Posts created by zara137

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 14 6:01 PM
good question. I'm still working on that one. there is a level where you pick up a lot of rent at once which is where I got the 2nd star on rent rush - I think it's the one with the robbers, play it relaxed mode and don't worry about getting all the robbers and you might get it - that's the next tactic I'm going to try.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 14 5:57 PM
BFG now has a walk through that gives hints for the expert levels which are helpful. Otherwise it's not too different from the walkthrough in the game. But I tried doing some levels with some of the differences and it was somewhat easier.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 14 5:54 PM
It only took me about 4-5 tries to achieve level 108. Watch the video on You Tube - I think it does it differently making it a bit easier but you do have to be quick.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 14 5:52 PM
Just to save some time for people, if you are replaying a level just to get an achievement, once you obtain it, you do NOT have to complete the level to meet level needs. You will not lose the achievement if you exit after the flag announcing it comes up.
Having said that, some of these achievements are darn hard and frustrating and they take patience and persistence!!!

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 14 5:55 PM
to angelfish106: Finally understood and did it - thanks.
what level is best for getting wood and food achievements?

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 14 7:47 PM
How can you complete the level a second time without fulfilling all the requirements?
Level 57 is the only level with enough lots to do what you suggest. I'm confused.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 14 4:47 PM
I believe it is "without decorations".
How can you do it on level 55 when that level requires fountains?
Level 57 has enough lots to build as you said you did but it only requires 1100 happiness so it stops when you get there. So far I haven't seen any levels to do this on but I have not finished the game yet either. I'm in the 90s.

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries 2 on Jul 9, 14 6:08 PM
@globee501
You still need the premier manor
Build a mansion and sell it, buy the Premier lot, demolish house, build manor

@PowertoolGal
Place the farmhouse between two windmills
Do the same on the right and the left sides across the middle
then when you paint and light them, they will be +40 each

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 14 6:02 PM
I finally did it with a little time to spare. But I had to do my own version. Instead of building 3 updated cottages, I built 2 updated cottages and 1 updated chalet. No gardens. That way I had enough money for everything in time. I had my gramophone and one fountain made by the time I built my bridge. The rest was easy.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 12:05 PM
Thanx redrosesdz - I was falling seconds short. Never occurred to me not to use the last lot.Makes sense.

P.S: I tried it and still couldn't do it. I watched the video and they do not add gardens but they use all lots and build 4 cottages and still make it. So I tried not adding gardens, still no. I come soooo close. It's that darn pirate. But I stop paying him when I know I'm OK on wood and it doesn't help. I actually watch the 3rd star disappear when I am on the last fountain. Even tried building the fountains and gramophone early in game. I am persistent and will keep trying until I get it

posted in Hope Lake on Jun 30, 14 9:15 PM
It would be really nice if the inventors of the game knew what the correct names of the objects are in the HO scenes. I had to use the help several times because the name just did not fit the item. The Hint isn't always very helpful but it is good for finding the direction you need to go. I think all games need a proof reader for the grammar. It was an enjoyable game though for the most part.

posted in Hope Lake on Jun 25, 14 8:06 PM
I kept playing and hoped to find it by now, but haven't.

posted in Hope Lake on Jun 25, 14 7:58 PM
Put your mold on top, add resin, pour cup of cold water on it - you get an item you need.

posted in Hope Lake on Jun 25, 14 7:57 PM
Did you try using your flashlight on the "hole"?

posted in Hope Lake on Jun 25, 14 7:56 PM
Many of the new games are very dark, even when I turn up my contrast or brightness, it is hard to see some areas - and sometimes objects blend in a little too well. I get confused because things are not always called by names I am used to. I don't have any screen changing issues but I have a very fast Internet, so maybe that helps. I really dislike the fact that most of these games, this one included, make you keep running back and forth to same places. There's no clue that tells you there's a HO scene about 3-4 scenes back - unless you get stuck and use hint button. All in all, it's not a bad game.

posted in Hope Lake on Jun 25, 14 7:48 PM
Try changing screen resolution. I had no problem clicking on it in regular resolution.
Just to be clear, it is to far left of screen on wall. Click it in a few different spots. Good luck!

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Jun 24, 14 4:53 PM
For those interested, Casual Games has a walkthrough. Works well. Makes it look easy.

posted in Save The Prince on Jun 19, 14 2:59 PM
Some levels seem very hard to get gold on. I started out good, but then started getting silver, then a lot of bronze. Getting some gold again now and then. I think the built-in strategy guide is not very helpful. Any suggestions anyone on better strategies? Some of the posts help but many do not.

posted in Save The Prince on Jun 19, 14 2:54 PM
The scenes are poorly laid out because too many things cannot be seen or used because the menus are in the way. You can't even change the resolution in the game like in some (can't turn off full screen). I didn't even know there was a lumber mill in one level and didn't know how the heck I was going to get wood. Then I found it under the menu that shows how much resources you have. Many scenes like that: Items are hidden behind things. Makes the game tough to play. I also think some of the time factors are way too difficult to get gold. I get a lot of bronze and I am a seasoned player with these types of games. Goblins are WAY too annoying to get rid of all the time. They distract you from the tasks because you constantly have to watch for them.
I do enjoy the game but really needs the glitches checked so the game can be modified with an updated release.

posted in Save The Prince on Jun 18, 14 7:20 PM
Is there a way to make the witch (that infects with the poison ivy) move somewhere else? I know you can prevent her from casting a spell.
On level 11, she was a real nuisance. When I watched the walkthrough on You Tube, she was in a different spot and kept drowning in the mud so she wasn't a problem. Wish I could make that happen! Not sure why she was not in the same spot. And the menu wasn't in the way either, which I find is a problem on some levels.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator