Posts created by kaitlinn

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 16 12:32 PM
Okay, so I had this problem with a game before (unable to advance) when certain puzzles were played out of order (which totally sucked, btw), so I thought that might be the problem with the crab claw/lost cursor when trying to play the hop in the airship area.

NOPE! I went back and replayed the game from the beginning, in the exact order as in the strategy guide and still the game froze after placing the claw. (PC Windows 10.)

i agree with Belamba: very frustrated and furthermore it seems that sending a Dr. Felix report won't even get BFG to respond.

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 16 3:36 PM
and still no update for the airship bug....it figures...they have already made their money, so why care about it?

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 16 8:31 PM
Airship area - its gotta be a glitch
same issue as Teacup23 and so many others: shot the slingshot, got the claw but game won't advance - cursor disappeared. PC Windows 10

Restarting and reinstalling doesn't work. Still can't finish game...second one this weekend. Feels like I didn't accomplish anything (except for the laundry that I had to do since I couldn't finish the games...sigh)

posted in Black Swan on May 8, 16 8:36 AM
I think you may need to go further in the game before you find it...if I remember correctly, you need to find the magnet first...

posted in Black Swan on May 8, 16 8:33 AM
In the spirit world, there is a footstool with an animal face that is supposed to be a cat, but it barks....lost in translation?

posted in Black Swan on May 8, 16 8:31 AM
You have to place the bird food away from the cage...somewhere on the table, I think.

I love Eipix, but hate it now that they put the stupid morphing objects in the HOs

Are you zoomed into the screen with the larger mask openings to place? I tried to put them directly into the theater, but I had to click into the theater first.

I'm also stuck in chapel, but only after accidentally hitting the hint button...then the game froze. I wonder if it is connected, since I haven't used any hints in the game until this point. (Just installed Windows 10)

code for door in doctors office to let the patient out...(with the green and red wolf symbol with dial) is it really a random sequence of 3 numbers?

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 16 2:03 PM
Must have been a glitch...went back in and was able to finish with no problems...

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 16 1:13 PM
I can't figure out how to swap the colors in the final bonus game puzzle. Can anyone help?

did anyone reach the garden??

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 15 8:31 AM
There is a separate achievement for opening the map 20 times; this achievement is for using the map to travel to another location.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 15 10:16 AM
Not a toilet break, but the 10 minutes gave me time to get off my lazy **** and do my dishes....

Bravo to the developers! Great game...but I still would really like to know what the "don't asks" do...

thanks, Fluffy also!

Any hints on how to decipher the door code using the calendar? The SG only shows the answer, but not how to get there.

you have to place your note with the code next to the screen

I actually listened to all of the music themes and even downloaded one from the extras menu trying to get that achievement... thanks for posting!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator