Posts created by kpajak

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 4, 11 5:33 AM
Hi all, I have appeased the cat, but the old guy is standing in front of the cash drawer, is this a glitch, or is there some way to get him to move? thanks!

Hi all, has anyone had problems defeating the giant spider and her "babies"? I get through the first round and then it freezes, any help? thanks

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 11 11:30 AM
Yikes, another problem with a CE.... very frustrating, same problem with SG, just want to sit and play a game without getting angry!

HI all, problems here too, the demo played beautifully, no problem with download, soon as I bought it, unable to activate, have uninstalled and reinstalled getting error message 703, anyone else getting this? very frustrating.
I hate the new manager as well, why fix it if it ain't broken???? just sayin'

posted in Tearstone on Jun 1, 11 4:48 PM
Sorry I wasted a coupon on this one, very disjointed, makes no sense at all, oh well, better luck next time.

Same problem here, heard the music then went to a blank screen, waited and waited, then nothing. Uninstalled, hoping problems are fixed, BUT, on a better note, at least we can use 2 coupons to purchase CE's !!! YEAH

Same problem here, heard the music then went to a blank screen, waited and waited, then nothing. Uninstalled, hoping problems are fixed, BUT, on a better note, at least we can use 2 coupons to purchase CE's !!! YEAH

posted in Legacy of the Incas on May 17, 11 5:32 AM
Morning all, I have un-installed and re-installed, keep getting a termination program, unable to even bring it up. I have game coupons to use before they expire, and a game that might be worth using them on, hasn't been tested prior to release. Very frustrating, it's bad enough you can't use coupons on CE's, (doesn't make sense to me), but at least make sure games are user friendly before you release them. Just sayin'

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 9, 11 6:38 AM
I like the game enough, but it doesn't have a good flow to it, by the time I find an item, I forget what it went to ! I like a challenge, but this is just very disjointed.

posted in Blood and Ruby on Mar 30, 11 3:11 AM
HI all ! A no-buy for me, very simplistic, not a fan of vampire themes, items quite easy to find, dialogue a bit annoying. Guess I love the CE's! Happy Gaming!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Mar 26, 11 3:10 AM
This is a great game, yes the pieces are a bit small, but not a problem.

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 7, 10 6:10 AM
Hi all, you can complete this game in about an hour and a half, very easy, no mini games to speak of, graphics are great, the game had the possibility to be great, they made it far too easy, but it was nice to get away from the Halloween themes. Happy gaming !

totally frustrated, bad enough there were glitches and had to re-install, no built in stategy guide for the price of a CE, now , this is the first time I've given up on a game, can't figure out skulls, no matter what codes I enter. Don't mind a challenge,mind wasting money,

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 22, 10 6:39 AM
If anyone can help would appreciate it, I'm trying to gather the mosiac pieces and the game froze, unable to get them all, I can see them, but no luck, thanks,

Love this game, Play Pond does it right!

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 4:23 AM
Same issue here, cursor problems, won't buy until fixed.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 12, 10 5:59 AM
Same problem here, downloaded just fine, won't open, very frustrating.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 2, 10 12:00 PM
Hi, I finished the game, LOVE it, however, when it said that I had another game to play because I had found all 15 tapes, it brought me back to the final scene of the original game. Help! thankx

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 28, 10 8:09 AM
I enjoyed the graphics, music, games, but the time in between was way to long. I'd get up, dust the livingroom, come back play a couple of minutes until the movie reels showed up, get up clean the kitchen, then come back. I lost the momentum for the storyline, too bad, otherwise a great game.

Excellent game, I purchased after 20 minutes! I love the fact that it makes you think, but not so difficult that you want to tear your hair out!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator