Posts created by ZoeCan

posted in Club Control 2 on Jul 24, 10 4:56 AM
I am having the same issue. I have finally gotten gold on all levels, but even when I play through again and again it will not give me the trophy. I then began a new game, and ran into the same difficulty that you mention above. Hopefully some one can shed some light on this.

posted in Club Control 2 on Jul 20, 10 6:49 AM
I had no trouble getting the gold once I removed the tip boy and the cash register. Who knew? =]

posted in Club Control 2 on Jul 17, 10 7:53 AM
I can't seem to get the gold on level 47 to save my life! I play through without any mistakes - but still don't score higher than 15,000 or 16,000. Any suggestions?

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 4, 10 8:17 AM
If you have not hired a manager, you can simply not pay the worker and he will just stand there.

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 2, 10 3:54 AM
Windows 7, and I cannot run the game either. Same error message as the other posters.

posted in Pizza Chef 2 on May 20, 10 5:29 AM
Good game, but I don't like the fact that I can't keep my upgrades when I go back to replay earlier levels, like in the "Sally" series.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 10 7:32 AM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this game! I completed it yesterday with gold stars on every level, every expert level, and all of the extra levels! PLEASE make a sequel!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator