Posts created by KatzHome

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Aug 20, 12 2:23 AM
What's this "Unlimited" version about? And what platform does it run on? I have an old PPC Mac now and I'm soon getting an Intel Mac with the newest X on it...

What difference is in the unlimited version to original released Dream Chronicles 2?

Thanks for your help.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 3:04 PM
I'm up to this almost ~ first I have to figure out what to do with the fish fountain ~ and I have to figure it ou because I can't back out of the scene....

This is a really big forum ~ I hope its not filled with game technical issues...

I hope this game plays right because I like it so far...

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 1:35 PM
I finally found the curtain and the elevator... it's where the stage is ~ that round thing that lifted up on the right side of the curtain.... you don't actually go through the curtain...

I hope this helps.

It takes you to a new scene....

geez, that was hard to find.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 1:34 PM
I finally found the curtain and the elevator... it's where the stage is ~ that round thing that lifted up on the right side of the curtain.... you don't actually go through the curtain...

I hope this helps.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 1:32 PM
I finally found the curtain and the elevator... it's where the stage is ~ that round thing that lifted up on the right side of the curtain....

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 1:30 PM
I finally found the curtain and the elevator... it's where the stage is ~ that round thing that lifted up on the right side of the curtain....

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 1:29 PM

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 1:19 PM
Help please!

I can't find where the curtain is to go through to get on the elevator and play the HOG where I will get the MOURNFUL KEY.

All the rooms say that there's nothing to do here, check out another scene so I need to find that curtain and elevator to continue.

Please HELP!

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 1:12 PM
I can't find the curtain and the elevator either....

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 1:00 PM
It seems, from the walkthrough, that we need to find the curtain and take the elevator, which will trigger a HOG which gives us the MOURNFUL KEY.

I can't find that curtain and elevator... and the walkthrough doesn't help me find it either...

HELP! Anyone, please!

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/reincarnations-uncover-the-past-walkthrough/

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 12:28 PM
I'm stuck with a HAND VALVE and a HANDLE that looks like a door knob and all the scenes that I can get into say "Nothing to do here right now. Try to search another scene."

HELP Please!

I'm in the first reincarnation ~ the Theatre.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 12:25 PM
I don't know, but I'm stuck with a HAND VALVE and a HANDLE that looks like a door knob and all the scenes that I can get into say "Nothing to do here right now. Try to search another scene."

HELP Please!

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Jul 9, 12 9:07 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Jul 9, 12 8:35 PM
I hope the BigFish doesn't mind a link to another site... If so, I guess this post can be deleted...

But, here's a link to a walkthrough for this game ~ haven't used it yet, but I like knowing one is available if I need it...

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 12 6:52 AM
I found it ~ get rid of the dust first.... ok...

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 12 6:38 AM
I'm in the Theater and can't get back outside. Is this the way it's supposed to be?

I'm going to look in the walkthrough about this ~ and also, in the sewer, there's a loose brick wall, if I can remove the cement, I can get through.

I only have 4 masks, a brush and a large stone.

I've tried putting the stone everywhere on that wall, trying to break the cement....

I'm stuck...

On asking a question in this forum...

So far I'm LOVIN' this game!

So far, so good ~ but I haven't come up to the magnet yet ~ I just bought this game today ~ BEFORE coming to the forum...

One thing I do have to say though, if a game won't play right for me, I just go to the "HELP" chat forum and get a refund to my account. So far, BF has been good about that... wish all the games worked right though...

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Jun 2, 12 2:05 AM
That is a big help ~ Thank you ~ because, as you can see ~ I started a thread on where to find the crown ~ and saw others looking for the "Secret Tree Disc" and also the "Golden Crown" for the frog.

Thanks BF, for your help!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Jun 2, 12 2:00 AM
I think we get the "SECRET TREE DISC" from in the cave. I think it's in the room that is guarded by the door where you have to put the CROWN on the FROG PRINCE GOLDEN CROWN.

So yeah, I'm stuck too ~ I can't finish this game because I can't find the FROG PRINCE GOLDEN CROWN.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Jun 2, 12 1:59 AM
I think we get the "SECRET TREE DISC" from in the cave. I think it's in the room that is guarded by the door where you have to put the CROWN on the FROG PRINCE GOLDEN CROWN.

So yeah, I'm stuck too ~ I can't finish this game because I can't find the FROG PRINCE GOLDEN CROWN.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator