Posts created by KimchiGoddess

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 8, 13 7:39 AM
One magic stone, I remember, I *almost* forgot about. In the cave where you rescue a number of survivors, there is a lever that you have to activate to get one of the stones (I think oratory). Hope this helps some of you!

posted in Mother Nature on Feb 29, 12 2:09 PM
Mystic_cam wrote:This is a big bug. Gave teh winter clothes to the Fairy before the quest came to to give her the clothes. She took the clothes and now I can not complete the quest for the next stage because I don't have the clothes to give her. Waste of 2 1/2 hours now.

I actually thought that this was a bug, roo.. and then I realised that at one point, you get *two* winter clothes at once, white mittens and a yellow hat. Try scanning the 3 areas you cleared with Gloom Jr. and you'll find them

posted in Robin's Island Adventure on Jan 19, 12 2:35 PM
Hi George,

They are at the top of the screen and look like rafters in the hut... I hope that this helps !

posted in Slingo Quest Amazon on Oct 7, 11 10:17 AM
Me too !

I have been able to get the pattern, actually.. but it was close. Use your shaman 2 turns before the pattern is due so that you can just focus on that.

As for the full card, a few times I've been able to get 2 or 3 squares away, and once I even only had one left ! I wanted to cry..

I'm home sick today and spent about half of my day trying to get this level, without success. (time waste much lol ?)

Good luck ! And any advice is appreciated !

posted in Chloe's Dream Resort on Aug 1, 11 6:41 AM
I'm having the same problem... is there anyone out there (preferably someone who was able to get all expert) who could give us a list of the order in which you upgraded?

Thanks so much! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

posted in Jet Set Go on May 20, 11 6:15 AM
Hi Dan,

I just wanted to say a big thanks - having 5 stars was *the* crucial factor I was missing to get this award!

As soon as I got those stars, I was able to easily get the 10 photos (the difficulty didn't seem to make a difference, although I'm playing casual mode).

Thanks for the tip !

posted in Jet Set Go on May 20, 11 6:12 AM
Hi Tricia,

I just figured this out thanks to someone named Dan on another thread in this forum - you need to have 5 stars at the Montréal location and then it's a piece of cake (I got it the first try, playing on "casual" mode.

I hope this helps you out - now I'm going to head over to that other thread and thank Dan !

posted in Jet Set Go on May 19, 11 6:46 PM
I'm having the same issue - there just aren't enough people who want their picture taken.

Has anyone manages to get this service award?

posted in Fantastic Farm on Apr 13, 11 4:32 PM
Hi there,

I know that this post is a little out of date, but I only just discovered this gem and have been playing and enjoying.

I just wanted to say to gschupft that the same thing happened to me, and, yes, it's very frustrating.

But I think that the solution proposed is largely acceptable, since you *know* you earned that trophy - it's not really a cheat unless you use it without having played through fair and square, right ?

So thank you for at least letting us all see our trophy room nicely filled !

posted in Fantastic Farm on Apr 13, 11 4:17 PM
Hi there,

It may be that your machine is out of magic powder.. you can buy a bag in the tools section of the store, then you get to place it wherever you'd like on your farm. If you click on the bag and then on your machine, it should start working again.

I hope that this helps !

posted in Build It Green: Back to the Beach on Apr 5, 11 2:39 AM
The same thing happened to me... is there still no solution or update? As one of those people who loves to get all the awards, it's really too bad

Oh well, it was still a fun game!

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Mar 22, 11 8:14 AM
Thank you so so much for this answer, it helped alot !!

Although I had to ignore the pig farm, I'm just not a quick enough clicker... by the end, everyone was pretty hungry, but I only had one person on strike, and otherwise I just couldn't get it done in time.

So this means I've got all expert !!!

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Mar 21, 11 4:08 PM
I, too, was having so much trouble with this one !!

I admit that this isn't my own solution, as I just had to get expert and couldn(t, I went looking elsewhere.

BUT I wanted to share the help with my fellow fishies, of course

The key seems to be to chop down a bunch of trees, right from the start, so that you aren't waiting on wood. Even though this costs gold, you more than make it up once you've got all the housing, upgrades, and the dino nest. Interestingly enough, the sawmill was one of the last buildings I built.

I hope this helps, best of luck !!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Dec 13, 10 3:25 PM
Hey everyone,

There's a difference between getting the best score (often only possible after nightfall for the resources) and thus beating the developer's score and getting gold on a level, which only depends on whether you finish before sunset. So while we can't be 100% sure, it's pretty likely that the developers are able to finish their game either with gold or with the high score (there's only one level where I got gold and beat the developer's score at the same time).

Good luck with those tough levels!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Dec 12, 10 6:57 AM
Nothing special to add, just wanted to say a big thank you for help on this very tough level !

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 18, 10 5:15 AM
Thank you for the advice! I think that vvhat vvas tripping me up vvas that I vvas buying the sunflovver seeds first and hiring the picker before the vvaterer... I've got my little trophy novv, all thanks to you!

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 14, 10 3:06 PM
Hi djjeny, a huge, HUGE thanks in advance for all the help you're giving us !!!

I'm still stuck on level 6 I think I must be the only one to have such problems and I feel rather foolish !! I can finish the level, but I miss the trophy time each time. I've played the level 9 times novv, each time at just over 40 minutes, using different strategies and am ready to give up... am I missing something incredibly obvious (since no one else seems to have this issue) ?

Lol of course it's also my ovvn fault for being such a stickler and vvanting to get the trophy... but the room vvould just feel so empty if they vveren't all there xD

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 13, 10 11:54 PM
This is the last level at the beach, right ?
I had the same problem, but the 4th time through I got it. I didn't upgrade or anything, but I found out that if you click on the girl making burgers, she'll stack 2 of them on her ovvn plate - a big help for vvhen everyone just orders plain chicken burgers

I also had her vvork non-stop right from the beginning, and kept tvvo of the plates by the customers filled vvith the chicken burgers as vvell as the display plate...

not an easy level lol

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 12, 10 4:17 PM
Could anyone give me some help as to how to finish level 6 in trophy time? I've tried many times now and just can't seem to get it.

It's so frustrating that you can't buy the beehives ahead of time.. even putting in 3 all at once I can't finish in time. I also seem to spend a lot of time near the beginning saving up for sunflower seeds and then having enough money to hire the workers.

The more detailed the better, since I've tried a few different strategies... :s

Thanks in advance

posted in Pizza Chef 2 on Jun 12, 10 9:18 AM
thank you so much for the 3rd puzzle, I'd been trying for ages :p

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator