Posts created by sparkers2005

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 6:33 AM
I agree with you 100% I love all ERS games.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 6:31 AM
LovetoMissLisa wrote:I make no bones about it...I'm a huge ERS fan. I think they make some of the most beautiful games with some of the best animations and graphics!

I understand that not everyone agrees with me. But, for those of you that do...we are in for another great hit! I love the story line and playing the Detective. I never tire with this great Series!! Although I will say...the colors in this game...are not the usual bright colors in this Series. But, it's still a buy for me. For me this Series is so good...that I will forgive the colors.

It has all the details of great CE'S. I will leave these details to other who are more detailed than myself. This is most definitely worth a try...if your a fan like myself...it will be a buy. IMO I have yet to find that a Sequel ever lives up to the first game in a Series. So, with this said...I'm going to forgive the faults in this game...that don't live up to the first 2 in this Series.

As always...give it a try...we all have different taste. I'm very happy...to add this great game to my library.

Enjoy,
Lisa

I rate this game: "FINE SWINE"

“These are my acronyms & rating system…for Hogs, I Hogs, frogs & Adventure games:

“DIVINE FINE SWINE”
The absolute best of the best! It has everything you want in a game and things you didn’t know you wanted in a game.
It is a rare beauty and a must have! Beyond expectations! I really love it!

“FINE SWINE”
Great game! Best graphics and story line. All the bells and whistles! The best and greatest of games! I love it!

“PIGLET”
Good game. I like these little gems! This game is for true lovers of these types of games.

“PORK BELLY”
May be a likable game for some, but not for everyone.

“TROTTERS”
Don't run away with this pig’s foot.

“PIG DOWN”
Rolling in the mud! Don’t go near it or you'll get soiled.
‘ ‘
(o)

posted in The Curio Society: New Order Collector's Edition on May 13, 16 6:32 AM
did anyone find it annoying the bright lines indicating where things were? drove me nuts, no buy for me.

this is one scary game. love this game. but not for weak hearted.

not too sure about this one. too much dialog for me. not worth a ce price but maybe when se comes out i'll purchase with a coupon.

posted in Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear on Mar 15, 16 1:06 PM
thank you smck but I finally found what I needed

posted in Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear on Mar 15, 16 12:18 PM
I can't open the safe either. please help someone

posted in The Hunt for Red Panda on Mar 2, 16 5:57 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 16 4:24 PM
I loved this game. good length main play and bonus. I just love all of these types of games. grim tales always good games.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse on Dec 17, 15 3:51 PM
I agree with poppy45 FABULOUS. one of the better games I've played in awhile

I loved this game.itis just as good or better than the other dark parable games. I have all the parable games and all are good. I think eipix did a great job on this game. the length was good too. give eipix a break.

I LOVE THIS GAME. A LITTLE OF ALL RAVENHEARST GAMES ROLLED IN ONE. THE RAVENHEARST GAMES WERE ALWAYS MY FAVORITE FROM MCF.

posted in Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 15 2:44 PM
I had a lot of issues with windows 10 so I went back to 8.1 you have 30 days to go back. couldn't listen to videos from you tube. my printer quit working. didn't like 10 at all.

posted in Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 15 2:42 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:After downloading the game is so slow it is an effort to play. I just downloaded Windows 10 and am having the same problem with another game I have had for some time. Is the Windows 10 the reason I am having this trouble.?

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 16, 15 3:11 PM
same here. how do you skip a game you can't play?

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 15 2:55 PM
silent mountain is nothing like wicked harvest. I just downloaded wicked harvest and wicked harvest is in Ireland silent mountain is in belguim. WH starts with s coach hanging over a river. sm starts in a barn. these games are not the same. try playing again.

I was really enjoying the game and 1BAM1 the game ended .didn't like the ending at all I felt as if i ran into a brick wall. ouch not worth a ce edition. I guess when a game series goes on and on, it gets hard to make more.

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 11, 14 1:08 PM
I see the crowbar but I need a bone for the dog which I cannot find. help please

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 11, 14 1:08 PM
I see the crowbar but I need a bone for the dog which I cannot find. help please

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 11, 14 7:54 AM
I LOVE THIS GAME. I will buy it when I get some money. lot's of fun things to do. this game started off the week with a bang.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator