Posts created by chipper23

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 14 1:17 PM
cynththemoler wrote:
tigress1_2u wrote:
cynththemoler wrote:
tigress1_2u wrote:OH Great I just opened my game and it said a new update I did this and nothing has changed except for a few name changes for the HOB items???????

Same here!

Wow I even posted it in the tech issues..Dang I was looking forward on playing the new one!

Me too, guess I ought to pop into tech issues as well!
Same here..I am not showing a new update..Same thing happened yesterday in Dark manor..The update did not show in my game manager until today...I am on level 34..

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 7, 14 4:33 PM
moosetracker wrote:Well then maybe it is not Dark Manor but the big fish game console itself.. I just did it and it quickly came back with "No game updates Available" (this because I already updated DM game earlier in the day).. Perhaps the update to the other game that you did earlier did something to the manual update search..

Still I think you need to create a ticket to BigFish for help.
I put in a ticket with them..I don't know what is is with me and Dark Manor updates..When I see there is an update..I can that "OH NO" feeling...I have had so many issues with updates..So, now I wait...And, of course, I have land opening up in a couple of hours...Geez..

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 7, 14 3:36 PM
moosetracker wrote:I sent you a PM prettywalks, and Theorem also explained where to look for the manual update.. Did you locate the area to look for it.. Is it that when you click on the "Check For Updates" button it is not showing that any game needs to be updated.. Or are you having trouble with our explanations on were to pull a manual update and still looking for that..

Same question for you Chipper : below is the Private message I sent to Prettywalks..

Go to the Big Fish game center and look for options (top, right side) Choose the tab that says "Downloads".. make sure radio button is set to Manually and then click on the button "Check for updates".. It should show you at least the one update for Dark manor.. Choose to install it..
Thanks moosetracker , It is not showing an update either manually or automatic...I installed a new update this morning for Awakening Kingdoms with no problem..I have had issues before with Dark manor and updates...I was locked out of the game for almost 3 weeks when they had the last update..

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 7, 14 3:33 PM
_G4il_ wrote:
chipper23 wrote:No update showing for me..Uggg..This is so frustrating...It seems I always have a problem when a new update appears..

Hi chipper23!

Are you iOS? I'm on iPad and the update was automatic. Do you have the new Crop Circle? If so, you've been updated.

I am on windows..I can't even get into the game..It says to install the new update but no update is showing in my game manager..

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 7, 14 3:10 PM
No update showing for me..Uggg..This is so frustrating...It seems I always have a problem when a new update appears..

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 7, 14 3:06 PM
Same here ....Says there is a new update ..But I'm not showing one and it will not let me in the game..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 14 3:13 AM
After this latest update...I am getting the "not connected to the internet" message...It happens about every 5 minutes..

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 10, 14 10:49 AM
bettymil4216 wrote:I have played the same scene 52 times and still don't have enough feathers to finish the quest. Enough is Enough. DONE and GONE!!!!!
Yikes!!...I have just played the scene for the "feather" 10 times and I received one feather...I need 12 feathers.. at this rate along with the "flowers" in coral grove ..It will be weeks before this quest is completed...Very frustrating..

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 10, 14 10:42 AM
I am not able to collect any cash from my collections...I exchanged $300.00 2X and although it subtracted the items, I did not receive any money added to my total...I don't know if I'm missing something or this is a glitch in the game..I have always been able to "collect" cash prior to this last update...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 14 1:54 AM
My HO scene in the Ancient Park is not showing the list...Tried 6 times and it is not coming up..It was working fine until now and then BAM...gone..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 14 1:44 AM
Hi everyone..I am Terri level 29 and I am from Burbank,Ca. ..Los Angeles County..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 14 1:40 AM
It just happened to me ..In the ancient park (above the church)..No list..I have had this happen before but logging out and back in would fix it...Not this time..I have tried 6 times and the scene is still blank.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 14, 14 9:42 AM
moose627 wrote:i,personally, am disgusted with the newest quest. i have played the treasure vault room over 30 times at 98 bits of energy a pop and have not gotten a single royal chest... and the same number of times in the gnome village at 88 bits of energy each visit and got 1 puppet kip.....i've about had it

sorry for the vent, i'm frustrated .......happy gaming to you all
It took me a long time to get all those chests and now I am trying to get 12 packets of tea to do the latest quest. Out of 7 "plays" I got 1 envelope of tea..At this rate I will be playing that one quest for weeks..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 14 1:11 PM
1Hangman wrote: Is anyone else having trouble with the HOS above the Chapel door by the weeping stature ? All day today ( 12 June - - from about 10:30 AM est) it comes up blank, picture but no object list. I have to quit and reboot to re-enter but still no list. Everything else seems to be working okay for now. After reading the forum it seems that there are still many 'Glitches' that need to be addressed. Is this one of them ?
I have had that happen on several HOS..Mostly (for me) it is the scenes in the pirate ship area.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 3, 14 12:56 PM
lcjdqs wrote:Wanted to let all know tech. got up with me. In order to get back in I had to delete all files of the game and start all over. Love the game so much, was glad to do it. was on 50 something level, but will get there again. Good luck to all locked out.
I am still waiting to get back in..Hopefully, they will contact me this week..glad to know that eventually we will be able to play again.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 30, 14 2:13 PM
edogawaranpo wrote:Customer Support has fully restored my manor, plus 450 energy, which goes a long way toward placating my frustration at being frozen out for a week. The remedy involved deleting a folder, starting a new manor from scratch, and sending the new manor ID number to the rep assisting me. About 14-15 hours after I followed the step-by-step instructions from CS, they worked their magic and I was able to open and resume my game.

A similar fix had been suggested by a helpful gamer on the Friends of DM forum. Removal of the folder is simple, but restoration of one's manor to its previous state requires help from Customer Service.

My wish for other players who find themselves locked out is that they, too, soon receive this much-needed assistance. Now personally I find the new scenes difficult, with tiny images and an emphasis on low-contrast sepia hues, but that's my problem. Hopefully I'll get better with practice. Lots of practice.

Memento Mori
This is great news..I am looking forward to getting back into my manor soon.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 27, 14 12:57 PM
lcjdqs wrote:Hopefully they will come back from long weekend to take care of us. They do not seem to be in a rush. 5 days and no answer from them. When you send in for help they say 24 to 72 hours. Good thing I didn't hold my breath. Still same old connecting picture that does nothing.
Mine is the same and I just received another generic email..This is so frustrating ..I have land that opened up and I had just purchased gold,,All we can do is wait,wait...wait

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 25, 14 6:33 PM
I'm still locked out and will probably stay locked out until customer service resumes after the holiday..Mine is the same.. goes to the starting page and says connecting and stops there.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 24, 14 1:41 PM
lcjdqs wrote:I've done that. I even did a system restore in hopes of fixing it.
I'm still locked out as of today as well..Like you, I have done everything I can think of . Just waiting on CS.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 5:10 PM
Did the new maually update and I am still locked out..I am not a facebook user..I wonder if this is why I am having so many problems..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator