Posts created by palegoldfish

posted in Beyond: Light Advent on Aug 29, 15 8:21 AM
I just finished the demo and this is a definite buy. It's different enough I want to keep playing.

There isn't any reason for this game to be called and priced as a collector's edition.
It's also damned annoying the way they keep popping up making their remarks when you're trying to gather resources. No buy.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Aug 14, 15 8:29 AM
Yes on the bottom right you'll see a timer. When it reaches zero push the button that looks like an arrow.

posted in Brownies on Jul 19, 15 5:15 AM
Nice game or it would be a nice game if it wasn't for the raccoons.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 4, 15 11:19 AM
bluebellsonia, make sure you zoom into the area with stars, there's a piece of trash there.

posted in The Island: Castaway on Jun 20, 15 3:47 PM
Toomuchsht, could you tell others how you found the cave?

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 14 11:44 AM
Bluejen, you should have bought the SE version and saved yourself some money. The SE version doesn't have the morphing objects or collectables.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 14 2:10 PM
I have all the Delicious games I bought this one also, but I probably won't play this one again. The baby (Paige) just ruined it for me.

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 14 3:02 PM
Arthur, I'm playing on haze difficulty also, in the mini games there will be a symbol in the upper left hand corner you click on to skip.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 13, 14 10:53 AM
I used the map to move to different areas and the game didn't freeze up on me. I'm on Windows 7.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on May 10, 14 12:17 PM
Thanks Glacierman.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 2 on Apr 2, 14 2:54 PM
Follow the directions at the top of the page, I think it said to click on the eagle to see your achievements. After you do that you can continue playing the rest of the chapter.

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 30, 14 6:04 AM
Some TM's will allow you to keep playing even if the timer runs out, but others make you play the level over again. The people who review the games (thanks for doing so) could let the people reading their reviews know which games do which. I know that some do and I really appreciate that.

posted in Finders on Mar 28, 14 3:25 PM
One of my task's is to set up 3 grills, but I've set up 5 and there aren't anymore to buy. How do I complete this task? It's showing I've got 2 of 3 grills.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 18, 14 3:04 PM
BFG is doing the same thing with the FTP games as they did with the Collector's Edition of games. They start out appearing occasionally and then they become the norm and you have to wait for the standard edition, or in the case of FTP, the pc version.

posted in Pickers on Feb 9, 14 2:49 PM
Where is the base to the piggy bank?

posted in Pickers on Feb 1, 14 4:56 PM
@kikiperpie I loved Sunnyville and played it alot when I had Vista, unfortunately when I upgraded to Windows 7 Sunnyville was incompatable.

BigFishGames and congradulations on your promotion to herring.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 21, 14 2:06 PM
Do I need to find an arrow for the crossbow to exorcize the elk ghost?

I figured it out, instead of aiming at the animals jumping out at you, you have to aim at the trophies on the wall. I hope this helps someone else.

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Jan 1, 14 10:02 AM
I've read the 3 reviews for this game and I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with them. As soon as I saw Farmington 2 I immediately bought it because of how much I enjoyed the first one. I still do! But maybe it's the color scheme or the lay-out of the crops but I did not enjoy this like I did the first one. Like another reviewer mentioned the designs are horrible, they remind me of designs you would see in a fairy tale. I only played it for a short while and then I started playing Farmington 1 again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator