Posts created by caput

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 2, 13 8:18 AM
Just am not enjoying this game at all. Scenes are too dark and the whole thing seems to be amateurish. Add to that the play is rather jerky and it is a no buy for me.

but, when I try to install it, a window comes up asking for my email address and password. I enter that and it refuses to acknowledge it. Why this is happening I do not know as it has never worked that way before and it is very annoying not to be able to play the game.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Dec 19, 12 3:08 PM
Weird? I was well more than half way through when I left yesterday. Today it insists on putting me right back at the first of the game. Annoying! Any way I can get back to where I was?

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on Nov 30, 12 7:38 AM
Ah... well it makes you think outside the box I guess. I just finished the demo and quite enjoyed it. Lots of action, good graphics and the HOG scenes are challenging but not impossible. Just might buy myself an early Christmas present with this one.

posted in Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness on Nov 7, 12 9:24 AM
Very seldom do I regret buying a game at this price, but I really do not like this one. Find it kind of disjointed and gloomy. Oh well, only three bucks!

posted in Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville on Nov 4, 12 10:57 AM
It is floating in the water near the ship down at the end of the street. You click just in front of the boat if I recollect rightly.

posted in Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek on Oct 18, 12 7:33 PM
I really like this game. Kind of an interesting story line and I am wondering just who the 'bad un' is. The graphics are interesting and, while the mini games may be easy, they are rather enjoyable. So this game may not tax the brain so much but it is fun to play and I bought it as soon as I finished the trial.

I also wanted to like the game. The graphics are well done and so are the voice overs. However I just could not get into the game at all. It was kind of a chore to play the whole demo to be honest. And yes, way too many keys to find! Won't be buying this one as a CE and will think before I buy it at all. Not that there is all that wrong with it but..just did not interest me.

I am just loving this game. Swore I would not buy another game this month but.....? This one is going to be hard to resist. Really enjoying the whimsy and the various creatures. As for rescuing Tim- well is that not a woman's lot in life, to be endlessly rescuing the males in her life! LOL

I've played about twenty minutes and just don't want to play any more. The Angelica figure is too large and really annoying after only a few minutes. The game line is just not grabbing me at all so this is a definite no buy for me.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 22, 12 3:36 PM
Me too and I don't want to have to play the whole game again! Anyone know how to find it?

posted in Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Collectors Edition on Aug 21, 12 12:42 PM
Loved every minute of play. The graphics are great, the story line intriguing, the voice over quite cool! Don't usually buy CE games but this one was well worth every penny spent. Please give us more games of this caliber.

posted in Twisted Lands: Origin on Aug 19, 12 7:52 PM
The game freezes every time I try to give the old woman the three coins. I have tried restarting but it will not let me give her the coins nor will it let me do anything but exit.

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes on Aug 13, 12 3:22 PM
I have the powder, the lemon stuff and the flower. However the bottle that I got from the basement does not look like the bottle on the illustration and it will not add to the concoction. It says that it is fertilizer but the bottle says vitamins. So frustrating! I have put it in every position that I can think of and nothing happens so I can't turn on the blender and thus the woman figurine that the hint button says is ready to be released just does not happen.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 12, 12 12:42 PM
I'm in the same place as you are. Keeps insisting there is a piece of the picture on the bathroom sink counter but I have already picked that one up and ditto for the one out the window.

posted in Live Novels: Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice on Jul 25, 12 12:36 PM
Must admit I love the book and the era so thought that I would really enjoy this game. Well NOT! I only lasted about ten minutes. Hated the scrolling screen and the jerkiness. I am really disappointed not only with this game but with everything that has been offered this week. Think I will check the book out of the library and read it on the deck.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show on Jul 10, 12 3:09 PM
I loved this game. Just finished and was sorry to see it ending. For me at least, it flowed much better than some of the other games I have been playing. I did not have to resort to the hint button for much of the game and the humour was most appreciated. Would love to see more games like this one even if, as some say, the theme was a little repetitive. For myself, I don't mind repetition if it is a well plotted game.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 12 9:48 AM
Played the free version and purchased the CE and I can't believe how long it is taking to download. Never had this problem with any other CE and now I am sorry I bought this one.

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on May 13, 12 6:36 PM
I know I have the right medallion and I know that Spring is on the left but it will not take the medallion. What am I missing?

posted in World Mosaics 5 on Dec 28, 11 11:53 AM
I love the mosaics and will buy as long as they keep bringing them out! Don't mind the tile counters at all as I tend to just jump in, play one or two of the games and then go off to do what I should have been doing in the first place.
I also found the background very soothing to the eye.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator