Posts created by bratzgram

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 13 10:28 AM
I love it! A bit different story line, fun HOS, doable puzzles, and all the little extras everyone loves. Great voice overs and graphics. Music that don't drive you crazy and last but not least a pet to care for

I have been staying away from the CE's so I have to wait! If I can

out of 5!!!!!!

Best I've seen in a while

If you have girls over 8 they will love this to. It's a lot like a barbie movie for them

posted in Detective Agency 3: Ghost Painting on Jun 3, 13 9:02 PM
My troubles with this were different from the others. I am using a 2 week old laptop with very high speed wireless and I haven't had this happen on a game since dial up

To start with I can't get any sound. I couldn't play the intro or cut scenes. I waited for a couples minutes each time and tried to click thru but eventually had to skip and even then I thought my laptop had frozen up. I encountered pretty much the same problem when switching scenes. I would get black screen for about 15 sec before it changed.

Last but not least was the jumpy cursor! Not only did it jump around but at times disappear completely.

Now to tj1147 I found it strange that paper disappeared to Glad you figured that out. It had me stumped for a minute to.

One other thing that confused me at first was trying to slide the inventory! It's backwards!

I would really like a chance to play this demo when things work correctly. It looks like one I may really like.

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove on May 31, 13 5:18 PM
I liked all the other Shiver games but this one lacked something I cant really put my finger on.

I almost bought it as CE but decided to wait so when it came out SE I am glad I played the demo again. I always play these games with the TV in the background. I realized today that I spent the majority of the demo watching the TV not just listening That really is a clue that maybe I shouldn't buy it don't ya think

I am not saying the game was really bad in any form! It simply just didn't make a great impression on me! That is my opinion. Others may love it so at least try the demo.

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 25, 13 7:27 PM
I just finished the trial for this and like read61 have the other 2 previous games and was very excited to see this come out. Not so excited now though. I think I will wait, like I do for all of them anymore, for the SE. Although I did enjoy the demo I am bit wary after reading other reviews. I don't like paying the extra for a CE that may end after 3 1/2 or 4 hrs.

On the First page where the games are rated with stars I read a post that explains my feelings exactly! It was written by Nilosh and couldn't have been better worded. Check it out! I have been a member for about 4 yrs and feel exactly the same.

posted in Royal Jigsaw on May 22, 13 6:52 AM
I liked the way this game is set up. You have beautiful choices in pictures to put together. Very nice for a rainy lazy day when you just want to sit back and relax I really liked being able to choose from 12 pc. to 90 some pcs.
In my opinion this isn't a game you would sit and play for hours but a great one to fill in between games or just for a quick fun break!

Unfortunately I did run into a few problems with pieces sticking together or being unable to pick them up when I wanted them. I was always able to finish the puzzle but sometimes it just didn't want to give me the piece until it wanted to

posted in Fairy Land: The Magical Machine on May 14, 13 6:58 AM
I love a good M3 now and then to break up the adventure games and when I saw that this one gave an option to match 3, 4, or 5 tiles I was excited to try it!

To start my cursor was soooo floaty that I didn't think I could play the game at all. I did stick through that and it did change when the game boards came up.

From that point on I really can't say much. I played M4 and sped through every level that was pretty much identical to the last. I did that for 20 min of the demo and was so bored I couldn't make myself waste more time on it

Sorry No Buy Here Either!!!

posted in Aquascapes on May 8, 13 5:49 AM
I have tried 4 times to play this demo When I click on Play it makes a small beep like it is starting but nothing happens after that. After waiting a few minutes I tried to push play again and I was told another game was running.

I restarted my laptop each time and still haven't been able to play it. Also downloaded it a second time.

I will keep trying

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 8:36 AM
I have really enjoyed the demo of this game. Excellent for SE anymore
As the title says it's a palace full of sleeping people that you have to save.

The voice overs were well done and spoken quickly or you can read it and click thru. Graphics are well done IMO also.

There is no walkthrough for this as yet but it does supply a map that lets you jump from area to area so if you are stuck just go to each area until you find something to do The HOGS are spaced well and fairly easy as are the mini games. Although I thought the mini games were a bit uninspired they were a lot of fun and doable

I will get this game when I finish what I am playing now. It flows well and kept me interested so far

The only thing that really bothered me about this game was trying to take items from inventory! Either I couldn't grab them on the first try or, and this happened a lot, when I tried to click on an item I would back right out of that scene. That was rather aggravating!

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on May 6, 13 5:22 PM
Thank You Ladies and Gentlemen!!!! I have been saying that for years! This games especially needs one though. I am a bit scared to buy it because I don't know whats in store that is unskippable and to hard for me to solve.

I also use the walkthrough to judge length! It REALLY upsets me to pay for a game I finish in 1 1/2 hrs!! I have learned from experience that the games made from TV shows can especially be that way.

posted in Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova on May 5, 13 9:00 AM
I have waited patiently for the SE of this and it's finally here!

I love the storyline, Voiceovers, graphics and gameplay!

For some reason I can't explain this seemed to draw me into the story more than most. That era is very interesting and rather spooky anyway
The HOS are very interactive and not that difficult. The mini games are midrange difficulty and a lot of fun.
The hint does work outside of the HOS. That's a huge plus for me! Especially when it's an SE.
Since I haven't finished the game as yet I took a peek the walk through to judge the length. I would guess that it's about 3 to 3 1/2 hrs. I tend to play rather fast so you may want to consider that

Great game! Give it a try

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on May 2, 13 9:35 AM
I loved this demo! To me it seemed to be a bit more difficult than the usual and that really attracts me.

Absolutely loved the HOS! You have to stick with them or you think that it's an error and you have to find things that aren't listed.

The actual game play was a bit different to me also. I was so tired of the same mini games and HOS.

I want this so bad but told myself NO MORE CE's!! Guess I'll have to wait

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on May 2, 13 9:27 AM
What kind of provider are you guys using? I didn't actually time mine but it was less than 10 min. by far!

I'm afraid that if I had to wait more than even 30 min. I would have to give up.
Sure hope this doesn't continue for all of you!

posted in Ghost: Elisa Cameron on Apr 9, 13 6:38 PM
Fantastic Voiceovers and loved the story line!

Unfortunately that's about the only good things I can say about this game. Click on the blue sparkles and play the HOG. Click on the next blue sparkle to use what you found in the HOG. That's the game play!

I'm with everyone else on this. Not enough there to make it worth buying

posted in Tiny Token Empires on Apr 8, 13 2:40 PM
Wow! I thought I'd give this a try because I saw what looked like a match 3?

Not for me Good thing the guy helping me through the tutorial isn't real! He would have had me beheaded for stupidity

Not my kind of game! I would like to say why it isn't but I have no idea what I did for the last 20 min.

posted in Strange Cases: The Faces of Vengeance on Apr 6, 13 6:42 AM
I don't really see what so many are complaining about I was really into the demo and didn't want it to end.

This has fun and different mini games and HOS, an interactive map, hint that works outside the HOS and a good story line.

Yes the graphics at times seem a bit sketchy and they don't even try to match the voice overs with the mouth action but to me the game play is more important anyway.

I completely enjoyed what I have played to far (Demo)

and 1/2 out of 5.

FANTASTIC!! I really love this one. The graphics and voiceovers are great. The mini games and hidden object games weren't so hard as to be frustrating. Some of the HOS may be a problem for some. There are items that are a bit blurred or because of the type of graphics a little hard to tell what the item is.

Just wanted to leave a quick note to say This is the first CE I've tried in a long time that I really want!!!

posted in Lost Tales: Forgotten Souls on Mar 30, 13 9:43 AM
I have been waiting for the right SE and it looks like this is it!
I really liked the story and both the mini games and HOS are done very well.

I agree with others about the hint system That does need some work.

It has an eerie feeling that makes a game attractive to me. As far as I am concerned they could make game a bit scarier just for adults that like that

I haven't even checked the length and want it.

Off to pick up where I left off

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 13 8:43 AM
I timed mine due to the posts here and it was done in less than 7 min!!

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 13 8:41 AM
Just noticed that some had trouble loading this game. That was not a problem for me. I actually timed and it was done in less than 7 min.

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 13 8:40 AM
Wow! I just played the demo and my brain aches

This has a lot of unexpected items. You have to earn abilities to control the elements! The mini games were mostly pretty simple but there is an extra bonus with the HOG scenes

You are constantly moving in this which attacts me immediately. I really found the storyline very unique. My hour demo flew by!

I have stayed away from CE's lately but this is a must have for me.

HAPPY GAMING FISHIES!!!

I am not in the forums as much as I used to be and have noticed many newbies Just wanted to say Welcome and enjoy!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator