Posts created by flossytj

posted in Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek on Oct 17, 11 8:56 AM
HELP!! how do I empty the water away? the hint says I have to do something there, but what?

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Sep 19, 11 8:53 AM
have just finished game, it was fantastic, as others have said,really worth the money, actually I used a game credit! makes a change for such a good game not to be a collectors edition thanks bf

can someone help I hope it's not a spoiler. Am trying to get lift to work, I haven't got medallion which looks like a hand and ball, can't find it along with the screw driver. HELP

zem
thanks for that

zem
have finished the game,brill, but where do i unlock zem????

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 11 4:18 AM
turns out I'm coloured blind !!! I thought the yellow lights were green !!! must go to specsavers!! lol thanx for reply

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 11 2:56 AM
I see them but they are not lit up, I enter the code all green lights and there is a beeping noise, that's it

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 11 2:48 AM
please can anyone help?? I am stuck in the sewers I enter the code in the 3rd keypad, all green lights but nothing happens. Have I missed something?

Please help!! How do i get the gear out of the jar, I have the magnet on the string, and every time i drag it down towards the gear it shoots back up to the top of the jar, and the gear doesn't move. Please don't tell me there is a glitch in this game

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 4:38 AM
i'm stuck in the main hall,having to find goodies on the food platter, have asked the hint button and it keeps showing a cherry, have I come across a blip in the game or am I just being thick??? can anyone help

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Apr 7, 10 8:50 AM
hi can you help? I am stuck with the three slates, I can't join them together, they won't go into examine mode! Other objects have also not gone into my inventory, is there anyway around this other than starting the game again, which I really don't wanrt to. thanx

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Apr 7, 10 8:10 AM
please can anyone help? can't right click the slates to join them together, other items have disappeared as well. Someone said I would have to start again, is there anyway around this? thanks

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Apr 7, 10 8:03 AM
kazkaz1957 wrote:Hi All

I would like to introduce myself. I am Karen, one of the developers of Rhiannon. I am also an avid member of the Big Fish community as I love to play adventures - which is why I wanted to get involved in creating the sort of game that I love to play, and hope you will too.

As the story of Rhiannon unfolds, you will discover why young Rhiannon Sullivan has been subjected to terrible supernatural experiences. You will learn about other Rhiannons that have had the misfortune to stay at the farmhouse and about their deaths at the hands of the evil sorcerer Llwyd (pronounced 'Khloo-id'). It is your task to unravel the mysteries of the past so that you can stop the same thing happening to the Rhiannon that currently lives at Ty Pryderi, where you have been asked to house-sit.

Although the story is set in the present day, you will need to uncover information and artefacts spanning 1000 years, merging legend, magic and history with modernity and technology.

The game is a traditional point and click type. You are able to explore every nook and cranny of Ty Pryderi (the estate) and pick up many items to help you banish Llwyd. Getting around may seem a little tricky at first but that is so that you can see every corner and don't miss a thing - you will soon get the hang of it. There are so many items to collect that you would need to be pulling a cart behind you to carry them all at once, so instead, you only pick up those items that you already have a need for. It is well worth keeping a notebook handy to jot down where other items are located for future use.

At the start of the game, you are given some straightforward tasks to complete to get you familiar with the gameplay and layout but don't be put off by these simple chores as much more awaits you before you are able to free Rhiannon, and the spirits that Llwyd has trapped, before you witness a truly inspiring finale.

Rhiannon has been lovingly created by Arberth Studios. We are located in Wales in the UK and live amongst the wonderful Welsh legends that inspired Rhiannon. The Mabinogion - one of the most famous legends of these parts - is the basis of our story and we hope that by playing Rhiannon, you will become as enthralled by magical Welsh heritage as we are.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have - but please remember that we are in the UK time zone so there may be a little delay before I reply.

Enjoy Rhiannon!
Karen
Arberth Studios

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator