assumption you're in the Grocers so I apologise in advance if that's not right.

The green drink is milk, pineapples and ice cream. The right things to use should always sparkle when you click on the juicer table to get the tray although I found this one hard to see at first too.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 16, 12 10:48 AM
LowtJa wrote:I see the problem with level 20 has been going on for some time. Is there any update information available or do we just need to put it down to a purchase with limted usage? Just asking as I am not sure what is the average turnaround time for problems being identified and resolved.

I second this, I'm happy to be patient and wait as I love the game, but I wouldn't mind an update

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 12, 12 4:02 PM
Ladytigress wrote:I have had the same issues with level 20 in the butcher shop. I went on live chat w/BFG and told them the issue w/game. They let me know that they were working on a fix and gave me the choice of waiting for the fix or a credit for another game, So, they are on top of things.....I've never had any problems w/customer service....they always take care of my problems right away.......so I suggest that you talk w/them and they will take care of you......hopefully the game will be fixed soon.....I was loving this one.....lol. Once again......I give Big Fish 2 thumbs up for helping me right away.

Have to agree, great to hear someone praise them. As someone who works in customer service I'm the first to moan when I don't get it, and the first to notice when I do!

Always had AMAZING service, never had anyone make me feel like anything was too much!

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 11, 12 12:18 PM
I don't know if it's just me but was curious to know if anyone else has the same blip.

When watching the beginning video it's all in English until she gets out the cab and then one line of dialogue is in Greek. Possibly Russian maybe, I don's speak the languages but it looked like Greek to me. Not a game play issue but could be part of the overall problem

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator