Posts created by GeeBee

Welcome to the Pond, Sandra ....hope this answers your question. We got a little silly with our posting....all in fun!

Because it is a Collector's Edition and has more things in it than the regular Dire Grove game will have when it comes out in a few days for $6.99.

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Dec 1, 09 8:29 AM
I haven't as yet got that far to need a new tank.....but on previous Fishdom games you had to buy your new tank for (I think) around 2,000$ ..... When you have the money earned, you can purchase a tank...

Sorry for the error

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Nov 17, 09 8:31 AM
I've seen these two game: Fishdom: Harvest Splash and Fishdom: Frosty Splash. I just hope BF will be getting them some day. Maybe next year!

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 16, 09 1:18 AM
Hello and Welcome to the Pond Marloflip! I also enjoyed Gardenscapes. It was as you said cute, funny, heaps of fun and a breath of fresh air! I love (can't think of his name now) the butler - he adds so much. I set it up as my screen saver when I finished and he continue to walk around the garden.

Very enjoyable game!

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 13, 09 12:31 AM
Looking forward to playing this one. Heard it was a bit boring, but we'll see. I hope not because I wanted it to be a good game.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 12, 09 10:46 PM
Thanks BFErnie.....I'll check it out - should be interesting!

posted in Mushroom Age on Nov 4, 09 10:28 PM
Wasn't it a fun game! I sure enjoyed playing it too!

posted in The Tudors on Oct 28, 09 12:25 AM
Downloading it now - will give it a try, just hope the scenes aren't too dark.

posted in Route 66 on Oct 26, 09 5:36 PM
I couldn't get past the demo....just not my kind of HOGame.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 23, 09 12:19 AM
Downloading as I type....can't wait to play it...but it will have to wait until tomorrow (rather later today ) to play.

posted in Pure Hidden on Oct 13, 09 2:56 AM
Hello and Welcome to the pond, twittweet

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Oct 12, 09 11:07 AM
It's me again!

I would suggest that you go to the "game forum" . At the top click on A and then find your game - click on the title and it will take you to the discussion posts. Maybe you will be able to find your answer there!

Good Luck

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Oct 12, 09 10:47 AM
Doveseeker wrote:Thank you GeeBee....but I meant in the game Aveyond gates of night. I'm glad to have you welcome me, however, I'm sorry I wasn't clear in my post.

lol After I posted, I got to thinking and I did misunderstand your question...but no harm done! It was fun going back to my youth and remembering how fun ice skating was!! Thanks for that!

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Oct 12, 09 10:38 AM
BTW: Hello and Welcome to the pond Doveseeker....it's nice having you here!

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Oct 12, 09 10:37 AM
I ice skated all the time as a youngster....I had roller-staked before so it wasn't all that difficult leaning to balance on the blade. Actually I thought ice skating was easier. Can't remember exactly how I learned - it's been over 40 years now....

Enjoy your skating! Wish I could join you

posted in The White House on Oct 6, 09 12:38 AM
I enjoyed both Civil War and Buckingham Palace....and I'm eagerly waiting for Secrets of the White House....

Welcome to the Pond Kitten!!

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 27, 09 12:16 AM
hilyer!! I'm d/l it too! Hope it's as good as I've been hearing..

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Sep 2, 09 11:48 AM
snoopy13 wrote:I've never played a ND. Time to give her a try!

From a "newbie" to Nancy Drew games....you'll be glad you did!

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Aug 27, 09 8:59 PM
Just downloading it now...sure hope I'm not making a mistake! It's the first ND game I have and decided to give it a try since I enjoyed playing the demo last night. I'll let you know how it goes. Happy Gaming...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator